• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DJ Reader calls out ref
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:34 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote:

Mustve missed it...which play was he referring to
Reply/Quote
Is that the missed facemask play?
Reply/Quote
I hope we get a good crew for next week, because it's probably going to get chippy as hell.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:44 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Is that the missed facemask play?

Steelers got away with an egregious one against the browns.  But Im not surprised, Im sure the NFL wanted the darlings of the AFC to make it in so they get whatever help they want
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:34 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote:

That’s awesome.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:45 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Steelers got away with an egregious one against the browns.  But Im not surprised, Im sure the NFL wanted the darlings of the AFC to make it in so they get whatever help they want

These silly posts …

Reply/Quote
I'm sure it was the facemark which occurred right in front of the ref and which made the strip sack possible.
Reply/Quote
I am no Carman fan but watching a Ravens player put him in a headlock, drag him to the Ravens bench, and then let the rest of Ravens team beat the guy up and the Refs don't even mention it is messed up.

Reply/Quote
I can only imagine the crap we’ll see if they get to Buffalo in the divisional
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:47 PM)jeremydc Wrote: These silly posts …

Did you see the facemask?  Egregious 
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:50 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: I am no Carman fan but watching a Ravens player put him in a headlock, drag him to the Ravens bench, and then let the rest of Ravens team beat the guy up and the Refs don't even mention it is mention it is messed up.

Yeah I have no idea why one team attacking a player on the sidelines isn’t a penalty.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:45 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Steelers got away with an egregious one against the browns.  But Im not surprised, Im sure the NFL wanted the darlings of the AFC to make it in so they get whatever help they want

Which is why I'd prefer we not play them in the playoffs
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:53 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Which is why I'd prefer we not play them in the playoffs

Exactly why I didnt want them to get in
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:52 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Did you see the facemask?  Egregious 

Missed calls happen frequently on both sides. Some more obvious than others. This conspiracy crap is indeed silly.

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:54 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Missed calls happen frequently on both sides. Some more obvious  than others. This conspiracy crap is indeed silly.

You may disagree and thats fine.  
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:55 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: You may disagree and thats fine.  

The guy you are responding to is basically Fred toast Jr. Without all the stats and number threads. Don't waste your time..
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:55 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: You may disagree and thats fine.  

All good…. No love lost . Either way, we will smash through the bs

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:52 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah I have no idea why one team attacking a player on the sidelines isn’t a penalty.

Baffles me  Shocked

I saw at least 3 major holds on Hendrickson not called.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:52 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah I have no idea why one team attacking a player on the sidelines isn’t a penalty.

Have you ever been to Baltimore? Their motto is 'No shot , no foul!"
Reply/Quote