Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs @ Bengals predictions
I really think we can beat the Chiefs at home.

Bengals +13
Reply/Quote
Dalton can't possibly play 4 straight games of above 100 rating, can he? Upset.

Chiefs 27
Bengals 20

(For the record, I am 0-3 with my picks. Why change now?)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 07:29 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: 27-17 Bengals

The Cheifs have to travel on a short week, which is very difficult.  The fringe fans will be starting to board the bandwagon and the jungle will be rocking.  Captain checkdown will have a difficult time against the Bengals secondary.  They simply don't have the weapons in their secondary to cover all of Dalton's arsenal.

There are an awful lot of tickets still available for this game...those fringe fans need to start buying otherwise that jungle roar will be more of a meow.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I hope you guys are watching MNF to see how we can beat KC
Reply/Quote
So far Rogers and company are dismantling KC. Of course we don't have Rogers, but we do have Andy.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Stop the run make alex smith beat you throwing it. Packers working the game plan to a tee
[Image: BernLocksig.jpg]
Reply/Quote
25 - 20 Kansas City

We have to lose sometime ... right?
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 11:09 PM)EatonFan Wrote: 25 - 20 Kansas City

We have to lose sometime ... right?

Maybe, but not Sunday
Reply/Quote
The Chiefs are an average team with a great RB and good passrushers. Coming off a short week !

If we can get ahead early and limit Charles' impact, and I think we can,  we win by two scores or more.

Bengals 30

Chiefs 16
Reply/Quote
I've noticed GB is mostly running out of the shotgun formation, looks like its helping to nullify/delay that strong pass rush. Could be interesting to see what the Bengals decide to do. I think the Bengals oline is better and so is the WR corp. Hopefully we see a similar play set as GB Sunday.
Reply/Quote
38- Bengals
7- Chiefs
Reply/Quote
Chiefs have some fight in them. Don't look like they will lay down after getting down early...

Bengals 31
Chiefs 21
Reply/Quote
Depends how the defensive line plays and if we can actually stop a good tight end. After seeing Steve Smith destroy us in the slot, think Alex Smith looks his way most of the day.
Reply/Quote
I will never be one to predict scores, mainly because I don't like being wrong. I expect a hard fought game, especially with people who underestimate the Chiefs (despite Rodgers carving them up, it IS Rodgers after all).

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Bengals 20
Chiefs 10
We win because were the better team. Defensive line shows up big this Sunday along with the rest of the defense. I am predicting 5 sacks and 2 Interceptions for them.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
34 - 20 Bengals
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't count on neither Hill nor Gio gaining a lot on the ground with their D line so our Oline needs to hold up well and give Andy time to throw. Otherwise it could be a long day. If they can neutralize Charles we win. Smith isn't going to break any passing records ..that's a given.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Chiefs are much better than what their 1-2 record would indicate. This will be a tough close game throughout IMO. I'll take the Bengals with them being at home.

Bengals 27
Chiefs 23
Reply/Quote
Dalton should continue to have a big day. Every team who has played KC has passed all over them and done whatever they wanted. Cincinnati isn't going to be able to run the ball, so they shouldn't be stubborn. Attack using your strength, and that's the passing game.

The only way KC wins is if the Bengals are stubborn, try to get the run game going and the Chiefs get some big offensive plays.
Reply/Quote
Chiefs On defense ... the Chiefs front 7 are damn good but their secondary is worse than the Ravens.
Chiefs On offense ... the Chiefs have Charles but their WR corps isn't much

Bengals on Defense ... our fron 4 are damn good and so is our secondary. I think we'll need to blitz Alex Smith early (like the Packers did) and get him out of synch.
Bengals on Offense ... we have a lot of weapons but Andy isn't Rodgers. I don't think we'll run the ball well against the Chiefs and AD will need time for the receivers to get open.

I'm calling it a close game ... Bengals 14, Chiefs 13
Reply/Quote