Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton will beat the Saints with his legs.
(11-12-2018, 03:17 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Didn’t you make a thread about how everyone would be eating crow over Tate? And you’re laughing at this one?

He hasnt gotten playing time till the end of the 4th,if he ever gets real time,watch and learn
Reply/Quote
My prediction last week on the board prediction thread:

Saints 51
Bengals 10

Actual score

Saints 51
Bengals 14

Your prediction? Laughable...

Sometimes you don't need stats to come to a conclusion.....just common sense.
Reply/Quote
Some razzing is okay...personal insults/name calling are not. Keep it civil please.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2018, 03:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No.  I don't squeal or cry.  I leave that to the guys like you.
There's no squealing, until at least an hour past the dueling banjo scene.   Mellow
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2018, 04:06 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: There's no squealing, until at least an hour past the dueling banjo scene.   Mellow

Literally what I think of every time Fred uses that word lol

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2018, 03:45 PM)GodFather Wrote: My prediction last week on the board prediction thread:

Saints 51
Bengals 10

Actual score

Saints 51
Bengals 14

Your prediction? Laughable...

Sometimes you don't need stats to come to a conclusion.....just common sense.

You don't use any common sense at all.  Instead you pick the Bengals to lose big every time and just ignore all the times you have been wrong.

(10-23-2018, 01:14 PM)GodFather Wrote: Bucs- 31
Bengals- 27

Bengals D continues to give up big yards and can't stop the 3rd down conversions.

(10-11-2018, 06:40 PM)GodFather Wrote:   Steelers man handle them 41-17.

(09-25-2018, 06:39 PM)GodFather Wrote: Falcons manhandle Bengals.

Excuses pile up why we lost and we are still a playoff team that just had a bad game because of x,y,z.

Thats my prediction....

And here are a couple from the Ravens game day thread

(09-13-2018, 11:02 PM)GodFather Wrote: Merv still has a whole half to f$%k this game up...

0 confidence in Merv.

(09-14-2018, 12:12 AM)GodFather Wrote: Didn't this same scenario happen last year against the Steelers and the Bengals lost after a hot start?
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2018, 04:19 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You don't use any common sense at all.  Instead you pick the Bengals to lose big every time and just ignore all the times you have been wrong.

I didn't predict them to lose every time. You left out my prediction on the Chiefs which was spot on(which you also predicted a victory). And we did blow it as usual against the Steelers.

And I will always have no confidence in Merv.

So in conclusion, Ive been better predicting this season so far then you and your meaningless stats.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2018, 04:25 PM)GodFather Wrote: So in conclusion, Ive been better predicting this season so far then you and your meaningless stats.

No. I think I have predicted more wins than you.  
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2018, 04:28 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No. I think I have predicted more wins than you.  

I beg to differ...
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2018, 04:37 PM)GodFather Wrote: I beg to differ...

Keep begging.

You said we would lose to the Ravens and we didn't.

You said we would lose to the Falcons and we didn't.

You said we would lose to Tampa Bay and we didn't.

Couldn't find your prediction of the Dolphins or Colts game, but you said the Steelers would beat us by 24 and they needed a last second TD to come from behind for the win.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2018, 04:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Keep begging.

You said we would lose to the Ravens and we didn't.

You said we would lose to the Falcons and we didn't.

You said we would lose to Tampa Bay and we didn't.

Couldn't find your prediction of the Dolphins or Colts game, but you said the Steelers would beat us by 24 and they needed a last second TD to come from behind for the win.

Your like a politician you pick and choose what lines to make up your own reality. I never said the Ravens would lose. I merely asked a question to the guys on the game day thread if we would see a second half meltdown. As anyone knows who goes on the gameday thread, its a pure shit show reacting to the game at the given moment like people in bars having a drink.

I actually predicted them to beat the Ravens and Colts. I predicted everything else a loss except Miami (I dont remember my prediction in all honesty) You on the other hand have predicted wins wins and wins against Steelers, Chiefs and Saints. Im not looking up all your other predictions quite frankly cause I dont have the time.

So let me get to what the point of my original post was. You dont need to post a ton of shit stats to make your prediction look well thought out. You can skew any stat into your opinion. Your prediction was a joke and mine was as spot on as it gets. 

Time to start your next project, Marvins record as a DC and how the Bengals will do compared to that. Which is also meaningless. 

Orrrrrrrrr. you could pull what you did last year after how well predicting the Bengals having a winning season and when they tanked you completely disappeared till after the season was over for more meaningless stats on next seasons turnaround!

As the Church Lady used to say "How convenient, Isn't that special?"
Reply/Quote
I think we’re losing focus.

Dude legit said Andy was gonna torch the Saints, on the ground, and lead them to victory.

What an epic prognostication
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2018, 06:14 PM)GodFather Wrote: Orrrrrrrrr. you could pull what you did last year after how well predicting the Bengals having a winning season and when they tanked you completely disappeared till after the season was over for more meaningless stats on next seasons turnaround!

As the Church Lady used to say "How convenient, Isn't that special?"

I was not here to make any predictions last year.

But if you want to back in time I am sure we could find plenty of examples of you saying we would not even have winning seasons all of our playoff years.

Fact is you predict the worst and you are often wrong.  I tend to be more positive, but I am often wrong also.  The difference is I don't try to act like I am right all of the time and take extreme positions.  I don't claim the Bengals are the greatest team in the league the way guys like you try to claim we are the worst.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2018, 06:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I was not here to make any predictions last year.

But if you want to back in time I am sure we could find plenty of examples of you saying we would not even have winning seasons all of our playoff years.

Fact is you predict the worst and you are often wrong.  I tend to be more positive, but I am often wrong also.  The difference is I don't try to act like I am right all of the time and take extreme positions.  I don't claim the Bengals are the greatest team in the league the way guys like you try to claim we are the worst.

And I would be right wouldn't I? We didn't have a winning record and we haven't won a playoff game. Again common sense. 

But your wrong. What you're M.O. is taking the opposite view of the current popular opinion on the board and throw up silly stats and twist it so they are wrong and you are right. And you also do it in a condescending fashion. I find you silly, cause I know your wheels are turning inside your head trying to get people riled up. 

I on the other hand am transparent, take it or leave it. Ive said it a million...no a billion times. And let me make it clear again. Under Marvin Lewis this team has no chance to go far into the playoffs. Not a chance. And you know what? He hasn't disappointed has he? This year is no different. Next year? No different..and on and on..   

Love your stats do ya? My thinking has stats to back it up but you know what else backs it up? Common sense. Its really just that simple.

And I dont claim the Bengals to be the worst team in the league. Show me where I said that, I never said that. I just said they aren't a top tier team and won't be under Lewis. 

Ive made predictions of them winning this year multiple times. Show me where you have them losing multiple times? Ohhhhhh thats right, you want to ruffle feathers so your going to go with the opposite popular opinion at that moment. 
Reply/Quote
Andy sure did run all over them. LOL

Reply/Quote
I dont care if youre wrong or not this thread was funny,keep being you fred.
Reply/Quote
http://www.highlighthub.com/andy-dalton-fumbles-on-the-dive-gif/

Video of Dalton shredding on the ground. Fred knows his pigskin
Reply/Quote