Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Color Rush Uniform Leak?
https://mobile.twitter.com/NFL_Leaks/status/721419148920619008

So what would you think if this turned out to be true? Nice change up with all white/Black.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This looks like a high school art project to me.

Bengals won't be black and white because we don't change helmets.
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2016, 08:20 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This looks like a high school art project to me.

Bengals won't be black and white because we don't change helmets.

I think other teams changed helmets for the color rush games, didn't they?

Anyways, some odd choices on there IF it's real. The Cardinals are yellow? Raiders are gold? Eagles are silver?
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2016, 09:01 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I think other teams changed helmets for the color rush games, didn't 
nope and they cant
Reply/Quote
What is the point of these colour rush uniforms? I'll assume it's just to sell more merch, but damn, they're ugly.
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2016, 09:13 PM)MoneyCityManiac Wrote: What is the point of these colour rush uniforms? I'll assume it's just to sell more merch, but damn, they're ugly.
Sure, profit, but I imagine it's also to give a bit of a buzz to the Thursday night games.  Make'm look a little different.  Well, mostly profit.

I want to see our actual uni before I condemn them.  The "leaked" version is bogus, though.  Every other team is wearing one of their colors, but the Bengals will be the league's sole exception and get a "white tiger" look?  Not buying it.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2016, 09:10 PM)motoarch Wrote: nope and they cant

Why not? Other teams have alternate helmets, why not the Bengals?
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2016, 09:52 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Sure, profit, but I imagine it's also to give a bit of a buzz to the Thursday night games.  Make'm look a little different.  Well, mostly profit.

I want to see our actual uni before I condemn them.  The "leaked" version is bogus, though.  Every other team is wearing one of their colors, but the Bengals will be the league's sole exception and get a "white tiger" look?  Not buying it.  

Uhhhh...did you not see the Cardinals, Ravens and Raiders? Not a primary color for those teams either. The Bengals do have white and black in their uniform. So.......yeah I hope this is true. This would be an awesome uni!
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2016, 11:00 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Why not? Other teams have alternate helmets, why not the Bengals?

No other teams have alt helmets.  The league rule is that you can not change your helmet during the season for safety reasons.  Its not a rule I agree with but it is the rule.
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2016, 09:10 PM)motoarch Wrote: nope and they cant

Ah, you're right.  I thought the Rams and Jets had different helmets but it looks like they just swapped out different colored decals.
Reply/Quote
Maybe. Honestly I didn't look that closely. I'm not a fan of the color rush thing but I bet it's fun for the kids so I suppose it's ok.
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2016, 11:24 PM)motoarch Wrote: No other teams have alt helmets.  The league rule is that you can not change your helmet during the season for safety reasons.  Its not a rule I agree with but it is the rule.

Pretty sure I've seen Green Bay, Steelers, Bears, Patriots, Detroit use different helmets.
Reply/Quote
You haven't
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2016, 11:45 PM)motoarch Wrote: You haven't

I have.
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
That was a few years ago before the stupid rule change Gamma. We all know a battered helmet is better and more safer than a new helmet now,

Reply/Quote

Rams Helmet
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2016, 12:05 AM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Rams Helmet

......Different Rams helmet
Reply/Quote
What that ^ guy said. They can not change the helmet since 2013. Therefor you have not seem them do it since before then. You can argue or you can look up the ***** rule.
Reply/Quote
So orange helmet and all white unis with black stripes then? Should be interesting. Or maybe it will be orange helmet and all black unis with white stripes. Point being only the helmet will remain the same and the uni won't have any or very little orange.

Reply/Quote