Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs @ Bengals predictions
[Image: BengalsChiefs_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=433&q=85]

Bengals - 34
Chiefs - 17
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
By the way, that Chiefs offensive line is TERRIBLE! I saw what Green Bay did to them - and I think this Cincinnati defensive line has to be licking their chops waiting for this matchup Sunday! Alex Smith is about to get terrorized!!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
Any more predictions?
Reply/Quote
This will ne tougher than what it looks on paper. 27-24 bengals

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Chiefs will fight admirably, but the Jungle will be too much for them.

27-16, good guys.
Reply/Quote
This is a great schedule for us. Every week we have a tougher opponent than the last up until Buffalo. It's debatable as to whether or not they're better than the Seahawks. All of this support Marvin's new mantra: "we have to play better than we played LAST week."

Bengals 24
Chiefs 13
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
I'm expecting a close game. KC really needs a W. I think Hill may be involved heavily in this one. Best way to negate Bodine's poor pass blocking is to utilize his strong run blocking. We probably run right at them and use Eiffert more in this one on short quick routes to keep Houston and Hali from killing Andy.
Bengals 27 Chiefs 23.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 31
Chiefs 20
Reply/Quote
Bengals--31

arrowheads--17
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
Hope we send a message to the rest of the AFC by being impressive for the 4th strait outing
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 02:32 PM)tigershrimp Wrote: (Pssst! KC! Lose the arrowhead logo, quick!)

Smirk

I don't care, for whatever it's worth, about mascot Chiefs or Redskins or Braves or Indians or Seminoles or Chippewas or Blackhawks...well, you get my drift.

Political correctniks/SJWs have worn out their welcome, IMO. Put away your microaggressions and emotional triggers, folks. Nothing to see here. Your privileged, patriarchal shitlord has spoken.

Dude, so offensive. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 02:13 PM)WhoDeyLeisure Wrote: Not sure why people think KC is a "good team".  They're one of the worst in football.  Their OL is a complete joke, 11 sacks in the last 2 games.  Alex Smith is an average at best QB, but behind that line he is very bad.  He refuses to throw deep, and will be on his back most of the game.  

I could likely score 21 points on their d, and I can't throw a football more than 10 yards.

Bengals 34
Chiefs 9 (3 FGs)

Sorry, WDL, you are too leisurely.

Justin Houstin, Jamaal Charles, Tamba Hali, Travis Kelce, Sean Smith are some of the best players i have seen in the NFL.

You must of watched the Packers throw the football on them and thought you were Aaron Rodgers. Yawn
Reply/Quote
Fat Andy vs. Cincinnati: 1-2-1
Marvin Lewis vs. the Griefs: 5-2
Head-to-head, Fat Andy vs. Marvin: advantage Marvin 2-0-1

Bengals win 27-17
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 12:38 AM)jeremydc Wrote: Trap game.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 02:32 PM)tigershrimp Wrote: (Pssst! KC! Lose the arrowhead logo, quick!)

Smirk

I don't care, for whatever it's worth, about mascot Chiefs or Redskins or Braves or Indians or Seminoles or Chippewas or Blackhawks...well, you get my drift.

Political correctniks/SJWs have worn out their welcome, IMO. Put away your microaggressions and emotional triggers, folks. Nothing to see here. Your privileged, patriarchal shitlord has spoken.

It is pretty dumb to call a team the Indians and have a native American as their logo/mascot...oh and it's pretty offensive too.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 10:35 AM)Shady Wrote: This is a great schedule for us. Every week we have a tougher opponent than the last up until Buffalo. It's debatable as to whether or not they're better than the Seahawks. All of this support Marvin's new mantra: "we have to play better than we played LAST week."

Bengals 24
Chiefs 13

Went to wedding tonight and i was telling everybody 24-13
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 11:30 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Sorry, WDL, you are too leisurely.

Justin Houstin, Jamaal Charles, Tamba Hali, Travis Kelce, Sean Smith are some of the best players i have seen in the NFL.

You must of watched the Packers throw the football on them and thought you were Aaron Rodgers. Yawn

These are my "watch out" players.
Reply/Quote
Bengals - 27
Chiefs - 13

Contain Charles and force Smith to throw down-field, which he is horrible at.
Reply/Quote
you guys are weird for calling this a trap game..
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2015, 01:58 AM)Element Wrote: you guys are weird for calling this a trap game..

Every game is a trap game! Unless it's a really good opponent; then it's just a hard game, and that we will probably lose!
Reply/Quote