Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals
(01-08-2022, 06:00 PM)TheFan Wrote: That's what most of us have said about Herbert. That said, I think most of what he did against us was throw jump balls that his receivers made him look good on. 

I think Herbert and the Chargers are going to have a really good next few years.
They've drafted really well and signed some key FAs to build out their core.
They have basically their whole secondary, two DL, ILB, 4/5 of their OL, RB, and WR1 set.
Plus they have second-most cap space to sign people this coming offseason.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Man #35 from the Chiefs picked right up where Chase left him last week….burnt toast. Lucky for hi Lock over threw Jeudy
Reply/Quote
ChiefsPlanet think they won the AFC Championship tonight due to the Appalachian Hill folks Victory over the Titans
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 12:42 AM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: ChiefsPlanet think they won the AFC Championship tonight due to the Appalachian Hill folks Victory over the Titans

Hopefully the Bills will ruin all their dreams.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Lol here we go again..... but I think the Bills stomp them
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 12:45 AM)QueenCity Wrote: Lol here we go again..... but I think the Bills stomp them

Bills fans are downright lovable while Chiefs fans act worse than Patriots fans.

I'm tuning in tomorrow and pulling HARD for the Bills.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 12:51 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Bills fans are downright lovable while Chiefs fans act worse than Patriots fans.

I'm tuning in tomorrow and pulling HARD for the Bills.

They won’t be so lovable once we’re standing in their way of going to the Super Bowl…

Kinda hope we draw KC so we can keep our Bills bromance tbh.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 12:42 AM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: ChiefsPlanet think they won the AFC Championship tonight due to the Appalachian Hill folks Victory over the Titans

what is really rather funny is that they have totally blocked out their loss to us less than a month ago.  They are simply pretending that game never took place

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
With any luck the Bills will knock them off and we can have a Bengals vs Bills showdown.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 01:51 AM)pally Wrote: what is really rather funny is that they have totally blocked out their loss to us less than a month ago.  They are simply pretending that game never took place

LoL…you are exactly right. It’s like it never happened…ever.  They suppressed all memory of Burrow and Chase
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 12:53 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They won’t be so lovable once we’re standing in their way of going to the Super Bowl…

Kinda hope we draw KC so we can keep our Bills bromance tbh.

Possible, but all the Bills fans I've talked to still love us.

I'll feel the same way even if they beat us, tbh. I definitely hope we kick their ass though. LOL
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 02:03 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Possible, but all the Bills fans I've talked to still love us.

I'll feel the same way even if they beat us, tbh. I definitely hope we kick their ass though. LOL

Bills fans are literally some of the most entertaining sports fans. Those people know how to party. That said, I do hope we kick their butts, given the opporunity.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 02:09 AM)pdub2005 Wrote: Bills fans are literally some of the most entertaining sports fans. Those people know how to party. That said, I do hope we kick their butts, given the opporunity.

I have an Army Buddy who is a Bills fan. 10 minutes after the Bengals game today he is messaging me asking if I will come up for a Bengals Bills Championship game and if I wanted to go fishing. I hate fishing....winter ice fishing is like pulling teeth.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Bills were specifically built to beat the Chiefs. Bills are aggressive in all 3 facets of the game. I think they can beat anything representing the NFC.

I wouldn't hate the Bills if we lost to them.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 02:15 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Bills were specifically built to beat the Chiefs. Bills are aggressive in all 3 facets of the game. I think they can beat anything representing the NFC.

I wouldn't hate the Bills if we lost to them.

If we have to lose next week, I'd want it to be to the Bills.  I like their fans and I think we have a fun rivalry now in the making between them, and I don't see it going sour unless something shady goes down during a game.  I'm 100% pulling for a Bills win tomorrow. 
Reply/Quote
Bill's have one of the best defenses in the NFL. I'd rather see a beat up Chiefs team.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 02:21 AM)Synric Wrote: Bill's have one of the best defenses in the NFL. I'd rather see a beat up Chiefs team.

But if the Bills win and we beat them the week after, then we have really earned it.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Who cares what those nerds think? They can think about whether they want us or Buffalo to rep the AFC in the SB after the Bills eat their lunch tomorrow night.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I used to think that Steelers and Cowboys fans were the least intelligent and most emotionally unstable of any fan base...but after visiting Chiefsplanet, we may have a new #1 contender.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 02:31 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: I used to think that Steelers and Cowboys fans were the least intelligent and most emotionally unstable of any fan base...but after visiting Chiefsplanet, we may have a new #1 contender. Mellow

Or maybe they fell from the same tree.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote