Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Collins is back
(08-17-2022, 05:26 PM)Synric Wrote: D'Ante Smith is back at practice at least. We will likely get to see him in both tackle spots Sunday hopefully. 

Hopefully Smith shows up because Adeniji and Prince as the backups is a scary prospect. 

No doubt. Still say Carman is getting bashed a lot for what Prince did Friday.

Both Adeniji and Prince are still just down right terrible.

Thought they could at least hold up against backups while they are healthy but they couldn't even do that.

Need to add like 3 OL on cut day.
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2022, 05:20 PM)pally Wrote: No practice today due to a "personal" reason

Very curious if they’re going the Brady route with him and had a handshake agreement when he signed that he doesn’t have to work in camp.
Reply/Quote
Collins out of camp for "personal" reasons. Taylor said he did not feel comfortable commenting and there is no timetable for his return.

Whatever is going on, I hope it isn't anything major.
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2022, 11:33 PM)AlphaBengal Wrote: Very curious if they’re going the Brady route with him and had a handshake agreement when he signed that he doesn’t have to work in camp.

i was thinking this too...which is BS. 
The guy needs reps with new team, OL, QB
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2022, 10:32 AM)kalibengal Wrote: i was thinking this too...which is BS. 
The guy needs reps with new team, OL, QB

He’s already familiar with Pollack’s terminology and schemes, so it’s not like he has to learn a totally new system.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2022, 11:00 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He’s already familiar with Pollack’s terminology and schemes, so it’s not like he has to learn a totally new system.

It is more important for O-lineman to work together and develop chemistry than any other position group.
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2022, 05:29 PM)jj22 Wrote: We aren't allowed to point out the obvious..... 

If it is "obvious" then no one needs to point it out.

So no problem.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2022, 11:29 AM)fredtoast Wrote: It is more important for O-lineman to work together and develop chemistry than any other position group.

True. Just pointing out he doesn’t need to learn everything for the first time.

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2022, 11:36 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: True. Just pointing out he doesn’t need to learn everything for the first time.

Needs to learn this offense right?

and get some time with the rest of the new OL
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2022, 11:37 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Needs to learn this offense right?

and get some time with the rest of the new OL

Well, yeah of course. I never said it’s ideal. Just looking at his prior time with Pollack as a positive.

Reply/Quote
Collins is back at practice today and dressed for participation

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2022, 01:11 PM)pally Wrote: Collins is back at practice today and dressed for participation

This is what I like to hear. Thanks Pally, we need all our new guys practicing and gaining chemistry with each other.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2022, 06:20 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: This is what I like to hear. Thanks Pally, we need all our new guys practicing and gaining chemistry with each other.

Well that did not last long went out of practice with back issue again.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2022, 10:53 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Well that did not last long went out of practice with back issue again.

Not a single source is reporting that. He apparently practiced, he just didn’t participate in 11-on-11’s.

Reply/Quote
He practiced and was working 1-1 against Hubbard as well.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2022, 11:01 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Not a single source is reporting that. He apparently practiced, he just didn’t participate in 11-on-11’s.

Yes he went limited today with back issue did  not participate fully all practice , guess you don't know ow all the sources..hmm
Offensive tackles La’el Collins and D’Ante Smith were both limited due to back injuries.
Due to the injuries, Hakeem Adeniji took the first team right tackle reps despite being benched in last week’s preseason
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2022, 10:53 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Well that did not last long went out of practice with back issue again.

(08-19-2022, 01:25 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Yes he went limited today with back issue did  not participate fully all practice , guess you don't know ow all the sources..hmm
Offensive tackles La’el Collins and D’Ante Smith were both limited due to back injuries.
Due to the injuries, Hakeem Adeniji took the first team right tackle reps despite being benched in last week’s preseason

You didn't say “limited” in the post above that I quoted. You said he went out of practice which he did not. He was out there the whole time. They’re clearly easing him in as much as possible though. If he’s still not doing full team drills by next week then I’ll start to worry.

Reply/Quote
no pads but today was his first participation in 11 on 11 walkthrus

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-19-2022, 02:02 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You didn't say “limited” in the post above that I quoted. You said he went out of practice which he did not. He was out there the whole time. They’re clearly easing him in as much as possible though. If he’s still not doing full team drills by next week then I’ll start to worry.

Same.
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2022, 02:02 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You didn't say “limited” in the post above that I quoted. You said he went out of practice which he did not. He was out there the whole time. They’re clearly easing him in as much as possible though. If he’s still not doing full team drills by next week then I’ll start to worry.

I love how to try to shut any conversation down with no source, untrue like you are the guardian of all reliable source when normally u cant provide a source of absolute, how about instead you give a clarification of what you read or know, which then can lead debate  and or clarify...
Reply/Quote