Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals
(01-23-2022, 01:51 AM)pally Wrote: what is really rather funny is that they have totally blocked out their loss to us less than a month ago.  They are simply pretending that game never took place

They only remember the first half and not how bad they looked after halftime adjustments were made. 

Plus somehow none of them noticed the two easy INT's the Bengals dropped that even kept them close. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 10:07 PM)Go Cards Wrote: They only remember the first half and not how bad they looked after halftime adjustments were made. 

Plus somehow none of them noticed the two easy INT's the Bengals dropped that even kept them close. 

I'd be okay with playing them again.  I wonder if Spagnuolo will be stubborn enough to keep sending blitzes after Joey B like last game.  I also wonder if they'll give Ward help moreso than last time vs Ja'marr.  That poor kid is going to wet his bed if he gets that assignment again a few weeks after getting annhilated for 266 and 3 tds.
Reply/Quote
And HERE WE GOOOO…..bring on Titty Meat
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 12:10 AM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: And HERE WE GOOOO…..bring  on Titty Meat

And dick mustard!
Reply/Quote
Time the Appalachian Hill Folk to go see what’s stirring in Chiefs Planet
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 12:19 AM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Time the Appalachian Hill Folk to go see what’s stirring in Chiefs Planet

But they dun diddely banned me when I went over dere.

I dun hurt dere feelings.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 12:38 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: But they dun diddely banned me when I went over dere.

I dun hurt dere feelings.

I'm a Chiefs fan that stopped by before the game. Just wanted to congratulate you for the win.  I said before if you won the game I would be pulling for you in the Super Bowl and I am. Go kick the Rams asses. And f### the chiefsplanet. Worst KC board out there. 

Ram. The other white meat.
Reply/Quote
Chief's have some very good considerate fans. I don't get the hate toward Mahomes and his family. I don't get it. Mahomes is a talented and gifted QB and has led his team to 4 straight AFC championships. The way their fans are turning on him makes me sick.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 04:35 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Chief's have some very good considerate fans.  I don't get the hate toward Mahomes and his family.  I don't get it.  Mahomes is a talented and gifted QB and has led his team to 4 straight AFC championships.  The way their fans are turning on him makes me sick.

I think the hate for Mahomes is mostly directed at his fiance and his brother
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 04:35 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Chief's have some very good considerate fans.  I don't get the hate toward Mahomes and his family.  I don't get it.  Mahomes is a talented and gifted QB and has led his team to 4 straight AFC championships.  The way their fans are turning on him makes me sick.

I think this type of event exposes the fair-weather fans.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 04:36 PM)sloSTI Wrote: I think the hate for Mahomes is mostly directed at his fiance and his brother

I know,  but it is still his family.  

Chief fans have a lot to cheer about, Bengals beat a great team.  A team that seems to beat Bills every year.  
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 04:37 PM)Interceptor Wrote: I think this type of event exposes the fair-weather fans.

I was reading though some twitter feeds/threads, and it seemed like a bot was saying the same phrases in different threads, of how Mahomes blew it and they were done being a Chiefs fan.  What the hell is going on there?
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 04:41 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I was reading though some twitter feeds/threads, and it seemed like a bot was saying the same phrases in different threads, of how Mahomes blew it and they were done being a Chiefs fan.  What the hell is going on there?

So they are using bots to fudge the fan activity?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote

I think its more about people hating on people that live their lives on social media. I don't pay much attention to it but if you put it out there for the world to see prepare for the blow back.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 04:44 PM)Interceptor Wrote: So they are using bots to fudge the fan activity?

I think so.  It was people with different monikers.  they had the exact same wording and phrasing to troll fans.  
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 04:49 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I think so.  It was people with different monikers.  they had the exact same wording and phrasing to troll fans.  

Probably the site owner, trying to show activity or else the site will shut down.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote

Mahomes himself isn't so much the issue as his POS fiancee and brother are. Dancing on the memorial for Sean Taylor for Tik Tok was pretty crap; so was spraying champagne on fans in freezing weather (just one of many such things). 
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 04:56 PM)Joelist Wrote: Mahomes himself isn't so much the issue as his POS fiancee and brother are. Dancing on the memorial for Sean Taylor for Tik Tok was pretty crap; so was spraying champagne on fans in freezing weather (just one of many such things). 

Next time I hear a Chiefs fan say "Act like you've been there" i'm going to remember the behavior from these two that have "been there".  
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 04:31 PM)THEWIZARD Wrote: I'm a Chiefs fan that stopped by before the game. Just wanted to congratulate you for the win.  I said before if you won the game I would be pulling for you in the Super Bowl and I am. Go kick the Rams asses. And f### the chiefsplanet. Worst KC board out there. 

Ram. The other white meat.

Very classy.  Thanks for stopping by and for the kind words.  Have a great offseason.
Reply/Quote