Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chargers
(09-18-2015, 02:54 PM)Chargerfreak Wrote: Who the hell is this ? PA Kettle ? Listen PA. Yawl come on. We'll take ya on down to the wood shed this Sunday. Kind of a Baptism by Lightning. Not White Lightning PA Kettle. Just Lightning. You won't be a sayin' "Ya all come back to kick our ass some more now. Ya hear." When we get done.

Yee Haw Pa !!!!!!!!! kiss stealin' wheelin' dealin' what the hellin' you must be gellin'

Mellow  Huh?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 03:33 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Make sure not to get banned until at least after 4 PM Sunday so you can come back dine on some Crow.. Oh wait, you won't be back. 

Its always the one that posts that crap that doesn't show. Always.

The Fur will Singe

[Image: Photos-of-Lightning12.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 03:49 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Mellow  Huh?

Kitten Klaws can't hear ?
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 03:51 PM)Chargerfreak Wrote: Kitten Klaws can't hear ?

I can't hear shit talk.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Have you reserved your PSL's for your new stadium next year?  

[Image: 1223134214196667495.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 03:50 PM)Chargerfreak Wrote: Its always the one that posts that crap that doesn't show. Always.

The Fur will Singe

[Image: Photos-of-Lightning12.jpg]

Uh huh.... I'll be here , Don't you worry 
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 02:54 PM)Chargerfreak Wrote: Who the hell is this ? PA Kettle ? Listen PA. Yawl come on. We'll take ya on down to the wood shed this Sunday. Kind of a Baptism by Lightning. Not White Lightning PA Kettle. Just Lightning. You won't be a sayin' "Ya all come back to kick our ass some more now. Ya hear." When we get done.

Yee Haw Pa !!!!!!!!! kiss stealin' wheelin' dealin' what the hellin' you must be gellin'

What in the name of Dan Fouts are you going on about?

You need to find yourself a Manti Teo girlfriend before the end of this weekend! You'll need the snuggle time.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 04:28 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: What in the name of Dan Fouts are you going on about?

You need to find yourself a Manti Teo girlfriend before the end of this weekend! You'll need the snuggle time.

Them girls are high maintance...

[Image: 4b611cc3ee88e0db95e699f4160b310b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 04:28 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: What in the name of Dan Fouts are you going on about?  

You need to find yourself a Manti Teo girlfriend before the end of this weekend!  You'll need the snuggle time.

What in the Sam Hill is goin' on here ? I'm a rootin' tootin' limousiny ridin' two gun's a blazin' red neck. Whoo Boy !!!!

Fetch me a fiddle Ma. We are gonna have a hoedown.
Reply/Quote
Destruction is Near. Run Kittens Run

Rivers will Flow.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 03:29 PM)Chargerfreak Wrote: I'm sorry. Did someone say something ?

Number 1 Offense in league ? Chargers

You have no idea what's coming into town. I know you're afraid. You should be.

No Glass Made Geno Atkins is gonna stop it either. It will be over soon.

Falcons made the number 1 offense claim last year after week one then looked really really really bad week 2. Who did they play that second week I can't remember...oh yea the Bengals.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Chargerboy has less to do with lightning and more to do with thunder, makes a lot of noise but is harmless.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 05:52 PM)Chargerfreak Wrote: Destruction is Near. Run Kittens Run

Rivers will Flow.

Destruction of your current stadium?  Probably a few years out.  Will have to sort out the finances of the implosion.  

Are you going to continue supporting them when they move 100 miles north?
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 11:59 AM)Chargerfreak Wrote: This thread is only for the undefeated teams. Sorry Blackbird. You've been destroyed. Season's over.

This thread is now only for the teams with Super Bowl wins. Sorry sparky. You've been destroyed. Life's over. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 05:52 PM)Chargerfreak Wrote: Rivers will Flow.

[Image: 13368609?wid=480&hei=480]
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 05:52 PM)Chargerfreak Wrote: Rivers will Flow.

Cry me one after Sunday.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 12:58 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Oh come on.  Lets give this Charger's fan a chance this week.  Unlike the Raiders fan from last week, this guy seems to have a little spice to him.  Maybe a little nutmeg or anise with a pinch of paprika, Hungarian Sweet Paprika.  Needs a little less Jerk spice though.  The Jerk is really coming out this week. 

Well at least he hasn't admitted to sucking dong yet  Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 12:54 PM)Chargerfreak Wrote: This board is deader than Lewis and Dalton's playoff record. Wow.

Weather Forecast Sunday: LIGHTNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You were a Raiders fan last week. A Chargers fan this week. Next week is the Ravens and we already have a couple of those around here. 

Will you be a Chiefs fan the following week?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 05:52 PM)Chargerfreak Wrote: Destruction is Near. Run Kittens Run

Rivers will Flow.

He's on his period this week?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 07:12 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You were a Raiders fan last week. A Chargers fan this week. Next week is the Ravens and we already have a couple of those around here. 

Will you be a Chiefs fan the following week?

He'll just use his Poe account for the Ravens.
Ninja
Reply/Quote