Reply/Quote
Why have a play to him with the game on the line. Hands of stone
Reply/Quote
Auden Tate!

I'm surprised it took until this post.

What do I win ?!?!?
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Core sucks. Never again will we be duped into thinking a late round WR could be great if only we forced him into the lineup and forced the ball to him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm with you. No more talk of the great wr depth.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 06:49 PM)jj22 Wrote: I'm with you. No more talk of the great wr depth.

Anybody that thought we had great WR depth wasn't paying attention the last few years.
Reply/Quote
Lazor should be cut. I knew once they went deep on 2nd and 3 (incompletion) that the game was over.

Misuse of Gio Bernard the entire game.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 06:29 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: I’m right and you know it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That and water makes things wet.  :andy:

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Can we all stop overreacting to preseason action too? Wow - Our WR's are going to be great!

Outside of Boyd and Green...they're all bad.
Reply/Quote
I don't get why he was out there on that 4th down. Boyd, Erickson, Ross, Uzamah or Tate, and Gio or Mixon or both should have been the 5 possible targets on that play. Maybe someone was hurt? I missed updates as I was at a bday party for the game, but watched most of it from a distance.

(11-18-2018, 07:54 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: Lazor should be cut. I knew once they went deep on 2nd and 3 (incompletion) that the game was over.

Such an infuriating playcall in that situation. Its basically a expanded fade play but down the sideline instead in which the ball is just thrown up in hopes the receiver is open. Terrible call by Lazor.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 08:05 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I don't get why he was out there on that 4th down. Boyd, Erickson, Ross, Uzamah or Tate, and Gio or Mixon or both should have been the 5 possible targets on that play. Maybe someone was hurt? I missed updates as I was at a bday party for the game, but watched most of it from a distance.

Such an infuriating playcall in that situation. Its basically a expanded fade play but down the sideline instead in which the ball is just thrown up in hopes the receiver is open. Terrible call by Lazor.

They tried the same play earlier in the game with the exact same result. John Ross’ 40 time must not equate to game speed because dude is draped all the time.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 07:54 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: Lazor should be cut. I knew once they went deep on 2nd and 3 (incompletion) that the game was over.

Agreed!! Thanks what youve done ,but you are not the answer. This is why he got canned from miami. Youve got mixon and you run him 9 times a game. You got rid of our only fullback. And generate 11 yards rushing with two 2nd round rbs!? Are you serious!? 

Has no idea how to utilize john ross, plays core all game why bench tate?? See ya later!! Get rid of erickson too, why does the good teams put their good players on return duties but we put erickson out there when we have phillips , ross,and even gio who ran back tds in college. Erickson provides nothing on offense either,hes a horrible outside option. Slot only guy and they dont even target him. Every year i hate these coaches , theres fans smarter then these morons. 
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 08:21 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: They tried the same play earlier in the game with the exact same result. John Ross’ 40 time must not equate to game speed because dude is draped all the time.

I've been saying that for quite some time. He plays slower than his 40 time.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 08:21 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: They tried the same play earlier in the game with the exact same result. John Ross’ 40 time must not equate to game speed because dude is draped all the time.

I noticed that too,but they dont exactly use him on anything short. Maybe they know hes going long..why isnt he getting screens and slants. I thought on our last drive after boyd caught it we should of did a antonio brown route and hit ross on a slant or use a tight end. 
Reply/Quote
Where are the screens and quick hits to Mixon? The screens always seem to go 10+ yards a pop but yet we only see one a game.

He goes away from what works well and when I saw him run Gio up the gut on 2nd and long for the third time I couldn’t stomach to watch anymore. I tuned in just to see our final drive for the deep ball on 2nd and 3.

Just pathetic. 3 losses in 4 games and I’m sure the team is now feeling the playoffs get out of their grasp.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 08:36 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: Where are the screens and quick hits to Mixon? The screens always seem to go 10+ yards a pop but yet we only see one a game.

He goes away from what works well and when I saw him run Gio up the gut on 2nd and long for the third time I couldn’t stomach to watch anymore. I tuned in just to see our final drive for the deep ball on 2nd and 3.

Just pathetic. 3 losses in 4 games and I’m sure the team is now feeling the playoffs get out of their grasp.

My guess is that teams know our line is bad...so they run blitz us and take short passes away. Our offense is quite predictable.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 08:30 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: I noticed that too,but they dont exactly use him on anything short. Maybe they know hes going long..why isnt he getting screens and slants. I thought on our last drive after boyd caught it we should of did a antonio brown route and hit ross on a slant or use a tight end. 

Yea I agree. Why don’t we do any rub plays like the Steelers and others teams. The playcalling is just not up to speed.
Reply/Quote

He did the same thing in another game earlier this year. Make an example of him, kick him to the curb.
Reply/Quote

He did the same thing in another game earlier this year. Make an example of him, kick him to the curb.
Reply/Quote