Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Marv, GTFO
This isn't about any kind of debate. I don't care to debate anything about this team any more. QB, RB, O, D, ST. None of it. 

This is just a thread for you to dump all your GTFO messages to Marv. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Seriously. GTFO
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
**** off, Marv.
Reply/Quote
Throw garbage on his lawn, somebody. Anybody. It allegedly worked on someone before
Reply/Quote
GTFO MARVIN . GO CLAP SOMEWHERE ELSE
Reply/Quote
No Brown will bring him back and say well if Green didn't get hurt they would have won out.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 06:54 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: No Brown will bring him back and say well if Green didn't get hurt they would have won out.

Let's just limit this to one, long, cathartic GTFO thread, please.

Reply/Quote
And take nugent with you! They will both get 5 yr deals at the end of the season. Mikey likey losing more than winning
Reply/Quote
I won't go as far as saying GTFO. What I will say is that I appreciate everything he's done for the organization, but - even if Mike doesn't fire him at the end of the year - I hope he will walk away and allow someone an opportunity to lead this team.

I think this team is in desperate need of a new voice, a new approach and a new coaching style. I think if he's still at the helm next season, the response from many in the fanbase will be worse than anger...it will be complete apathy. 
Reply/Quote
#FireMarvinLewis
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 06:59 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I won't go as far as saying GTFO. What I will say is that I appreciate everything he's done for the organization, but - even if Mike doesn't fire him at the end of the year - I hope he will walk away and allow someone an opportunity to lead this team.

I think this team is in desperate need of a new voice, a new approach and a new coaching style. I think if he's still at the helm next season, the response from many in the fanbase will be worse than anger...it will be complete apathy. 

No. Sorry, screw that. 

*in his best Bengalholic voice*

GTFO MARV!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
GTFO

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 06:59 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I won't go as far as saying GTFO. What I will say is that I appreciate everything he's done for the organization, but - even if Mike doesn't fire him at the end of the year - I hope he will walk away and allow someone an opportunity to lead this team.

From Paul Deghner's Twitter during the Buffalo Game: The amount of booing here today if reminiscent of the 90s. Not saying right wrong or indifferent, but this fan base is hostile.
I think apathy is a safe bet. There's no way Bengals fans can be angrier than they are now. but I didn't see the 90s so IDK.
Reply/Quote
The one HUGE problem with a new HC is that MB will not allow the new HC to control who he brings in and gets rid of. I just don't think it matters who is HC as long as the Bengals org has that philosophy.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 07:05 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: From Paul Deghner's Twitter during the Buffalo Game: The amount of booing here today if reminiscent of the 90s. Not saying right wrong or indifferent, but this fan base is hostile.
I think apathy is a safe bet. There's no way Bengals fans can be angrier than they are now. but I didn't see the 90s so IDK.

You forgot the GTFO Marv part.

Reply/Quote
The reason I hate Marvin lewis, is he doesn't do anything, about anything.

If Marvin fired Mike Nugent tomorrow, it still wouldn't change my mind. But, those are exactly the decisions he doesn't make.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 07:05 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: From Paul Deghner's Twitter during the Buffalo Game: The amount of booing here today if reminiscent of the 90s. Not saying right wrong or indifferent, but this fan base is hostile.

A 90's fan base uprising is what we need. Empty seats and brown bags in the stands......Ahhhh the good old days.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 07:06 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: The one HUGE problem with a new HC is that MB will not allow the new HC to control who he brings in and gets rid of.  I just don't think it matters who is HC as long as the Bengals org has that philosophy.

I don't care about that right now. The only thing i care about right now is GTFO Marv.

But...in a perfect world. Mike would help Marv GTFO and then he would announce his retirement from the team. 

Double win that will not happen because it would actually make me happy. And this world is not meant to make me happy.

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 07:08 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: A 90's fan base uprising is what we need. Empty seats and brown bags in the stands......Ahhhh the good old days.

Agreed.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
GTFO Marv

Did I do that correctly? It felt right
Reply/Quote