Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DAYS AFTER ORLANDO ATTACK, HOUSE G.O.P. BLOCKS VOTE ON GAY-RIGHTS AMENDMENT
(06-21-2016, 11:21 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Is it breaded ?
Ninja

Beer battered asshat. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-21-2016, 11:22 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Beer battered asshat. 

id prefer a light panko crusting
People suck
(06-21-2016, 11:24 AM)Griever Wrote: id prefer a light panko crusting

You would !
Dang weebo, anyway.
Ninja
(06-21-2016, 11:24 AM)Griever Wrote: id prefer a light panko crusting

Asshat Milanese 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-21-2016, 10:51 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: This isn't traditional attire ?

[Image: aaagaymarriagedildo.jpg]

[Image: 58082361.jpg]

Dress for the job you want?   Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-21-2016, 11:42 AM)GMDino Wrote: Dress for the job you want?   Smirk

Does he desire to work as a superhero named "The Penetrator" ?
LOL
(06-21-2016, 09:19 AM)Griever Wrote: yeah because the homosexual community is not known for on point fashion and style Mellow

Not all of them.   
(06-21-2016, 09:34 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Or hiding their more flamboyant personalities from the public eye for fear of persecution.

(06-21-2016, 09:39 AM)GMDino Wrote: Understand that Lucy thinks all gay men dress like there are in a parade in Rio and all gay women look like they are in the band Nirvana.

Mellow

So they are going to hide their voice and mannerisms?   Sorry don't need a high pitched guy prancing around the office.  

If they fool me In the interview then they can feel free to fool me for the rest of the time they work for me. 
(06-21-2016, 06:31 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So they are going to hide their voice and mannerisms?   Sorry don't need a high pitched guy prancing around the office.  

If they fool me In the interview then they can feel free to fool me for the rest of the time they work for me. 

Or what? You'll fire them? Because of their sexuality - something that's really none of your damn business anyways?

Yeah no - there's definitely no discrimination towards the LGBT community.

It's funny that you cornered yourself.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(06-21-2016, 06:31 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So they are going to hide their voice and mannerisms?   Sorry don't need a high pitched guy prancing around the office.  

Or their sexuality is really none of your business at all.

Would you hire someone with a lisp? What about a limp? Or a harelip?

You're wrote something almost right though: They have no need to ever let you know who they love or sleep with.
(06-21-2016, 06:33 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Or what? You'll fire them? Because of their sexuality - something that's really none of your damn business anyways?

Yeah no - there's definitely no discrimination towards the LGBT community.

It's funny that you cornered yourself.

No I will fire them for not being professional.   
(06-21-2016, 06:36 PM)GMDino Wrote: Or their sexuality is really none of your business at all.

Would you hire someone with a lisp? What about a limp?  Or a harelip?

You're wrote something almost right though:  They have no need to ever let you know who they love or sleep with.

I could care less about their sexual stuff.    Just act professional.   Keep the flamer dress, mannerisms, and voice in your personal life.    
(06-21-2016, 07:15 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No I will fire them for not being professional.   

This is me believing that'd be the reason.

Pfft.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(06-16-2016, 02:15 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If someone won't hire you because of (insert protected class) do you think that is going positive work environment if they are forced to hire someone they didn't want in the first place?   

Would you like to work at a job you weren't really wanted or would you rather an employer be excited to hire you?   Where do you think you will progress further?   Why should people be forced to not know if they were hired because they were wanted or if their employer was just afraid of a lawsuit?  

Do I think every employer doesn't discriminate?  No of course not....  Everyone has their own taste in employees.    But if I was working I wouldn't want to be saddled with a boss who didn't want me.   There is no place to progress in a job like that..  So why should anyone have to deal with that stuff?  Better to be told they didn't get the job so they can find the best fit. 

(06-21-2016, 07:16 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I could care less about their sexual stuff.    Just act professional.   Keep the flamer dress, mannerisms, and voice in your personal life.    

You message seems to imply you are so far in the closet you have your own shelf.

Here:

(06-21-2016, 10:02 PM)GMDino Wrote: You message seems to imply you are so far in the closet you have your own shelf.

Here:

thats been my thought as well

he struggles with his own sexuality and probably his homosexual thoughts that he either had as a teen (who knows, he probably experimiented) or you have them now and you think if you are a complete douche and externally hate everything about them, and do your best do discriminate against them in every facet of your life, it will just go away and you will be "straight"

[Image: b88.gif]
People suck