Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Cocaine in the West Wing
I wonder how that got there? Possible Hunter Biden relapse?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/suspicious-powder-found-at-the-white-house-when-biden-was-gone-was-cocaine-ap-sources-say/ar-AA1dpOXu?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=5aba0d958c6a434493802c4e42aa8155&ei=40

Quote:WASHINGTON (AP) — The White House was briefly evacuated Sunday evening while President Joe Biden was at Camp David after the Secret Service discovered suspicious powder in a common area of the West Wing, and a preliminary test showed the substance was cocaine, two law enforcement officials said Tuesday.

Secret Service agents were doing routine rounds on Sunday when they found the white powder in an area accessible to tour groups, not in any particular West Wing office, the officials said. The officials were not authorized to discuss an ongoing investigation and spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity.

The complex was evacuated at about 8:45 p.m. Sunday as fire and emergency crews were brought in to do a rapid test, which preliminarily identified cocaine. The White House was soon reopened and the powder was sent for further testing.

Biden and his family left for Camp David on Friday and returned to the White House on Tuesday.

The Secret Service said in a statement the White House was closed as a precaution as emergency crews investigated, and that the District of Columbia fire department was called in to evaluate and determine that the substance was not hazardous.

“The item was sent for further evaluation and an investigation into the cause and manner of how it entered the White House is pending,” the Secret Service said.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I'm pretty sure there's more in the other wings. And I'm pretty sure staffers of all sides take some on hourly basis.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
I’m curious as well. My initial guess is that, given it was in a tourist area, it is a tourists who tried to snort a quick line in the WH while no one was looking. They didn’t get all of it or some spilled over and they weren’t able to clean it up.
Reply/Quote
It was the cocaine fairy visiting Hunter. They got distracted on their way out.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
I'm glad they found it before Biden, in a dementia riddled moment gave it to the grand daughter he doesn't acknowledge while she was using Hunter's laptop!  Ninja

All seriousness aside, was it Junior's old bedroom?  Ninja

[Image: Screenshot-2023-07-05-085314.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2023, 09:46 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: I’m curious as well. My initial guess is that, given it was in a tourist area, it is a tourists who tried to snort a quick line in the WH while no one was looking. They didn’t get all of it or some spilled over and they weren’t able to clean it up.

It's my understanding that the West Wing isn't open to tours, as that is where the offices are.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2023, 10:49 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: It's my understanding that the West Wing isn't open to tours, as that is where the offices are.

The article you posted mentions that it was in a tourist friendly area of the West Wing.
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2023, 09:29 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I wonder how that got there?  Possible Hunter Biden relapse?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/suspicious-powder-found-at-the-white-house-when-biden-was-gone-was-cocaine-ap-sources-say/ar-AA1dpOXu?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=5aba0d958c6a434493802c4e42aa8155&ei=40

Hunter must have been house sitting while Joe was at Camp David Tongue
Reply/Quote
Hunter: Parents are gone everybody, Coke party at my house! All you strippers are welcome.

Reply/Quote
(07-05-2023, 11:25 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Hunter must have been house sitting while Joe was at Camp David Tongue

I get the joke but he was at Camp David because the right wing noise machine had a minor fit about Biden "wasting" money by taking his son with him on vacation. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2023, 11:36 AM)GMDino Wrote: I get the joke but he was at Camp David because the right wing noise machine had a minor fit about Biden "wasting" money by taking his son with him on vacation. Smirk

Aw, damn. My joke has been cut to ribbons!
Reply/Quote
The land of the free still grappling with booger sugar.
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2023, 11:39 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Aw, damn. My joke has been cut to ribbons!

Gotta know what the latest outrage was first!  Smirk

It was a good joke!
Reply/Quote
I thought it was some type of anthrax prior to this confirmation.

That would not have been cool if anyone was trying to harm the POTUS.

I toured the white house 30 years ago, security was tight and there were drug sniffing dogs. My point is not sure a tourist could smuggle in drugs.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2023, 10:49 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: It's my understanding that the West Wing isn't open to tours, as that is where the offices are.

It was found in the area where visitors gather for staff-led tours of the West Wing and leave their personal belongings.  

These staff-led tours often go to friends and family of staff or prominent politicians as well as donors and school groups.

The Biden family was at Camp David several days before this was found

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(07-05-2023, 01:41 PM)pally Wrote:
It was found in the area where visitors gather for staff-led tours of the West Wing and leave their personal belongings. 

These staff-led tours often go to friends and family of staff or prominent politicians as well as donors and school groups.

The Biden family was at Camp David several days before this was found

Do you have a link? I have not seen the white house verify exactly where it was found. Hopefully they will at today's press conference. Also, the WH has cameras everyone so it should be very easy to find out exactly who left cocaine in the WH west wing. This person should be found and prosecuted.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2023, 01:46 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Do you have a link? I have not seen the white house verify exactly where it was found. Hopefully they will at today's press conference. Also, the WH has cameras everyone so it should be very easy to find out exactly who left cocaine in the WH west wing. This person should be found and prosecuted.

Did you read the 1st post?

Quote:...the Secret Service discovered suspicious powder in a common area of the West Wing, and a preliminary test showed the substance was cocaine, two law enforcement officials said Tuesday.

Secret Service agents were doing routine rounds on Sunday when they found the white powder in an area accessible to tour groups, not in any particular West Wing office, the officials said. 
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2023, 01:46 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Do you have a link? I have not seen the white house verify exactly where it was found. Hopefully they will at today's press conference. Also, the WH has cameras everyone so it should be very easy to find out exactly who left cocaine in the WH west wing. This person should be found and prosecuted.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/white-house-cocaine-west-wing-secret-service-investigation/

Quote:The discovery of the substance caused a brief shutdown of the White House after it was found by Secret Service officers on the ground floor of the West Wing, which houses the Oval Office and offices of some of the president's top aides and support staff. It was found near an entrance where visitors taking tours are directed to leave their phones, the official said.

White House staff frequently give guests tours of the West Wing, often at night or over the weekend. Guests must pass through security before entering the White House complex and then are asked to leave phones in small cubbies.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

LOL
Reply/Quote
Must be adding some to the gift bags in the crack pipe give away?
Reply/Quote