Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DJ Reader calls out ref
(01-10-2023, 10:32 PM)jeremydc Wrote: 2 decades. Call me out or whatever but calls go both ways. We benefit some and vice versa.

No bigger call than last years Super Bowl. Wilson did not PI/hold kupp.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 11:39 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: No bigger call than last years Super Bowl.  Wilson did not PI/hold kupp.

Get over it. All teams get shafted. Same can be said for Higgins TD, eh?

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2023, 12:25 AM)jeremydc Wrote: Get over it. All teams get shafted. Same can be said for Higgins TD, eh?

Yep, totally equal. One with 30 minutes to go in the game, and the other with 2 minutes to go. You’re right. Lol
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2023, 12:25 AM)jeremydc Wrote: Get over it. All teams get shafted. Same can be said for Higgins TD, eh?

Also a much word missed PI Ramsey/Higgins earlier in the game. Eh?
Reply/Quote
Damn, yall triggered. Again, get over it.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2023, 12:40 AM)jeremydc Wrote: Damn, yall triggered. Again, get over it.

Don’t be a little nfl boot licker
Reply/Quote
Haha, weak... Try again.

Reply/Quote

To me getting a call wrong is much worse than missing a call because of the angle.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2023, 01:26 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: To me getting a call wrong is much worse than missing a call because of the angle.

I'm not sure there's any angle where Higgins didn't do an obvious face mask lol The Wilson play was weak af but people need to stop complaining about refs being the reason we lost. We had some bad calls against us and bad calls for us. Our line falling apart in the second half lost us the game and people need to learn how to deal with that vs always trying to blame outside forces. 
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2023, 02:16 AM)TheFan Wrote: I'm not sure there's any angle where Higgins didn't do an obvious face mask lol The Wilson play was weak af but people need to stop complaining about refs being the reason we lost. We had some bad calls against us and bad calls for us. Our line falling apart in the second half lost us the game and people need to learn how to deal with that vs always trying to blame outside forces. 

Well, obviously there was because they didn’t see it…

Anyway, we should probably just let people feel any way they want to feel over what was probably the most heartbreaking sports loss of most of our lifetimes. No need to play gatekeeper.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 10:32 PM)jeremydc Wrote: 2 decades. Call me out or whatever but calls go both ways. We benefit some and vice versa.

Well, you should be well aware of the refs screwing us but if you have not seen it after that long of watching you most likely never will. All good we all share different opinions so we will just have to disagree about dirty refs.
Reply/Quote
No ill feelings here… I’ve gotten pissed off at bad/ miss calls and chuckled at the one that went our way.

Reply/Quote
The biggest problem I had with the Super Bowl officiating, is it would seem they changed the rules in the last two minutes of the game. They were letting the WR's and DB's hand fight and just play the whole game, then there at the end they got all ticky tacky with the PI flags which allowed LA to score. Why the sudden change in the way they were calling the game?
Reply/Quote