Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trae Waynes-first major injury of camp
(08-11-2020, 01:19 PM)Geno_Can_Dunk Wrote: I honestly think some people are projecting way too much from Darius Phillips' small sample size last year. Even with an ordinary sample size, defensive backs are notoriously tough to project from year to year, more so than other positions. And he did much of his damage against a Browns team that was playing like ass at the end of the season. I'm not against Phillips at all, I just think too many folks are extrapolating way too much from limited data.

He got 4 INTs and 3 passed defensed in one game?  Wow....Hope he got a game ball.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2020, 04:17 AM)Kingslayer Wrote: Cut him. Being back Dennard with the balance from the wasted dead money

Dennard is an Atlanta Falcon, who has a very Cincy-style defense with a lot of former first round picks being brought in as Free Agents.  
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2020, 08:04 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Did I see a BW Webb reference?  How is he actually available?

Geoff Hobson called him "maybe the best slot corner in the league" when he was signed.  How is a guy that good not on a roster?

Well he got signed before Dre K

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/08/21/dre-kirkpatrick-visits-cardinals/

Quote:The Cardinals signed B.W. Webb on Thursday, but they aren’t done looking at available cornerbacks.

According to multiple reports, Dre Kirkpatrick visited with the team in Arizona. Kirkpatrick played for Cardinals defensive coordinator Vance Joseph when Joseph was an assistant with the Bengals.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-22-2020, 03:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well he got signed before Dre K

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/08/21/dre-kirkpatrick-visits-cardinals/

Wow, Dre ain't getting no love with that Swag.
Reply/Quote