Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colin Cowherd is butthurt
(10-07-2015, 12:31 PM)djs7685 Wrote:  If the person in question doesn't like the style of argument that I'm using, then why respond? 

Then why do you ever respond to me when all I do is "spin, spin, spin"?
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2015, 10:05 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Wow, someone sounds butthurt. Smirk

It's not Brad-level butthurt, but still ...

Before you defend yourself, realize that you're ranting at someone that can't even read your post! (Well, NOW he can Smirk)

Hilarious.  Its pretty simple to me.  DJ must not be able to read, because he never responds to a single thing you write.  He just repeats his original rant with no response whatsoever.  It is like debating with a gif...it just keeps looping and never changes.  If he can't read, why would I care what he writes?  He isn't smart enough to understand any higher level thinking, so he just continues his loop.

As far as putting folks on the ignore list that don't agree with me, I must be a pretty agreeable guy because he is the only one on my ignore list.  The ignore list is like a really good traffic cop:  it just cleared the board of useless rants that waste my time and slow down interactions with Bengal fans that have entertaining thoughts and debates. 

Enjoy your loop...(look kids! Big Ben, Parliament...)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2015, 12:39 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Then why do you ever respond to me when all I do is "spin, spin, spin"?

Believe it or not, I find the arguments and debates that we have to be entertaining. I have the option of ignoring your shit, and I do sometimes. I was letting others know that they have that option. Some people complain about my arguments constantly without realizing that they don't have to engage me, nobody is being forced to. I'm well aware that I engage you by my choice, but it seems as others don't realize they can move along if they dislike me so much.

(10-07-2015, 12:44 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Hilarious.  Its pretty simple to me.  DJ must not be able to read, because he never responds to a single thing you write.  He just repeats his original rant with no response whatsoever.  It is like debating with a gif...it just keeps looping and never changes.  If he can't read, why would I care what he writes?  He isn't smart enough to understand any higher level thinking, so he just continues his loop.

As far as putting folks on the ignore list that don't agree with me, I must be a pretty agreeable guy because he is the only one on my ignore list.  The ignore list is like a really good traffic cop:  it just cleared the board of useless rants that waste my time and slow down interactions with Bengal fans that have entertaining thoughts and debates. 

Enjoy your loop...(look kids! Big Ben, Parliament...)

This guy is just about as bright as the guy that was bragging about trying to beat up fellow Bengals' fans at PBS.

I respond to Philhos all the time, we have debates/discussions quite often. Not that you'll read this anyway, maybe someone could quote it for the baby.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2015, 10:25 AM)PDub80 Wrote: Fixed it for you so the hypocrisy was more obvious.

And, yeah, douche move to bother the guy about his work while on vacation. Clearly it helped your case and made an impression because he has changed his.... oh, wait a sec... nope, he didn't change his opinion at all, did he? But, it's par for the course you play on so it was a cool story I guess.  Rolleyes

You are comparing my use of the ignore feature to clear traffic of unintelligent, useless rants to Colin Cowherd's attacks on my state, and my NFL team to a huge on-air audience?  What exactly am I hiding from?  I wasn't rude, and I didn't "attack him" as many of you are making it out to be.  When he came over to get his son, I started talking sports and it began with OSU.  Then I told him that AD will make him eat his words.  It wasn't mean spirited at all.  It was my belief, and thus far it appears to be 100% correct.  As WHODEYWHO wrote, he has really doubled-down on his position on Andy Dalton.  Whether he ever concedes the point or not is irrelevant.  I thought it was fair to make some points that he clearly has never heard before. 

He shook my hand when we left and he even asked if we would be out there the next day, but I told him that we were heading out on a cruise in the AM.  Understand the conversation a bit better? 
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2015, 12:02 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The irony is thick in this one.

"Anyone who gets upsets over an internet post they don't agree with is a baby.  .  .  .  .  .  except me."

That kettle is JET BLACK. 
Reply/Quote
*Puts someone on ignore*

*Posts about that person a dozen times*

Not in your head at all, bro! Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
This thread sucks.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2015, 01:47 PM)Harmening Wrote: This thread sucks.

Are you saying you don't like this thread?
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2015, 08:46 AM)djs7685 Wrote: This stuff just has "I'm a tool" written all over it.

It's 100% douchey to brag about "teasing" a guy on the beach entirely unprovoked. He didn't come up to you talking shit about Andy and OSU. You're a baby though because you can't handle reading someone's post on the internet so you have to ignore them. What's the point of responding to me if you're too big of a crybaby to read my posts to begin with? Honestly, the internet isn't the place for you if you just can't find a way to handle reading a specific person's post on a message board. It must be nice just putting everybody on ignore that constantly owns your dumb logical fallacies. Hey, I guess you'll look like such a cool guy if the only people you don't ignore are the people that agree with your stupid arguments all the time. That must be a great way to read the boards, only the posts that 100% agree with you Rolleyes

Chalk me up for doucheness!! If i had Cowherd's ear, you can bet your sweet ass i'd let the sarcasm flow, since he doesn't have the ability to hang up the phone. Now, i'd do it in a normal voice and i wouldn't be malicious about it since his son was right there, but he'd get 100% of my opinion. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2015, 08:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Chalk me up for doucheness!! If i had Cowherd's ear, you can bet your sweet ass i'd let the sarcasm flow, since he doesn't have the ability to hang up the phone. Now, i'd do it in a normal voice and i wouldn't be malicious about it since his son was right there, but he'd get 100% of my opinion. 

And btw, i've seen it a couple times tonight...

It's InB4. Not "in before". 

Buncha n00bs. Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 08:06 PM)PlayerFormerlyKnownAsMousecop Wrote: rac·ism

ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun

1. the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Whether or not what he said is true, its still racist. Talking about Dominicans, not educational system.

Yeah, didn't need the definition there, bub. He didn't single out a race, he singled out a country and it's educational system.

Swing and a miss.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I think we need a group therapy forum for some of the people on this board. Jesus.
Well does he have a name or should I call him... lawyer?
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2015, 08:46 AM)djs7685 Wrote: This stuff just has "I'm a tool" written all over it.

It's 100% douchey to brag about "teasing" a guy on the beach entirely unprovoked. He didn't come up to you talking shit about Andy and OSU. You're a baby though because you can't handle reading someone's post on the internet so you have to ignore them. What's the point of responding to me if you're too big of a crybaby to read my posts to begin with? Honestly, the internet isn't the place for you if you just can't find a way to handle reading a specific person's post on a message board. It must be nice just putting everybody on ignore that constantly owns your dumb logical fallacies. Hey, I guess you'll look like such a cool guy if the only people you don't ignore are the people that agree with your stupid arguments all the time. That must be a great way to read the boards, only the posts that 100% agree with you Rolleyes

Come on DJ.  The name calling is getting old.  I would give Cowherd my opinion too.  He puts himself out there and asks for it.  And I wouldn't say it's unprovoked.  Cowherd sits in his studio and does the provoking where nobody can answer him.   SHRacerX will probably never have another chance to give Cowherd (who in my opinion is obsessed with Andy Dalton) his point of view.  Too bad if Cowherd doesn't like it.  Who cares if he's on the beach?  Sometimes I wasn't working either when I happened to hear his obnoxious voice on the radio.  I certainly didn't seek his show out.  Continuing to call SHRacerX a douchebag is more classless than you think he is.  
Reply/Quote
Djs7865

We have derailed this thread quite a bit now, is there anything else you need or can everybody just go back to complaining about Colin Cowherd and telling their tales of how they teased him on the beach?

DJ=Cowherd...a couple of skinny kids who have never played a sport and got picked on too much growing up, and now they use any forum they find too overcompensate 
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 08:58 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Obviously he's talking about presidential candidate deez nuts

Lol sorry couldn't help myself

......all jokes aside, Deez has my vote. ThumbsUp

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2015, 10:36 AM)thegimp Wrote: Djs7865

We have derailed this thread quite a bit now, is there anything else you need or can everybody just go back to complaining about Colin Cowherd and telling their tales of how they teased him on the beach?

DJ=Cowherd...a couple of skinny kids who have never played a sport and got picked on too much growing up, and now they use any forum they find too overcompensate 

thegimp = every loser that can't think for himself that truly believes being a middle school coach is a huge accomplishment.
Reply/Quote
Colin Cowherd would consider this whole thread as a victory.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2015, 11:10 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Colin Cowherd would consider this whole thread as a victory.

You sure about that? Smirk

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 08:53 PM)Stormborn Wrote: I was worried this would end up here. Please never ever post any of his content here ever, don't spread his garbage.

This right here.  He's just looking for attention.  
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2015, 11:10 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Colin Cowherd would consider this whole thread as a victory.

Most likely because a few people have diverted it from ripping into Cowherd to snipping at each other.
Reply/Quote