Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Chauvin Will Be Innocent- Prepare For Riots
(04-22-2021, 02:32 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Typical.

You don't answer questions and take personal attacks.

And it's obvious because anytime someone like you can't answer a question with me, you turn to personal attacks.  That's called an ad hominem attacks and it really weakens any point that you were trying to make.

If this is overturned on appeal, will everyone admit they were wrong?

It's not going to get overturned.  Your the one who needs to admit they were wrong, again.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-22-2021, 02:58 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: It's not going to get overturned.  Your the one who needs to admit they were wrong, again.

The manslaughter charge might stick but I think you need to look at the requirements for the other two charges.
(04-22-2021, 03:03 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: The manslaughter charge might stick but I think you need to look at the requirements for the other two charges.

Whatever you say Mr. Legal Expert.  How do you know more than the prosecutor and judge.  The dudes going to prison, he committed murder.  
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
--- These threads always turn into an unmitigated disaster as soon as people are engaging in it.

Therefore, I suggest to commit on leaving them untouched in the future. My pitch is that it apparently only would be for the better.

As for Mr. Fritz, we could all just not disagree on the notion that he is always right on everything and that everyone else just has to mask his ignorance behind lies and personal attacks. So not answering at all would also be a step up in regard to showing him some respect. There would only be winners and these embarrassments could stop. Which imho they need to, for everyone's sake.
(04-22-2021, 12:26 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Post the link to the post where you claim I guaranteed that he'd be acquitted and then I'll address this.

Sorry, Brad.  You did not use the word guarantee.

Instead you were just 100% wrong about everything you claimed.

Every time you questioned the evidence people posted quotes from the experts testifying that proved you were wrong.

Every time you questioned the application of the law people posted direct citations from the law proving that you were wrong.

But you never used the word guarantee.  I was wrong about that.

So enjoy your victory. Hilarious
(04-22-2021, 04:11 AM)hollodero Wrote: --- These threads always turn into an unmitigated disaster as soon as people are engaging in it.

Therefore, I suggest to commit on leaving them untouched in the future. My pitch is that it apparently only would be for the better.

As for Mr. Fritz, we could all just not disagree on the notion that he is always right on everything and that everyone else just has to mask his ignorance behind lies and personal attacks. So not answering at all would also be a step up in regard to showing him some respect. There would only be winners and these embarrassments could stop. Which imho they need to, for everyone's sake.

In general, I've stopped replying to Brad simply because the conversations never go anywhere. He's deep in the Fox News Cinematic Universe and nothing you say will snap him out of it, so it's kind of pointless to even engage.

I do still enjoy sharing my thoughts and having occasional conversations in this forum, however. There are a hand full of fairly reasonable people here. I just choose not to engage with the ones whose beliefs are so firmly rooted in being wrong about, literally, every single thing but simultaneously being unable to fathom ever being wrong about anything. Even when proven definitively and objectively wrong, there is actually some other reason that doesn't have to do with them being wrong (we're witnessing it as we speak).

It gets exhausting.
Black people are killed by cops because they are unruly thugs.  Cop is amazingly found guilty of murder when there is 10 minutes of evidence of him killing a black guy?  Black people being unruly thugs influence the jury to unjustly convict him.

Every argument against the outcome that occurred comes down to black people (and the brainwashed liberal whites who support them) being unruly and violent.  Maybe there is more to it than that, but ehh...I'm not inclined to give the benefit of the doubt.

Anyways, the title of this thread is about Chauvin being innocent and there being riots.  Toss this in the bin with the Browns 2019 SB title. 
(04-22-2021, 03:14 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Whatever you say Mr. Legal Expert.  How do you know more than the prosecutor and judge.  The dudes going to prison, he committed murder.  

The prosecutor and judge didn't make the ruling, the jury did.

I also love how you ignore the points of my post amd just go straight for the personal attack.

That really makes for a strong argument ThumbsUp
(04-22-2021, 08:09 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Sorry, Brad.  You did not use the word guarantee.

Instead you were just 100% wrong about everything you claimed.

Every time you questioned the evidence people posted quotes from the experts testifying that proved you were wrong.

Every time you questioned the application of the law people posted direct citations from the law proving that you were wrong.

But you never used the word guarantee.  I was wrong about that.

So enjoy your victory. Hilarious

I claimed his knee wasn't on Floyd's neck, it was on his shoulder.  I claimed that Floyd was screaming "I can't breathe" before he was even on the ground.  I claimed he wouldn't have been able to speak if he can't breathe.  

How was I 100% wrong about those?
How do we even know the mob outside weren't actually MAGA supporters?
(04-22-2021, 03:13 PM)Nately120 Wrote: How do we even know the mob outside weren't actually MAGA supporters?

Were they wearing MAGA hats?  Were they wearing anything with MAGA on it?

Why would you think that they were?  
(04-22-2021, 01:27 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I checked your profile to see what you were doing and YOU WERE SEARCHING FOR IT BUT YOU COULDN'T FIND IT!

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

Anytime someone says something and doesn't declare that it's not a certainty, they're GUARANTEEING something?!

He played with words, like he always does because he thinks people are too stupid to see it.

Saying "I will repay you the five dollars I borrowed" is the same sentence as "I guarantee I will repay you the five dollars I borrowed." One just uses less words.

Guarantee is generally kind of an obsolete word that we still have and probably has some bearing in legal definitions. But if you're guaranteeing something will happen or is, you're just saying you find that to be fact.
(04-22-2021, 03:33 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Were they wearing MAGA hats?  Were they wearing anything with MAGA on it?

Why would you think that they were?  

I'm just saying the media is being very silent about the possibility. Makes you think.
(04-22-2021, 03:51 PM)Benton Wrote: Guarantee is generally kind of an obsolete word that we still have and probably has some bearing in legal definitions.

Reading this sentence immediately reminded of this scene:

(04-22-2021, 03:51 PM)Benton Wrote: Saying "I will repay you the five dollars I borrowed" is the same sentence as "I guarantee I will repay you the five dollars I borrowed." One just uses less words.

Guarantee is generally kind of an obsolete word that we still have and probably has some bearing in legal definitions. But if you're guaranteeing something will happen or is, you're just saying you find that to be fact.
You know damn well that saying guarantee has a VERY different connotation than just saying "he stated" or anything similar.

He used "guarantee" to invoke emotion from people and try and demean me.
(04-22-2021, 04:02 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm just saying the media is being very silent about the possibility. Makes you think.

No.  It definitely doesn't.  Why would they report on something that didn't happen?
(04-22-2021, 04:28 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You know damn well that saying guarantee has a VERY different connotation than just saying "he stated" or anything similar.

He used "guarantee" to invoke emotion from people and try and demean me.

No.  It definitely doesn't.  Why would they report on something that didn't happen?

It's "evoke."

Mellow
(04-22-2021, 04:28 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: No.  It definitely doesn't.  Why would they report on something that didn't happen?

Why would the media report something that didn't happen?  You oughta have your GOP membership revoked. 
(04-22-2021, 12:32 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I claimed his knee wasn't on Floyd's neck, it was on his shoulder. 

It was only on his shoulder for part of the time and on his neck the rest of the time.  But you were 100% wrong when yoiu tried to argue that kneeling on his shoulder/back could not kill Floyd.

(04-22-2021, 12:32 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I claimed that Floyd was screaming "I can't breathe" before he was even on the ground. 

And everyone agreed with you, but again you were 100% wrong when you claimed that this proved that Chauvin's actions could not have been what killed Floyd

(04-22-2021, 12:32 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I claimed he wouldn't have been able to speak if he can't breathe.  

And he was not speaking when he died.  Again you were 100% wrong when you claimed this proved that Chauvin's actions could not have killed Floyd.

Basically you fell hook, line, and sinker for the false information Shapiro was peddling with his twisting of the facts.  Shapiro's conclusions were easily disproven just by listening to the experts who testified at the trial.
(04-22-2021, 08:36 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It was only on his shoulder for part of the time and on his neck the rest of the time.  But you were 100% wrong when yoiu tried to argue that kneeling on his shoulder/back could not kill Floyd.

And everyone agreed with you, but again you were 100% wrong when you claimed that this proved that Chauvin's actions could not have been what killed Floyd

And he was not speaking when he died.  Again you were 100% wrong when you claimed this proved that Chauvin's actions could not have killed Floyd.

Basically you fell hook, line, and sinker for the false information Shapiro was peddling with his twisting of the facts.  Shapiro's conclusions were easily disproven just by listening to the experts who testified at the trial.

I've addressed all that already, but, like you have MANY times before, you keep repeating false information like it somehow makes it true  or that people will start believing it.
I'm like Cy Tolliver when Fred and Brad fight.

And yes, this is clearly a joke, I don't want anyone to actually get hurt.