Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(07-17-2020, 05:00 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Why am I required by law to have auto insurance?

You're not. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2020, 10:43 AM)bfine32 Wrote: You're not. 

Yeah maybe not in Kentucky. But you are in Ohio.
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2020, 12:37 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Yeah maybe not in Kentucky. But you are in Ohio.

Even if you don't drive? 

Reply/Quote
(07-18-2020, 12:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Even if you don't drive? 

If you don't drive you have to have pedestrian insurance.
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2020, 12:58 PM)treee Wrote: If you don't drive you have to have pedestrian insurance.

Sounds like you're kinda making this up. By law I'm required to have auto insurance if I walk?

Reply/Quote
(07-18-2020, 01:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Sounds like you're kinda making this up. By law I'm required to have auto insurance if I walk?

No it is totally real  Nervous
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2020, 01:13 PM)treee Wrote: No it is totally real  Nervous

Here's the deal: Nati tried to associated a right (going out in public) with a privilege (driving). Having auto insurance protects the other guy, just as wearing a mask does, but the situations are not corollary. 

I do not think anyone should be forced to wear a mask; however, if they do not; they shouldn't be allowed to approach another person's protective 6 ft bubble.

For instance I wear a neck gaiter when I'm in an area by myself of with the wife I keep it down, but when I approach a clerk or another shopper I pull it up over my nose.  

Reply/Quote
(07-17-2020, 11:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I have little doubt that the first Wednesday in November, this will all be much better

Interesting. I would love to know where this is originating. You are not the first right winger I have heard parrot this idea.

Leads me to believe the right is going with the idea that this pandemic is a hoax again. Which all leads back to the orange conman. And the reason why our curve is going the wrong way and more Americans are dying.
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2020, 02:56 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Interesting. I would love to know where this is originating. You are not the first right winger I have heard parrot this idea.

Leads me to believe the right is going with the idea that this pandemic  is a hoax again. Which all leads back to the orange conman. And the reason why our curve is going the wrong way and more Americans are dying.

The pandemic is real and so is the need to restart the economy. I'm just of the opinion the the Left as a whole is a whole lot like Bill Mahr. Sure keeping the economy shut down is going to make some folks suffer but....

Reply/Quote
(07-18-2020, 02:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The pandemic is real and so is the need to restart the economy. I'm just of the opinion the the Left as a whole is a whole lot like Bill Mahr. Sure keeping the economy shut down is going to make some folks suffer but....

See, hearing people say it will all disappear after the election means one of three things to me. They think Biden is magic and will wave a wand and make it all better. They think competent leadership in our federal government will make things better. Or they think the whole thing is a hoax and an overblown problem. Two of the three are not something I would expect to hear from a trump era republican. 

I don't consider myself to have an exceptional memory. But maybe it is. I seem to recall in the not so distant past states rushing to reopen acting like this problem was properly handled and it would just disappear, we see how that worked out. Oh and I remember a certain prez saying it would someday just disappear too. So I am just doing some dot connecting. 
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2020, 04:01 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: See, hearing people say it will all disappear after the election means one of three things to me. They think Biden is magic and will wave a wand and make it all better. They think competent leadership in our federal government will make things better. Or they think the whole thing is a hoax and an overblown problem. Two of the three are not something I would expect to hear from a trump era republican. 

I don't consider myself to have an exceptional memory. But maybe it is. I seem to recall in the not so distant past states rushing to reopen acting like this problem was properly handled and it would just disappear, we see how that worked out. Oh and I remember a certain prez saying it would someday just disappear too. So I am just doing some dot connecting. 

Where the hell did I say it would disappear? Please debate what I actually type. 

Reply/Quote
(07-18-2020, 04:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Where the hell did I say it would disappear? Please debate what I actually type. 

When you say you have little doubt it will be better after the election I equate that to someone saying it will go away or disappear.

You are not the only person with this line of thought. I have heard others claim this problem would just disappear after the election so I am just lumping those together since those arguments are coming from people with the same political leanings.

And you obviously have some reasoning to think things will magically just be better after a certain date. And like you have already hinted at with your reply you seem to think it is a conspiracy to keep the orange conman down.
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2020, 04:31 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: When you say you have little doubt it will be better after the election I equate that to someone saying it will go away or disappear.

You are not the only person with this line of thought. I have heard others claim this problem would just disappear after the election so I am just lumping those together since those arguments are coming from people with the same political leanings.

And you obviously have some reasoning to think things will magically just be better after a certain date. And like you have already hinted at with your reply you seem to think it is a conspiracy to keep the orange conman down.

Nah, that's you putting words in my mouth. 

Do you think the Dems might be a little more motivated to find ways to get the economy going again if they take the White House and God forbid the Senate? 

Reply/Quote
(07-18-2020, 05:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nah, that's you putting words in my mouth. 

Do you think the Dems might be a little more motivated to find ways to get the economy going again if they take the White House and God forbid the Senate? 

Your contention is if the Democrats win they'll stop pushing for safety just to open the economy?  Why?  There is an actual pandemic that requires a response more than playing political parties.

Maybe if the republicans understood that we'd be in better shape right now.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2020, 12:01 AM)GMDino Wrote: Your contention is if the Democrats win they'll stop pushing for safety just to open the economy?  Why?  There is an actual pandemic that requires a response more than playing political parties.

Maybe if the republicans understood that we'd be in better shape right now.

Not what I said either and I'm typing as slow as I can. 

Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(07-19-2020, 12:17 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Not what I said either and I'm typing as slow as I can. 

Then, in your own words, explain how it will be much better the first Wednesday in November.
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2020, 12:24 AM)GMDino Wrote:

Without tests and contact tracings Trump won’t need to circumvent the CDC to fudge the numbers.

It’s a win win.
Reply/Quote