Too close to call
16.92%
11 16.92%
Total 65 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs Game Prediction Thread
Good Tuesday morning to everyone. It's that time again to go on record as to what you believe will happen Sunday. And, just like last week and next week and (hopefully) in the WC round and (at least) the Division round, this is the biggest game EVER.

I believe it's a one-score game until KC salts it away on a late FG. We'll just have to claim the division up at the Factory of Sadness next week. All the sweeter to rub the Browns' fans noses in it.

Chiefs 34
Bengals 23

What say you?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
27-24 Cincinnati
Reply/Quote
Both teams are coming in off of a dominant win, and both should have a ton of confidence on offense. It’ll be a shootout, with defense struggling on both sides.

Winning this one is going to send an incredibly large message to anyone watching.

Bengals 34
Chiefs 30
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Chiefs 41
Bengals 38

High scoring game. Mixon gets hurt and misses the Browns game the following week.
Reply/Quote
I'm rooting for Bengals

If I was betting, I would bet on Chiefs

But I don't bet on games, so I'm rooting for Bengals.

The Chiefs look on pace to go to their 3rd Super Bowl in a row, but I'm rooting Bengals. Our Bengals need One More Win to win the AFC North and make Play-Offs. They need 10 wins. 9-8 probably isn't good enough.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Like every week before, its a coin flip. Which Bengals team shows up? Good Bengals show up = we have a chance. Bad Bengals show up = over by the first quarter.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2021, 12:30 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Chiefs 41
Bengals 38

High scoring game. Mixon gets hurt and misses the Browns game the following week.

Tecmo, you are going to have me rooting for Synric to beat you in Bengals Fantasy League Championship.   Don't be rooting for The Browns, Steelers or Ravens to win the AFC North.  Come On Man.    At least say if Chiefs win, you wish Bengals are healthy to win AFC North the last week in Cleveland.  

We had a good Fantasy Season, and I'm not taking sides on you and Synric in Championship, but don't be rooting for Bengals to not only lose to Chiefs, but be too injured to play Browns. Come On Man.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I gotta go with Chiefs.
They've won 8 straight and have the best record in the AFC.
While the Bengals have that big win over the Ravens, they've had a string of two wins then two losses ever since the loss to GB.
Given they've just had their latest string of two wins, a loss wouldn't surprise me.

I'll predict a score of 35-27.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
This is the first time I'm voting "too close to call". Prior to yesterday and even immediately after the Ravens game, I just chalked the Chiefs game up to a loss, but now so many people are posting hopeful stuff that I can't help but feel we actually might win the game. My heart wants to vote we win, but my brain wants to vote we'll still lose so the tiebreaker goes to my stomach which takes the easy way out and just votes "too close to call."
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2021, 12:39 PM)CardCounterChris Wrote: Like every week before,  its a coin flip.  Which Bengals team shows up?  Good Bengals show up = we have a chance.  Bad Bengals show up = over by the first quarter.

The game is NEVER over in the 1st quarter. Right, Tony? ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2021, 01:19 PM)PhilHos Wrote: The game is NEVER over in the 1st quarter. Right, Tony? ThumbsUp

Over may be the wrong choice of words.  How about "so very very uphill that 3 quarters of great play may not be enough."
Reply/Quote
I'll say Bengals win and hope they look better than they did after the first time they humiliated the Ravens and looked primed for a SB run.
Reply/Quote
I feel like we lose a close one, but damned if I don't wanna be wrong on this one.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2021, 01:19 PM)PhilHos Wrote: The game is NEVER over in the 1st quarter. Right, Tony? ThumbsUp

[Image: aw6ug.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2021, 12:30 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Chiefs 41
Bengals 38

Don’t put that crap out into the universe!
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2021, 01:36 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Don’t put that crap out into the universe!

You guys are forcing me to reveal my superstition. I'm rolling with a prediction of doom so the exact opposite happens. Now that I've admitted this, I need to take corrective action.

Chiefs 41
Bengals 41

We tie them. Both players lose a special teams player, mostly unknown to the casual fan, to injury.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2021, 01:39 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: You guys are forcing me to reveal my superstition. I'm rolling with a prediction of doom so the exact opposite happens. Now that I've admitted this, I need to take corrective action.

Chiefs 41
Bengals 41

We tie them. Both players lose a special teams player, mostly unknown to the casual fan, to injury.

Don't forget to turn the light switch on and off a dozen times or the surviving members of the Oak Ridge Boys will die.  
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2021, 01:44 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Don't forget to turn the light switch on and off a dozen times or the surviving members of the Oak Ridge Boys will die.  

I assume once they start dying they'll combine with the living members of The Starlet Brothers to form one single vocal ensemble. 
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2021, 01:47 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I assume once they start dying they'll combine with the living members of The Starlet Brothers to form one single vocal ensemble. 

[Image: 7569468.gif]
Reply/Quote
Ravens moved the ball and put up 21 with Josh Johnson at QB. I think Kelce goes off and the Bengals start to press the issue.

Chiefs 31
Bengals 20
Reply/Quote