Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dead Cat Bounce in full effect
(12-04-2019, 08:50 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, we once beat him in a monsoon.

Why do Bengal "fans" try to shit on the Bengals even when they do somethin great?

We held Brady to a 52.2 rating and zero tds in NO RAIN for over three quarters.  It was a great game by our defense.  I don't know why so many people try to diminish that accomplishment by claiming the only reason we shut him down was a few minutes of rain in the 4th quarter. He had done nothing all day when it wasn't raining.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2019, 11:57 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I want to win out.  Losing sucks.

Losing does suck.

IF we win out though, they'll likely keep this roster and coaching staff largely unchanged.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2019, 12:55 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Why do Bengal "fans" try to shit on the Bengals even when they do somethin great?

We held Brady to a 52.2 rating and zero tds in NO RAIN for over three quarters.  It was a great game by our defense.  I don't know why so many people try to diminish that accomplishment by claiming the only reason we shut him down was a few minutes of rain in the 4th quarter. He had done nothing all day when it wasn't raining.

No Gronk either that day. The Pats offense was and is a totally different animal with Gronk in the lineup.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2019, 01:06 PM)t3r3e3 Wrote: No Gronk either that day.  The Pats offense was and is a totally different animal with Gronk in the lineup.

They scored 30 points both the week before and the week after we played them.

I wonder if any other teams have fans who work so hard to discredit anything positive about their team?

Some Bengal fans value their victim card more than victories.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2019, 12:55 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Why do Bengal "fans" try to shit on the Bengals even when they do somethin great?

I often wonder why we haven't used that rain machine more often
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2019, 02:56 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I often wonder why we haven't used that rain machine more often

It probably has a high electric bill associated with it.
Reply/Quote