Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colin Cowherd is butthurt
(10-07-2015, 01:53 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: DJ has been on the ignore list for some time (really improved the quality of the board) but when you copy and pasted his response, I felt compelled to respond to it.

If me defending something I know and love to a public figure who hides behind a microphone and never has to answer publicly for his criticisms is the height of douchebaggery, then so be it.  I do not take kindly to people insulting the town I am from or the team I love.  He would never take a caller to defend the issue...rather he is the ultimate hit-and-run ***** that makes me sick.  That is the height of douchebaggery.

As he wipes Andrew Luck off his chin every morning, he fails to mention all the weapons at HIS disposal, the absolute JOKE of a division he competes in, or the turnovers his golden boy is responsible for.

Dalton has done nothing but improve every year until his first year with Hue where his offense was decimated by injuries.  Now, he is back on track.  And don't give me that "check down, weak arm" crap, either.  He leads the league in passes over 25 yards and he has also shown improvement at scrambling and creating improvisations on the run.  If he doesn't want to acknowledge his actual accomplishments, fine, but give the tired "his QB rating in December is...." a rest.  That is just stupid, uninformed garbage.  Sure, his first two seasons were poor, but he did have 332 yards against SD and was in position to win that game.  He also did all he could against the Colts with a depleted offense.  If he can't see that he played better in each one, then that is just too bad.  He looks for any reason to support his love of Luck and hatred for Dalton.  He is running out of excuses so he ducks under the cover of "look at his December numbers", knowing full well he can't change that until December. 

And if you read my post, DJ, his son approached ME and MY SON and wanted to play with us because he dad was too busy talking on the phone and sunbathing to play with his son.  Who is the Dbag, DJ?  Other than you, it is Cowherd. 

This stuff just has "I'm a tool" written all over it.

It's 100% douchey to brag about "teasing" a guy on the beach entirely unprovoked. He didn't come up to you talking shit about Andy and OSU. You're a baby though because you can't handle reading someone's post on the internet so you have to ignore them. What's the point of responding to me if you're too big of a crybaby to read my posts to begin with? Honestly, the internet isn't the place for you if you just can't find a way to handle reading a specific person's post on a message board. It must be nice just putting everybody on ignore that constantly owns your dumb logical fallacies. Hey, I guess you'll look like such a cool guy if the only people you don't ignore are the people that agree with your stupid arguments all the time. That must be a great way to read the boards, only the posts that 100% agree with you Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2015, 08:46 AM)djs7685 Wrote: This stuff just has "I'm a tool" written all over it.

It's 100% douchey to brag about "teasing" a guy on the beach entirely unprovoked. He didn't come up to you talking shit about Andy and OSU. You're a baby though because you can't handle reading someone's post on the internet so you have to ignore them. What's the point of responding to me if you're too big of a crybaby to read my posts to begin with? Honestly, the internet isn't the place for you if you just can't find a way to handle reading a specific person's post on a message board. It must be nice just putting everybody on ignore that constantly owns your dumb logical fallacies. Hey, I guess you'll look like such a cool guy if the only people you don't ignore are the people that agree with your stupid arguments all the time. That must be a great way to read the boards, only the posts that 100% agree with you Rolleyes

Wow, someone sounds butthurt. Smirk

It's not Brad-level butthurt, but still ...

Before you defend yourself, realize that you're ranting at someone that can't even read your post! (Well, NOW he can Smirk)
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2015, 10:05 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Wow, someone sounds butthurt. Smirk

It's not Brad-level butthurt, but still ...

It is pretty close to Brad-level butthurt.  Same stream of middle school insults.

As for Cowherd, every day he devotes a major portion of his show insulting large portions of the population and bragging about his superiority.  Anyone who makes a living doing that has to be willing to pay the price.  Maybe DJS is just afraid someday he will actually meet someone face-to-face that he has squealed at and insulted online.  That is the problem with being an internet tough guy.  
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2015, 01:53 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: DJ has been on the ignore list for some time (really improved the quality of the board) but when you copy and pasted his response, I felt compelled to respond to it.

If me defending something I know and love to a public figure who hides behind a  microphone  IGNORE BUTTON and never has to answer publicly for his criticisms is the height of douchebaggery, then so be it.  I do not take kindly to people insulting the town I am from or the team I love.  He would never take a caller to defend the issue...rather he is the ultimate hit-and-run ***** that makes me sick.  That is the height of douchebaggery.

As he wipes Andrew Luck off his chin every morning, he fails to mention all the weapons at HIS disposal, the absolute JOKE of a division he competes in, or the turnovers his golden boy is responsible for.

Dalton has done nothing but improve every year until his first year with Hue where his offense was decimated by injuries.  Now, he is back on track.  And don't give me that "check down, weak arm" crap, either.  He leads the league in passes over 25 yards and he has also shown improvement at scrambling and creating improvisations on the run.  If he doesn't want to acknowledge his actual accomplishments, fine, but give the tired "his QB rating in December is...." a rest.  That is just stupid, uninformed garbage.  Sure, his first two seasons were poor, but he did have 332 yards against SD and was in position to win that game.  He also did all he could against the Colts with a depleted offense.  If he can't see that he played better in each one, then that is just too bad.  He looks for any reason to support his love of Luck and hatred for Dalton.  He is running out of excuses so he ducks under the cover of "look at his December numbers", knowing full well he can't change that until December. 

And if you read my post, DJ, his son approached ME and MY SON and wanted to play with us because he dad was too busy talking on the phone and sunbathing to play with his son.  Who is the Dbag, DJ?  Other than you, it is Cowherd. 

Fixed it for you so the hypocrisy was more obvious.

And, yeah, douche move to bother the guy about his work while on vacation. Clearly it helped your case and made an impression because he has changed his.... oh, wait a sec... nope, he didn't change his opinion at all, did he? But, it's par for the course you play on so it was a cool story I guess.  Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2015, 10:25 AM)PDub80 Wrote: Fixed it for you so the hypocrisy was more obvious.

An ignore setting on a message board is nothing like a microphone.

If SHRacer X's ignore setting could somehow eliminate DJS's posts for EVERYONE then you might have a point, but otherwise there is no comparison or hypocrisy.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2015, 10:17 AM)fredtoast Wrote: It is pretty close to Brad-level butthurt.  Same stream of middle school insults.

As for Cowherd, every day he devotes a major portion of his show insulting large portions of the population and bragging about his superiority.  Anyone who makes a living doing that has to be willing to pay the price.  Maybe DJS is just afraid someday he will actually meet someone face-to-face that he has squealed at and insulted online.  That is the problem with being an internet tough guy.  

This is one of the most blatant "pot calling the kettle black" moments that I've seen on the boards.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2015, 10:38 AM)djs7685 Wrote: This is one of the most blatant "pot calling the kettle black" moments that I've seen on the boards.

Says the guy that insinuated I was giving Andy Dalton fellatio the other day.  
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2015, 10:32 AM)fredtoast Wrote: An ignore setting on a message board is nothing like a microphone.

If SHRacer X's ignore setting could somehow eliminate DJS's posts for EVERYONE then you might have a point, but otherwise there is no comparison or hypocrisy.

No shit, Sherlock. However, the concept is the same.

Replace Cowherd ignoring callers, twitter, etc. responding to his comments and replace it with the ignore button from this site. The microphone has nothing to do with it. It is merely the delivery system from which Colin gets his message across where SHRacer X uses this message board.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2015, 10:51 AM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: Says the guy that insinuated I was giving Andy Dalton fellatio the other day.  

How does that have anything to do with this pot/kettle situation? I've never claimed that I'm the nicest guy in the world to people on here that I generally don't get along with.

There are a lot of people that I find to have idiotic logic and obsessions with certain players that blinds them to objective conversation. I treat them as I feel they deserve. I give everybody a chance and I'm not just a dick to people randomly without them doing something for me to feel they deserve it.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2015, 10:51 AM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: Says the guy that insinuated I was giving Andy Dalton fellatio the other day.  

Yeah, but then AD went HAM on the Chiefs so you better get ready to pucker up again. It's for the betterment of the franchise!

I'm kidding.

*Edit: In before Fred retorts that you never pucker when giving a man a BJ.

Kidding again.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2015, 10:56 AM)djs7685 Wrote: How does that have anything to do with this pot/kettle situation? I've never claimed that I'm the nicest guy in the world to people on here that I generally don't get along with.

There are a lot of people that I find to have idiotic logic and obsessions with certain players that blinds them to objective conversation. I treat them as I feel they deserve. I give everybody a chance and I'm not just a dick to people randomly without them doing something for me to feel they deserve it.

The fact that you are always nagging people about their behavior when you are probably the worst culprit on these boards.  You take this shit waaaay toooo personal bro.  
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2015, 10:57 AM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: The fact that you are always nagging people about their behavior when you are probably the worst culprit on these boards.  You take this shit waaaay toooo personal bro.  

Eh, I typically only "nag" when it's warranted.

If somebody posts a story about how they tried to beat up another Bengals fan at PBS, I'll harass them about it. Same as if somebody is running around bragging about pestering a celebrity on the beach with their kids around while on vacation. That's super lame and a d-bag thing to do.

I like to argue and I mess with people a lot, just don't respond to me if you don't like it. That's some of the only advice I can give on that. If you instigate and argue with me about the stuff you deem is "nagging" or "taking shit too personal", then what's that say about you for engaging me about it? A lot of guys around here don't like the things I say, but a lot of them are smart enough to just move along and not push even further if they feel the way that you claim that you do.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2015, 11:11 AM)djs7685 Wrote:  A lot of guys around here don't like the things I say, but a lot of them are smart enough to just move along and not push even further 

The irony is thick in this one.

"Anyone who gets upsets over an internet post they don't agree with is a baby.  .  .  .  .  .  except me."
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2015, 12:02 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The irony is thick in this one.

"Anyone who gets upsets over an internet post they don't agree with is a baby.  .  .  .  .  .  except me."

Exactly.

Isn't that pretty much how you and everybody else in the universe feels? I always feel that I'm justified with my emotions at any given time, that's why they're MY feelings. However, if you disagree with me, I believe that you're wrong, hence the entire point of it being a disagreement. I will sometimes poo-poo on you if we disagree, other times I won't. Seems awfully similar to what most other people on here do as well, except it's amplified because I post more frequently than others.

Glad you're finally understanding how things work.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2015, 12:08 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Exactly.

Isn't that pretty much how you and everybody else in the universe feels? I always feel that I'm justified with my emotions at any given time, that's why they're MY feelings. However, if you disagree with me, I believe that you're wrong, hence the entire point of it being a disagreement. I will sometimes poo-poo on you if we disagree, other times I won't. Seems awfully similar to what most other people on here do as well, except it's amplified because I post more frequently than others.

Glad you're finally understanding how things work.

No there is a big difference between us. 

When someone disagrees with me I address the issue we are disagreeing over instead of squealing about how they are a baby for disagreeing with me.

Reply/Quote
(10-07-2015, 12:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No there is a big difference between us. 

When someone disagrees with me I address the issue we are disagreeing over instead of squealing about how they are a baby for disagreeing with me.

No, when someone disagrees with you, you either run away from the thread with your tail between your legs or you spin, spin, spin until you can't spin anymore.

That squealing line you use is almost as original as Brad's "you're a joke" line. I honestly don't expect much from you though, so it's not surprising.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2015, 12:21 PM)djs7685 Wrote: No, when someone disagrees with you, you either run away from the thread with your tail between your legs or you spin, spin, spin until you can't spin anymore.

I never run.

And again you claim that everyone who disagrees with you is "spinning".  

So basically you claim that people should just not respond to you at all if they disagree with you.  Don't you realize how silly that sounds?

And, honestly, you are one of the worst about resorting to personal insults.   
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2015, 01:52 AM)J24 Wrote: He is playing at an insane level right now and its not do just to an improved roster.

No of course it's not, but it's mostly because of an improved roster - at least in my opinion. That's the biggest variable that has changed in the equation.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2015, 12:24 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I never run.

So basically you claim that people should just not respond to you at all if they disagree with you.  Don't you realize how silly that sounds?

And, honestly, you are one of the worst about resorting to personal insults.   

[Image: FXOy3NK.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2015, 12:24 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I never run.

I've never said exactly that, I love a good argument.

I merely told a poster that thinks I "take things too personally" and whatnot that he doesn't have to respond to me if he doesn't wish to engage in that type of argument. I know that a lot of others do that, so it was just a suggestion. I understand that you have trouble when it comes to words in this language next to each other, but I'm getting tired of giving you English lessons on such a regular basis now. Can't you just take a class or something and save me the trouble? Here are the quotes from the statement that you're bringing up again...

"If you instigate and argue with me about the stuff you deem is "nagging" or "taking shit too personal", then what's that say about you for engaging me about it? A lot of guys around here don't like the things I say, but a lot of them are smart enough to just move along and not push even further if they feel the way that you claim that you do."

IF they feel that I'm "nagging" or "taking shit too personal", then they probably shouldn't respond to me, no? That was exactly what I stated. If the person in question doesn't like the style of argument that I'm using, then why respond? Wouldn't it make more sense for them to move along instead of engaging in a style of an argument that they dislike??? That was my point, hope you understand now.

We have derailed this thread quite a bit now, is there anything else you need or can everybody just go back to complaining about Colin Cowherd and telling their tales of how they teased him on the beach?
Reply/Quote