Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Marv, GTFO
We've been sexually abused by Marvin. Every friggin week (except the bye week, but that's another story) he screws use right in the ass! Hell, he doesn't even bother lubing up anymore. Then he giggles.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I thank Marvin for what he's done. He got us out of our slump, but he can't get us over the top. He's coaching style is meant for a team like the browns. In his mind i feel like he still thinks we're a bad team still on the upcoming.We need a change at HC thats all there is to it. We need a motivator, someone who gets into the game and doesn't look clueless and claps when we mess up. I wouldn't mind having DC Jim Schwarts as HC. He's passionate, he gets into and shows EMOTION.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2016, 11:41 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: We've been sexually abused by Marvin. Every friggin week (except the bye week, but that's another story) he screws use right in the ass! Hell, he doesn't even bother lubing up anymore. Then he giggles.
Pics or it didn't happen... Mellow

Mr. Conservative Lewis needs some statement games. Take control of his team, and blow out the opposition. If I see this, and he is capable of doing this, then it is time for him to gtfo. Why? Because if he could do this all along, why now? I know it sounds confusing, but I must try and understand why he layed down for all these previous games.

One vision that has burned into my brain and I could never not be reminded of it was a preseason game against the Colts where the team was firing on all cylinders and could do nothing wrong, putting up 42 points in the early 3rd quarter. As the special teams just score another td, the team is celebrating and going crazy, Marvin smiles, then looks cross and starts waving his arms down looking at the players as if they had no reason to celebrate. That was a wtf moment for me to say the least. Therefore setting his tone as Mr. Conservative and not allowing his players to play to their full potential.

There is something wrong with this organization. Past players know this, players who find greener pastures know this...hardcore fans know, there is just something not right.

I like Marvin. I like what he has done to get a Bengals team competitive, but his non-threatening, slow burn mentality makes me scream and want me to punch babies.

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2016, 12:27 AM)CINwillWIN Wrote: Pics or it didn't happen... Mellow

Mr. Conservative Lewis needs some statement games. Take control of his team, and blow out the opposition. If I see this, and he is capable of doing this, then it is time for him to gtfo. Why? Because if he could do this all along, why now? I know it sounds confusing, but I must try and understand why he layed down for all these previous games.

One vision that has burned into my brain and I could never not be reminded of it was a preseason game against the Colts where the team was firing on all cylinders and could do nothing wrong, putting up 42 points in the early 3rd quarter. As the special teams just score another td, the team is celebrating and going crazy, Marvin smiles, then looks cross and starts waving his arms down looking at the players as if they had no reason to celebrate. That was a wtf moment for me to say the least. Therefore setting his tone as Mr. Conservative and not allowing his players to play to their full potential.

There is something wrong with this organization. Past players know this, players who find greener pastures know this...hardcore fans know, there is just something not right.

I like Marvin. I like what he has done to get a Bengals team competitive, but his non-threatening, slow burn mentality makes me scream and want me to punch babies.

I just don't think he's a winner.  He doesn't care enough about winning. 
SaveSave
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2016, 10:55 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I just don't think he's a winner.  He doesn't care enough about winning. 
SaveSave
I think he cares about winning, he just doesn't care about losing...

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2016, 12:27 AM)CINwillWIN Wrote: Pics or it didn't happen... Mellow

I can deal with just about every aspect of Marv's personality.  Where Marvin let me down was expectations coming from where he did.  When the Bengals hired him, he was just about the most talked about assistant in the league.  Before Gruden, he was thought to be the heir to the Tampa Bay job.  He was a shit hot commodity.

When you thought of Marvin, you thought of swarming defense and badass linebackers.  I couldn't wait to see what he could do for us.  

Unfortunately, little of this followed him here.  He drafted a couple of nice linebackers, but both washed out of the league after a little over a year.  One was a head case with red flags when they picked him.  After that he drafter 2 lightweights that just weren't NFL caliber backers in Miller and Landon Johnson.  What the F happened?  The D eventually became great, but only after some incredibly fortunate drafting and the addition of a first-class DC.  

Marvin never became what I hoped he would here.  He did a great deal and had some nice seasons, however, the "Marvin Lewis defense" I envisioned when he was hired never really materialized.  Outside of the Burfict signing falling into his lap, he basically sucked at evaluating and drafting linebackers.
Reply/Quote