Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Debate Drinking Game!
(09-29-2020, 11:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I suppose you're looking for something, but Biden is doing great in this debate, but I take issue with him purposely bringing up Beau to cover for the POS that married Beau's wife. 

He lost a lot of points on me for that

I suppose he could've taken a page from the president and went after Donald's kids instead. This carnival barker is an embarrassment.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Sleepy Joe 1
Dumb Donald nil
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
One person told voters to remain calm and that they can trust our democratic process. The other wouldn't tell voters to be and said that they cannot trust our democratic process.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 11:36 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Both. There's fraud everywhere. They're in the trash cans too. God damn, Philadelphia. Great cheese steaks, terrible voting practices. 

Sandwich capital of the world. PROVE ME WRONG!
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 11:37 PM)jason Wrote: I suppose he could've taken a page from the president and went after Donald's kids instead. This carnival barker is an embarrassment.

As i said Joe is doing a great job. I just found that to be uncalled for. Especially given how Joe felt about Beau's serving. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 11:38 PM)jason Wrote: Sleepy Joe 1
Dumb Donald nil

Trump set the bar for a Biden win as not spacing out and stumbling the whole time. Biden ended calm and collected, reciting facts and policy.

This was a blow to the conservative narrative.  

Reply/Quote
Let's all give it up for Pat's unbiased commentary throughout..

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 11:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Let's all give it up for Pat's unbiased commentary throughout..

Clap clap
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 11:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Let's all give it up for Pat's unbiased commentary throughout..

I guess it balances out since this thread was originally created by someone who can't fathom Joe Biden even being able to count to three.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 11:44 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I guess it balances out since this thread was originally created by someone who can't fathom Joe Biden even being able to count to three.

Fair and balanced is all we can hope for.

IMO Trump just lost the Whiten House. 

Reply/Quote

Yeah you're the guy that called Biden repugnant though, so maybe at least throw just a small stone?

I have a biased comment though, I can not quite understand how anyone can watch this and not think Trump behaved like a complete and utter moron. Is this too harsh?
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 11:39 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Sandwich capital of the world.   PROVE ME WRONG!

I was up there last August and stopped by Sonny's before I headed home.

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 11:45 PM)hollodero Wrote: Yeah you're the guy that called Biden repugnant though, so maybe at least throw just a small stone?

I have a biased comment though, I can not quite understand how anyone can watch this and not think Trump behaved like a complete and utter moron. Is this too harsh?

Not at all. 

BTW, I called the move repugnant not the person. I gave Joe much credit throughout. 

Is it OK if I had issue with the Beau part? 

Reply/Quote
Folks, I appreciate it but just ignore the trolls.

Reply/Quote
BTW... Jr is blowed outta his head again tonight. Coke is so 80s. Just like the notion that Trump is a successful businessman.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 11:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Fair and balanced is all we can hope for.

IMO Trump just lost the Whiten House. 

If anything loses the election for Trump it's the notion that he's no longer an unknown "why the hell not?" candidate.  He's the sitting president and he's spent the entire time catering to the people who would vote for him no matter what.  He seems unconcerned with speaking to or for or at anyone who doesn't already agree with him.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 11:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As i said Joe is doing a great job. I just found that to be uncalled for. Especially given how Joe felt about Beau's serving. 

I think bringing up kids period is uncalled for, but it's a talking point for some. You think Biden would've brought up his son (either of them) on his own?

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 11:45 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I was up there last August and stopped by Sonny's before I headed home.

Buddy. I got you next time you’re in town. Cosmi’s in south philly is the absolute truth.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 11:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not at all. 

BTW, I called the move repugnant not the person. I gave Joe much credit throughout. 

Is it OK if I had issue with the Beau part? 

Yeah it is, still I can not quite figure out why. It (again, if I got that right) was his plan all along to bring up his son's service - in part as a response to past Trump comments - and honestly I see nothing wrong with that.

And he did not have to skip it immediately just because Trump kept shouting Hunter at him out of turn and out of control.

So, well, I really don't see the big deal. Is it inherently wrong to bring up a son's service?
Reply/Quote
Fox is taking a lot of time to come back with their excuse.
Reply/Quote