Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collins released
(09-14-2023, 11:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Player A Rookie Season: 462 snaps, 0 sacks allowed, 56.3 PFF rating

Player B Rookie Season: 1107 snaps, 5 sacks allowed, 51.6 PFF rating

Without looking, I have no idea 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2023, 03:18 PM)Wyche Wrote: Without looking, I have no idea 

A: Jackson Carman

B: Cordel Volson

Makes one wonder of JC has been given a fair shake. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2023, 07:39 PM)Destro Wrote: Paul Alexander gave a very negative impression of our O-line on XM radio earlier today. Yeah, that Paul Alexander.

They did not poor the ketchup correctly. They tapped the bottom of the bottle and not the “H” on the side.

Screw this guy! He is the biggest blow hard on the NFL channel. Based on his high praise for draftees and their eventual downward trajectory in their career, i could care less what this pencil neck geek thinks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2023, 02:59 PM)jj22 Wrote: If the Bengals released him with our Oline issues, that should tell other teams something (theoretically).

That we continue to suck at evaluating the OL position? 
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2023, 04:51 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: They did not poor the ketchup correctly. They tapped the bottom of the bottle and not the “H” on the side.

Screw this guy! He is the biggest blow hard on the NFL channel. Based on his high praise for draftees and their eventual downward trajectory in their career, i could care less what this pencil neck geek thinks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We fired him, right? He’s now with some German Football team….not in the NFL. That’s all we need to know.
Reply/Quote