Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs @ Bengals predictions
The Bengals just beat a division rival on the road and play the Seahawks next week. If there is such thing as a "trap game", then I think this should qualify. The Chiefs are perfectly capable of beating the Bengals even if Cincy fields the better team. I hope Marvin has them ready to play.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2015, 12:40 AM)type_stripe Wrote: It is pretty dumb to call a team the Indians and have a native American as their logo/mascot...oh and it's pretty offensive too.

Heck yeah it's dumb! But still...who said anyone gets a lifetime pass from being offended? Who says the apologetics and guilt-mongering of the last decade---let alone the wholesale special-snowflake narcissism in the culture---isn't facing a blowback that Snyder et al could ride out?
Reply/Quote
Keys to beating Chiefs.....Get after their QB as the Packers did. Their RB Charles may get some yards and points as he did against Packers, but get after their QB as Packers did. Our D Line can do that. ......Score points like the Packers did. Hit Green, Jones, Sanu, Eifert, Burkhead, Hewitt, Gio, Hill, ....Pass in front of their LBs, throw over their LBs, run the ball, pass the ball. ......and, A LOUD JUNGLE of BENGALS FANS as the 12th man on defense....put it all together and the Bengals go to 4-0 and out in front of the rest of the AFC NORTH teams at .500 or worse......I keep hearing Bengals schedule about to get tough and I say starting 4-0 would be a good way to start and we have already played 2 road games and a tough Chargers in Cincy. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I had a dream that Jamaal Charles got an ankle injury early in the game.... My subconscious is ruthless.

Here is to hoping Charles stays healthy but has a 2.9 YPC  Cheers 
Reply/Quote
Bengals 30
Chiefs 17
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
Bengals are at home, right?
Chiefs are coming in off a short week, right?

Way I figure it, we somehow slow or stop Charles, then all we gotta do on offense is what we have been doing this season and we should win relatively comfortably.

I see a Raiders-like score Bengals 30, Chefs (Wink) 10. I think Charles will take advantage of some bad tackling to score on a long run, but we keep him in check the rest of the game and Smith will be on the ground more than the Caddyshack gopher.

WHO DEY!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2015, 01:58 AM)Element Wrote: you guys are weird for calling this a trap game..

Agreed. Chiefs are too good for us to take lightly enough to call this a trap game. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 12:30 AM)Shady Wrote: Agreed. Chiefs are too good for us to take lightly enough to call this a trap game. 

Yep. Chiefs defense is ruthless. I think the numbers against them are completely misleading. Justin Houstin is a freak of nature. They have a fantastic pass rush and their secondary can get stingy. I think overlooking them after what The Bad Man did to them is unfair to them. I honestly don't think the Bengals will have it that easy.

*Disclaimer: I will FULLY and TOTALLY take an absolute WRONG here if we completely destroy them*

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
We'll be up 14-3 at half time, I don't know how to predict the Bengals 2nd halves (lol).
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Bengals 26, Chiefs 23
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 09:42 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: We'll be up 14-3 at half time, I don't know how to predict the Bengals 2nd halves (lol).

Haha!!!  Unfortunately this is right on!!!  Hopefully it is a great second half with no let up on our part.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2015, 08:13 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: - 1 pm game
- in Cincy
- KC on a short week
- Chiefs are 10-7 on the road under Andy Reid
- Bengals are 14-2-1 at home over the same span, with only 2 losses coming in the division

Bengals- 27
Chiefs- 17

I'm 4-0 in my predictions this year. Never underestimate the Bengals in 1 pm games.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2015, 02:20 AM)J24 Wrote: Bengals 20
Chiefs 10
We win because were the better team. Defensive line shows up big this Sunday along with the rest of the defense. I am predicting 5 sacks and 2 Interceptions for them.

I got the five sacks right and were the better team.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote