Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Mike Tomlin, we're sorry.....
We are sorry we pushed your psyche to fragility.
Please follow our sincerest wish that you grow a pair.
Good Luck !
Bengal Nation

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25453461/steelers-loss-left-coach-mike-tomin-in-tears

Quote:Mike Tomlin sheds tears in postgame speech to Steelers after loss

By Ryan Wilson | CBSSports.com

January 18, 2016 11:32 am ET

Heading into Sunday's matchup against the Broncos, Mike Tomlin had coached in 10 postseason games, leading the Steelers to two Super Bowl appearances and one Lombardi Trophy. But the Steelers coach, who replaced Bill Cowher after the 2006 season, was never more emotional than he was in the moments following the 23-16 divisional round loss to the Broncos.

According to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, the coach addressed the team in the locker room afterward with tears running down his face, the first time anyone can ever remember that happening.

“I'm glad I have a coach like that," defensive end Cam Heyward. "It hurts even worse, because he's right in the battle with us.”
Wide receiver Martavis Bryant added: “There was a lot of emotion. I never saw him cry like that. I cried, too. It's just a hurt feeling. It's just really hard right now. Because of the adversity we faced. It's a hurtful feeling.”
It's also an impressive run for the Steelers, who faced the Broncos and their top-ranked defense without the league's best wide receiver in Antonio Brown, one of the league's most dynamic running backs in Le'Veon Bell, one of the league's best left tackles (according to ProFootballFocus' metrics) in Kelvin Beachum, four-time Pro Bowl center Maurkice Pouncey, and a franchise quarterback who had to take painkillers before the game.

[Image: tomlin-tears-broncos400.jpg] Coach Mike Tomlin was emotional after the Steelers' loss. (USATSI)

Still, Pittsburgh was in great position to win until a fourth-quarter fumble by third-team running back Fitzgerald Toussaint.
“I have to protect the ball,” Toussaint said from his locker, where he remained in full uniform well after the game had ended. “No excuses for that. In that situation, I put it on myself.”
But Toussaint's teammates had his back, including Ben Roethlisberger.
“I told him … we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him,” the quarterback said. “This is not all on him by any means. It's on all of us.”
Toussaint also scored the Steelers' only touchdown on Sunday, and he and Jordan Todman played well in place of DeAngelo Williams in last Saturday's win over the Bengals. But none of that matters now, and the Steelers join 27 other teams whose 2015 seasons are officially over.
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 10:38 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: *****.

I can't believe he held it in, for a week.

Perhaps the fear that Burfict instilled finally wore off ?
Ninja
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 10:24 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: We are sorry we pushed your psyche to fragility.
Good Luck !
Bengal Nation

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25453461/steelers-loss-left-coach-mike-tomin-in-tears

Chuck Noll legacy has turned into coaches and fans wearing panties 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 10:24 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: We are sorry we pushed your psyche to fragility.
Good Luck !
Bengal Nation

Was he suppose to giggle?

[Image: bilde?NewTbl=1&Site=AB&Date=20140101&Cat...h=465&q=90]
Ninja

(01-18-2016, 11:08 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Chuck Noll legacy has turned into coaches and fans wearing panties 

Right. Being emotional is bad in Luvnuts world.  I forgot what a manly man he is behind that big old keyboard.  Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 11:46 PM)GMDino Wrote: Was he suppose to giggle?

[Image: bilde?NewTbl=1&Site=AB&Date=20140101&Cat...h=465&q=90]
Ninja 

Fair enough.

Neither one has any balls.
Marvin just owns it.
Ninja
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 11:46 PM)GMDino Wrote: Right. Being emotional is bad in Luvnuts world.  I forgot what a manly man he is behind that big old keyboard.  Cool

I seriously read a paper one time on the acceptability of male displays of emotion, in particular crying, throughout history. It looked at different eras and places in our history and the prevailing thought on men crying in the social sphere. Was pretty interesting.
Reply/Quote
We have a coach that cried.
But we don't have fans that wear bags on their heads.

[Image: 200fdpk.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 12:38 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I seriously read a paper one time on the acceptability of male displays of emotion, in particular crying, throughout history. It looked at different eras and places in our history and the prevailing thought on men crying in the social sphere. Was pretty interesting.

I'd be interested in that.  I think it perfectly acceptable for "real men" to cry and be emotional.  Sadly too many want to be "tough guys" and think that means they are "men".
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
Better than having a consistent loser for a head coach who giggles about losing.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 08:00 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Better than having a consistent loser for a head coach who giggles about losing.

Well that's just insanity, not the mark of being a girl.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 11:34 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Well that's just insanity, not the mark of being a girl.

"giggles"  Giggling is for girls but I'm sure you already knew that.   Smirk

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 11:35 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: "giggles"  Giggling is for girls but I'm sure you already knew that.   Smirk

You and your fan base have been acting like little girls the past few years now. Your panties are showing daily and Noll and Cowher mentality has left the Steeler Nation. You guys are getting in touch with your feminine side and it is amusing. Whatever
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 11:38 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You and your fan base have been acting like little girls the past few years now. Your panties are showing daily and Noll and Cowher mentality has left the Steeler Nation. You guys are getting in touch with your feminine side and it is amusing. Whatever

LOL...You suck at this.  So bad.   Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 11:46 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL...You suck at this.  So bad.   Hilarious

Don't make him talk about your sig.
Ninja
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 11:54 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Don't make him talk about your sig.
Ninja

My sig is the most glorious of all sigs.  If there were sig awards it would win year after year.  However there is a new contender about to hit the street my friend.  Lucie lost a bet and the medicine has been PM'ed.  We should have first viewing sometime today!!!   ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 11:38 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You and your fan base have been acting like little girls the past few years now. Your panties are showing daily and Noll and Cowher mentality has left the Steeler Nation. You guys are getting in touch with your feminine side and it is amusing. Whatever

Another post about men in panties, are you trying to tell us something?
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 12:47 AM)Vlad Wrote: We have a coach that cried.
But we don't have fans that wear bags on their heads.

[Image: 200fdpk.jpg]

Steelers fans may not wear bags on their heads, but they sure as shit should.

[Image: steelers-fans-425ds.jpg]
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 11:57 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote:  However there is a new contender about to hit the street my friend.  Lucie lost a bet and the medicine has been PM'ed.  We should have first viewing sometime today!!!   ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 12:51 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

It's up on his page now.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote