Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs @ Bengals predictions
Bengals 30
Chiefs 24
Reply/Quote
We are great at home, and the Chiefs are coming off of a short week.

Keys to us winning

- Get ahead early to limit their run game. Jamal Charles is no joke and can easily make our linebackers miss once he gets to that 2nd level.
- Force Alex Smith to beat us with his arm.
- Double coverage on Kelce. He is a beast of a tight end and probably their 2nd best threat.

I think they are going to try to get Maclin more involved early as well. We need good coverage against him.

Dalton will need to get the ball out quickly. I don't think we will have the chance to take many shots down the field with their pass rush.

Bengals - 24
Chiefs - 17
Reply/Quote
Bengals 25-16
Reply/Quote
Bengals-27
Chiefs-13

Tough place for the Chiefs after a short week and our guys should be really fired up
and getting after Alex Smith. I expect their pass rushers especially Houston to give us
some trouble but we should be able to run on them enough to take the pressure off.

Of course they got a couple fine players in Charles and Kelce, need to limit Charles's
big runs and hit Kelce and make a statement early. Maclin can be good but not if Alex
Smith does not have time, unleash Geno, Dunlap, MJ, Gilberry etc. on him.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 24 to 13
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
- 1 pm game
- in Cincy
- KC on a short week
- Chiefs are 10-7 on the road under Andy Reid
- Bengals are 14-2-1 over the same span, with only 2 losses coming in the division

Bengals- 27
Chiefs- 17
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 28
Chiefs 20

On our way to sweeping the AFC West.  (I hope)
Reply/Quote
Bengals 31

Chiefs 19
Reply/Quote
Bengals 33
Chefs 16

Their OL will be in trouble this week.   Tackling will be key.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 31-13
Reply/Quote
Bengals 24
Chiefs 16 Smirk
Reply/Quote
Keep em coming.
Reply/Quote
The chiefsplanet.com board is all full of gloom and doom over there.. I feel their pain.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 31 - 10.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 31
Less racist Redskins 20
Reply/Quote
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/09/30/chiefs-lose-cornerback-phillip-gaines-to-torn-acl/

Cheifs lost one of their Corners...... and while they get one back he might be a bit rusty....

Doubt they can contain Green even more so on their ability to stop the #2/#3 targets in jones and eifert.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 31 Chiefs 21

We get early lead then they come back and then we close them off with 10 -0 4th quarter
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 02:52 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Bengals 31
Less racist Redskins 20

There is nothing derogatory about Chiefs.  There were Chiefs and they were called Chiefs by their own.  It's no more racist than General or President.  It's a title, not a slur.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 04:31 PM)McC Wrote: There is nothing derogatory about Chiefs.  There were Chiefs and they were called Chiefs by their own.  It's no more racist than General or President.  It's a title, not a slur.

Lol this.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 04:35 PM)Junglejuice Wrote: Lol this.
Am I wrong?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote