Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cincinnati ABC affiliate calling for boycott of bengals
(05-02-2017, 01:01 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: If I was calling out the steelers proactively, yes.  My point was that they (media, NFL fans) love to pile on the Bengals (they DO seem to ask for it) yet never look at situations like Piggy's.  Do we hear about that every time he is announced?  Hell, no.

I can tell you this, had he raped my daughter, he would be dead, and I would be in jail.  I don't think I would have taken it that far for punching her...maybe just return the favor.

Fair points....and I'm like you on that last paragraph. I was merely playing the role of contrarian there....because we ALL have busted the Ravens and Stoolers chops on here over crap like this.  I'm not saying we can't move on and not forgive the guy....but I've seen plenty of justifying and even condoning the action from a fanbase that rails on the other two teams for their misdeeds.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2017, 09:47 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: LOL

Get over it. It's a game the guy isn't running for POTUS or anything.

Then he wouldn't have punched her...he would have grabbed her by the p***y.
Reply/Quote
The media keeps saying the fans booed the pick of Mixon. I thought to myself, no they booed caused a lot of them wanted him. It's no secret Philly was looking for a play maker RB. So out of curiosity I looked and found a Poll.

Thumbnail or click here. http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2017/3/31/15138428/nfl-draft-2017-joe-mixon-eagles-risk-philadelphia-running-back-poll-oklahoma-class-podcast-bgn-radio

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
(05-02-2017, 04:08 PM)Wyche Wrote: Fair points....and I'm like you on that last paragraph. I was merely playing the role of contrarian there....because we ALL have busted the Ravens and Stoolers chops on here over crap like this.  I'm not saying we can't move on and not forgive the guy....but I've seen plenty of justifying and even condoning the action from a fanbase that rails on the other two teams for their misdeeds.

It's an old cliche...winning cures everything.  They have both had their share of winning.  It is the Bengal's turn.
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2017, 12:12 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: It's an old cliche...winning cures everything.  They have both had their share of winning.  It is the Bengal's turn.

True that......when in Rome, I guess.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
You can boycott and not change a thing. You won't be missed.

:andy:
Reply/Quote
what station is it so I can boycott them?
Reply/Quote
How's that boycott coming?
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
The fans that won't go games this year as they might have in the past, I doubt the Mixon pick is why for many of them.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Still Jungling! LMAO
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote