Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chargers @ Bengals predictions
(09-20-2015, 09:32 AM)Chargerfreak Wrote: They replaced him with Ngata. Pretty sure I don't have to reply to that anymore. Except to tell you that Detroit was 11-5 last year.

0-2 this year. So, not as impressive.

Who Dey!

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 07:28 AM)Chargerfreak Wrote: I know you were joking, but 6 points ? There is no way on earth that we only score 6 points. You can bank that. Vegas has the spread around 3, because you are at home. If you think you have this superior roster compared to ours, well you don't. They are actually very similar.

It ain't the raiders this week. Believe me.

Yes, I was goofing around. 

I thought the Chargers had a pretty good shot at winning today. However, the Bengals could have easily won this game today by 14 if it weren't for a number of boneheaded unforced errors.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 05:50 PM)Utts Wrote: Yes, I was goofing around. 

I thought the Chargers had a pretty good shot at winning today. However, the Bengals could have easily won this game today by 14 if it weren't for a number of boneheaded unforced errors.

Yeah, I think the actual score could have been a lot worse. A missed field goal, over shot TD passes, too many balls put on the ground. Chargers had a chance to win it and we had a chance to make it at least a two score game. Regardless, I will be happy with the far more important W.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Best predictions were all 24 - 20 Bengals

By Emphasis, Cure4CF, phil413
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 09:32 AM)Chargerfreak Wrote: They replaced him with Ngata. Pretty sure I don't have to reply to that anymore. Except to tell you that Detroit was 11-5 last year.

Great game.  Chargers are a very good team.  Woodhead is great.  We were very evenly matched and it could have gone either way.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 07:28 AM)Chargerfreak Wrote: I know you were joking, but 6 points ? There is no way on earth that we only score 6 points. You can bank that. Vegas has the spread around 3, because you are at home. If you think you have this superior roster compared to ours, well you don't. They are actually very similar.

It ain't the raiders this week. Believe me.

I don't believe you.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 07:22 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Great game.  Chargers are a very good team.  Woodhead is great.  We were very evenly matched and it could have gone either way.  

actually i felt the Bengals controlled them game.. River's had like one pass over 10 yards thrown... if it was not for turnovers and penalties i see the Bengals winning by 14 or more.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 08:41 PM)Anderson HOF Wrote: actually i felt the Bengals controlled them game.. River's had like one pass over 10 yards thrown... if it was not for turnovers and penalties i see the Bengals winning by 14 or more.

I figured we both had an equal amount of boneheaded plays.  That fumbled punt that led to our touchdown was the difference in the score.  Our D Line and O Line are way better than theirs.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 05:12 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Overconfident after playing an easy opponent. Chargers have already won in Cincinnati when it really counted.

Chargers  27
Bengals   20

I love being wrong.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 07:22 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Great game.  Chargers are a very good team.  Woodhead is great.  We were very evenly matched and it could have gone either way.  

Congrats on your Home Opener Bonnie !!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 08:14 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I don't believe you.

You don't believe we are better than the raiders ? Salt in my wound man !
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 11:28 AM)McC Wrote: We all know you're just an idiot with too much time on his hands.  Honestly, trolling an opponent's message board?   Pretty lame, really.

If the Chargers win, you'll stop by to gloat.  If they lose, you'll never show your face around here again.  You're hardly unique.  Either way, who cares?

Just wanted to stop by again and say congrats on your win !!
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2015, 02:00 PM)Chargerfreak Wrote: You don't believe we are better than the raiders ? Salt in my wound man !

Wink

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Different sentiment than the blowout huh?
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 06:15 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: 17-13 Bengals......

Well i was right.... for a little while
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2015, 02:02 PM)Chargerfreak Wrote: Just wanted to stop by again and say congrats on your win !!

You're a straight up dude.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

What a pain in the ass Woodhead is, huh?  So hard to tackle.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2015, 11:27 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Bengals- 28
Chargers- 17

Bengals roll at home.

Not far off. We could've rolled if not for some mistakes. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote