Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cordell Volson and this offensive line
(12-11-2023, 07:45 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Bam!!!
Reply/Quote
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Credit when it’s due. Dude is playing very well right now.

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2023, 07:45 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Joe Burrow is like, “WTF????”
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2023, 10:41 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: It'll be interesting to see if Minnesota adjusts their coverage to focus on the RBs and TEs to try to take away much of what Browning has been thriving on the past two weeks.  Consequently, I would have to think that would result in some single coverage down field on Chase and Higgins.

It is now a pick your poison Offense that is for damn sure. I hope Minny does that, just watch our WR's go off if they do.

(12-11-2023, 11:01 AM)SladeX Wrote: I noticed Volson ( and Irv) were downfield with Brown on his TD.

Yeah, Volson is more athletic than some give him credit for and Irv done something good for once. All those screen plays in the 
Colts game were set up and executed to perfection. How many yards did we pile up on just screens I wonder?

(12-11-2023, 07:45 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

It is coming together. If we can win out we would be a very dangerous team in the Playoffs. What is crazy is that 3-1 might 
not even get us in. One game at a time.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2023, 11:01 AM)SladeX Wrote: I noticed Volson ( and Irv) were downfield with Brown on his TD.

On that play where speedster Chase Brown hit over 22mph, 315lb Cordell hit over 17mph

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2023, 03:45 PM)pally Wrote: On that play where speedster Chase Brown hit over 22mph, 315lb Cordell hit over 17mph

Crazy, I think we can put the lack of athleticism of Cordell to bed for now...
Reply/Quote
Vikings were given credit for 5 sacks

Line didn’t appear to play THAT bad on the eye test but it’s definitely something Pittsburg will be thinking about
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:50 PM)Housh Wrote: Vikings were given credit for 5 sacks

Line didn’t appear to play THAT bad on the eye test but it’s definitely something Pittsburg will be thinking about

5? I agree
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:50 PM)Housh Wrote: Vikings were given credit for 5 sacks

At least one of them was 100% on Browning.

Did Ford give any up when he came in?

Reply/Quote
Zack has not yet learned that when you are constantly in shotgun more sacks happen. He started to abandon under center again today. Needs to learn from the last few weeks.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:58 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: At least one of them was 100% on Browning.

Did Ford give any up when he came in?

no but he was only in for a couple of plays

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 08:03 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: Zack has not yet learned that when you are constantly in shotgun more sacks happen. He started to abandon under center again today. Needs to learn from the last few weeks.

I've also heard more sacks occur on passing plays
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 08:03 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: Zack has not yet learned that when you are constantly in shotgun more sacks happen. He started to abandon under center again today. Needs to learn from the last few weeks.

I think he did the empty stuff as a tendency breaker

Also we have good plays from those sets and practiced them all year. Hes not gonna ditch them
-Housh
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
A lot of the sacks were on Browning to be honest. He’s been great but he also is still inexperienced and things like taking too long on reads will still happen as he gains that experience of protracted play in live real games.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 02:27 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 02:27 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Yet most of the gurus on this board proclaim he is the weakest link....
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 02:52 PM)Joelist Wrote: A lot of the sacks were on Browning to be honest. He’s been great but he also is still inexperienced and things like taking too long on reads will still happen as he gains that experience of protracted play in live real games.

Yeah the pump fake and stand in there while the pocket is collapsing around him is a huge no-no Jake.
Reply/Quote