Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs @ Bengals predictions
(09-30-2015, 04:40 PM)McC Wrote: Am I wrong?

No sir.

100% in agreement.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 04:31 PM)McC Wrote: There is nothing derogatory about Chiefs.  There were Chiefs and they were called Chiefs by their own.  It's no more racist than General or President.  It's a title, not a slur.

are you suggesting everyone is a Chief? is that like the new participation trophy. i thought each tribe had generally 1 Chief.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 05:29 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: are you suggesting everyone is a Chief?  is that like the new participation trophy.   i thought each tribe had generally 1 Chief.

The only thing I'm suggesting is that Chief is a title of honor.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 02:52 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Bengals 31
Less racist Redskins 20

As a White Sox fan, in the words of Hawk "Stretch!!!!!!"

Give me a break.
Reply/Quote
My 1 game a year, so I'm going with 27-27 tie, just to make it 2 years in a row for me.
Reply/Quote
Their OLine gave up 4.5 sacks against the Packers. Geno and Carlos will feast.
Our Oline and the talent of our weapons should be enough to win this game, but we have to play even better that we have in the first three games. Next week we have to be better than that.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 04:31 PM)McC Wrote: There is nothing derogatory about Chiefs.  There were Chiefs and they were called Chiefs by their own.  It's no more racist than General or President.  It's a title, not a slur.

True that.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 06:45 PM)Shady Wrote: Their OLine gave up 4.5 sacks against the Packers. Geno and Carlos will feast.
Our Oline and the talent of our weapons should be enough to win this game, but we have to play even better that we have in the first three games. Next week we have to be better than that.

Some said they would on the Ravens, and it was our worst performance sack wise. I really hope they can get there this time. 

*Also TOTALLY aware that Flacco *****'d his way out of a few sacks as well*

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Madden:
45-14 Bengals. Andy throws for 285 yards, 3 TDs and runs in another. Eifert catches 8 balls for 132 yards and a TD. Hill gets 111 yards and a TD. Nugent hits a 44 yarder at the gun.

Reality:
19-17 Bengals. Offense sputters and we get 4 Nugent FGs and a Pacman punt return TD.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I predict our linebackers are going to be watching the number on the back of Charles' jersey get smaller and smaller all day. IF they can overcome that, they're good. He's going to have a big day.
Reply/Quote
Trap game.

Reply/Quote
Kansas City is still focusing on baseball in that town and do not believe the Chiefs are that good anyway.

Bengals win on cruise control 27-10
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
The Packers totally exposed the Chiefs. Hope our guys can take that film and use it well.

Bengals 34

Chiefs 24
Reply/Quote
Bengals 34
Chefs 17

[Image: chefs.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 01:46 AM)Killachubs Wrote: Bengals 34
Chefs 17

[Image: chefs.png]

One of my favorite commercials of all time.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
29-17 Bengals

Player of the game: Geno Atkins
Reply/Quote
Not sure why people think KC is a "good team". They're one of the worst in football. Their OL is a complete joke, 11 sacks in the last 2 games. Alex Smith is an average at best QB, but behind that line he is very bad. He refuses to throw deep, and will be on his back most of the game.

I could likely score 21 points on their d, and I can't throw a football more than 10 yards.

Bengals 34
Chiefs 9 (3 FGs)
[Image: sig2.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I know its the NFL and I know we are destined to have a let down week and we will lose a couple games here or there..

with that said, this would be a true let down game because we are the better team and we're home.  We should hope to continue our strong start...and I think we will.

This could easily be seen as a trap game because of our big win last week and our big match up against Seahawks next Sunday...

but lets keep it going..

Bengals - 31
Chiefs - 20
Reply/Quote

(Pssst! KC! Lose the arrowhead logo, quick!)

Smirk

I don't care, for whatever it's worth, about mascot Chiefs or Redskins or Braves or Indians or Seminoles or Chippewas or Blackhawks...well, you get my drift.

Political correctniks/SJWs have worn out their welcome, IMO. Put away your microaggressions and emotional triggers, folks. Nothing to see here. Your privileged, patriarchal shitlord has spoken.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 05:59 AM)McC Wrote: One of my favorite commercials of all time.

Great googily-moogily.

Amazing comercial!
Reply/Quote