Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confronting Racism
(02-14-2016, 02:17 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: LOL indeed.  You see I knew you were a *****.

Vlad, here is the original and the response.  Notice how intentionally he is misdirecting the comments.

I bolded my response, his analogy uses the word force, he is comparing the slave trade to when small farms were forced to enter into an agreement.  He suggest that there was no equal partnerships between the European nations and the African nations that sold the slave to the Europeans.

I don't know about you, but apparently the word force doesn't mean coercion or compunction backed by a threat to Patty, it means something else.  

So when I asked if he was denying that it was trade, as in an agreement, it was due to that particular statement. 

His comment about reparations isn't even close to what I was responding to when I asked if he was denying the slave trade as an agreement.  I responded to that separately, just look a the Italics.

I even broke it down for him and requoted him in the post, when he kept claiming that I was strawmanning.

Then it has been a constant, strawman, strawman, strawman.  To get to this point where someone like yourself, who doesn't want to go through the mess ask, What is he not answering?

Only for him to gloatingly proclaim:

I asked about this.... and he responded with THAT!  See- Strawman!

What he has done, is take one question of his and then switch the answer.  Dishonesty is a common tactic for *****.

It's funny that your response to you not strawmanning included this quote:

"So are you denying that the slaves were not bought and paid for?  You really think that white men were hanging around with nets, ready to grab unsuspecting blacks?  Europeans had slaves, the slaves they had were white, I don't think anyone denies that slavery has been a part of European history.  

However, slavery wasn't invented by whites.  The pyramids in Egypt weren't created by volunteers, nor where they paid workers either.  Slavery is a part of every races history. "

Which was what I called you out on.

And now we can add ad hominem to the list.

Instead of insulting others and suggesting they can't argue, maybe drop the fallacies and realize that others are not going to engage when this is all you have to offer to conversations. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-14-2016, 03:09 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: We are all people.  Who do you mean by "your people"?

(02-14-2016, 03:10 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: If you don't know what I mean then wake up.

http://www.motherjones.com/media/2008/03/aryan-outfitters-kkk-seamstress

I wonder if they have MLK Day sales? Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-14-2016, 10:22 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It's funny that your response to you not strawmanning included this quote:

"So are you denying that the slaves were not bought and paid for?  You really think that white men were hanging around with nets, ready to grab unsuspecting blacks?  Europeans had slaves, the slaves they had were white, I don't think anyone denies that slavery has been a part of European history.  

However, slavery wasn't invented by whites.  The pyramids in Egypt weren't created by volunteers, nor where they paid workers either.  Slavery is a part of every races history. "

Which was what I called you out on.

And now we can add ad hominem to the list.

Instead of insulting others and suggesting they can't argue, maybe drop the fallacies and realize that others are not going to engage when this is all you have to offer to conversations. 

Keep making yourself look foolish.  ***** will *****.  Deceit and lies are your specialty.

I have already proven you false.  Go cry strawman some more *****.
(02-14-2016, 06:24 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Anyone that wants to call me a racist or white supremacist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhOzy5xWjpE

Watch and enjoy.

Here is one of my people also breaking it down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8ME0RJaAXY

(02-14-2016, 10:26 AM)GMDino Wrote: http://www.motherjones.com/media/2008/03/aryan-outfitters-kkk-seamstress

What else do you have cuckeroo?
He's unraveling.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-14-2016, 10:34 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He's unraveling.

If that's what you want to believe.  ***** have a hard time with reality.
(02-14-2016, 05:31 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote:  You stand up for white Americans by standing on other's backs.

Arguing with a liberal you just knew it would come down to this.

[Image: 2ptnjub.png]
(02-14-2016, 10:50 AM)Vlad Wrote: Arguing with a liberal you just knew it would come down to this.

Yep, and I am the one accused of Strawmanning.
(02-14-2016, 10:30 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: What else do you have cuckeroo?

That's not my site...I can't offer you anything.

Do you drawn Muslim beards on your targets or just color them all in?  I mean assuming you can stay in the lines.

Did you teach yourself coloring when you were teaching yourself?
(02-14-2016, 10:57 AM)GMDino Wrote: That's not my site...I can't offer you anything.

Do you drawn Muslim beards on your targets or just color them all in?  I mean assuming you can stay in the lines.

Did you teach yourself coloring when you were teaching yourself?

No, the silhouettes were all black... Ninja

The fact that you didn't know what an autodidact was, until after I mentioned I was one and you had to look it up is quite amusing.

So cute when ***** try to be condescending.  I like to be encouraging, so keep at it.

And when you can't, then just Meme! It is perfect for when you can't think for yourself and need group think to help you out. Cool
(02-14-2016, 06:05 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Yet you can't find one shred of evidence, one quote from that that even hints or suggest that I believe white people are superior. 

No problem. 

(02-13-2016, 09:11 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: 2 ***** and probably a black.

Two ***** and "a black."

Not a black man. Not a black guy. Not a black person. Just "a black."  You didn't even refer to him as a person, just a color. 

You're too much of a coward to come right out and say what you mean. So you think we don't know what you mean because you're too afraid to write it.
(02-14-2016, 11:04 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: No problem. 

Two ***** and "a black."

Not a black man. Not a black guy. Not a black person. Just "a black."  You didn't even refer to him as a person, just a color. 

You're too much of a coward to come right out and say what you mean. So you think we don't know what you mean because you're too afraid to write it.

That doesn't prove anything.  However you do get a participation award.

Nice try cuckles. 
(02-14-2016, 11:03 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: No, the silhouettes were all black... Ninja

The fact that you didn't know what an autodidact was, until after I mentioned I was one and you had to look it up is quite amusing.

So cute when ***** try to be condescending.  I like to be encouraging, so keep at it.

And when you can't, then just Meme! It is perfect for when you can't think for yourself and need group think to help you out. Cool

Why would it be so important to you that someone didn't know something you did?

Oh!  Right!  Because you think you are smarter than everyone who disagrees with you.

Duh!

That's what they teach when people teach themselves?

An yes, memes are perfect for not thinking...which is why I keep showing them to you.  

Any run in with the cops lately?

Mellow
(02-14-2016, 11:08 AM)GMDino Wrote: Why would it be so important to you that someone didn't know something you did?

Oh!  Right!  Because you think you are smarter than everyone who disagrees with you.

Duh!

That's what they teach when people teach themselves?

An yes, memes are perfect for not thinking...which is why I keep showing them to you.  

Any run in with the cops lately?

Mellow

Well it is funny when a ***** such as yourself makes a big deal over and over about me being an autodidact, by repeating and mentioning my teacher. 

I don't think I am smarter than you...

Maybe you can meme a run in with the cops for me...  I am not good at hive thinking...
(02-14-2016, 11:06 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: That doesn't prove anything.  However you do get a participation award.

Nice try cuckles. 

You didn't ask me to prove something. You asked for one shred of evidence, one quote from you that even hints or suggest that you believe white people are superior. I gave you exactly what you asked for 
(02-14-2016, 10:26 AM)GMDino Wrote: http://www.motherjones.com/media/2008/03/aryan-outfitters-kkk-seamstress

KKK lol.

What about the Crusades Dino??? OMG the Crusades!
(02-14-2016, 11:20 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You didn't ask me to prove something. You asked for one shred of evidence, one quote from you that even hints or suggest that you believe white people are superior. I gave you exactly what you asked for 

Yet you didn't...

I have said whites repeatedly too.  Not white people or white men or white boy.  No I have just said whites?

Does that mean I think whites are inferior?  Is it a hint or even a suggestion that I think whites are inferior?

Thanks for the chuckles, cuckles.
(02-14-2016, 11:20 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You didn't ask me to prove something. You asked for one shred of evidence, one quote from you that even hints or suggest that you believe white people are superior. I gave you exactly what you asked for 

Pssst....you have to use pictures.  He's not good with the letters into words and meaning things.

[Image: 56600848.jpg]
(02-14-2016, 11:26 AM)GMDino Wrote: Pssst....you have to use pictures.  He's not good with the letters into words and meaning things.

[Image: 56600848.jpg]

Says the guy that didn't know when I said literally I was referring to the position of the post in reply to your post.   You also had no clue what paraphrasing was and the notion of using "quotes" in paraphrasing to separate the person you were paraphrasing.

You got really confused there, and you didn't even see the irony in your own post. 

However, I have already said this, so I will say it again for you since ***** need to be reminded, Misrepresentation is what ***** do best.
(02-14-2016, 11:23 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Yet you didn't...

I have said whites repeatedly too.  Not white people or white men or white boy.  No I have just said whites?

Does that mean I think whites are inferior?  Is it a hint or even a suggestion that I think whites are inferior?

Thanks for the chuckles, cuckles.

Context.  I don't expect you to admit you understand it.  I find it funny you complain about political correctness, yet you're too politically correct to admit the truth about yourself because you're afraid.

I remember you were a paper pusher in the Army because you couldn't be a medic or an infantryman because of your color blindness.  Remind me why you were kicked out of school again.