Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Did AJ Green say "just trade me"?
(10-13-2020, 11:45 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Reaching much?

He’s too dug in to stop now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2020, 11:45 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Reaching much?

no more than you. AJ has been successful every year since he's been in the league. Zac hasnt been successful anywhere. Ill go with the player with a proven track record.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2020, 11:48 AM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: no more than you. AJ has been successful every year since he's been in the league. Zac hasnt been successful anywhere. Ill go with the player with a proven track record.

AJ hasn't play in almost a year and a half. Zac is not keeping him from getting separation. 
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2020, 11:47 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Maybe AJ is just old and can’t play anymore.

Boyd and Tee are having no problems making plays.

AJ says he's fine just not being used. He looked fine in the Charger game. The few times AJ has been open deep Burrow has missed him. Their might be a reason Zac didn't even get a interview with another team. Your going to see it your way regardless. We will find out who is right by next season.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2020, 11:53 AM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: AJ says he's fine just not being used. He looked fine in the Charger game. The few times AJ has been open deep Burrow has missed him. Their might be a reason Zac didn't even get a interview with another team. Your going to see it your way regardless. We will find out who is right by next season.

They both currently suck at their jobs. Not sure why that’s so hard to believe for you.

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2020, 11:51 AM)Sled21 Wrote: AJ hasn't play in almost a year and a half. Zac is not keeping him from getting separation. 

How much separation did he have on the play he was benched and Burrow threw a pick looked like plenty of separation to me.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2020, 11:53 AM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: AJ says he's fine just not being used. He looked fine in the Charger game. The few times AJ has been open deep Burrow has missed him. Their might be a reason Zac didn't even get a interview with another team. Your going to see it your way regardless. We will find out who is right by next season.

Sure AJ is gonna say that. But the fact is AJ isn't just fine.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2020, 11:54 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They both currently suck at their jobs. Not sure why that’s so hard to believe for you.

You just want to bash AJ because it helps your narrative with Burrow. Hope AJ doesn't play Sunday so we can see how great the offense will look without him in their.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2020, 11:56 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Sure AJ is gonna say that. But the fact is AJ isn't just fine.

Game 1 he could have had a monster game against a really good corner. Game 2 could have had a decent game against Browns. Game 3, 4 he wasn't being used. With the eye test if you don't watch where the football is going AJ is still a really good receiver.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2020, 11:57 AM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: You just want to bash AJ because it helps your narrative with Burrow. Hope AJ doesn't play Sunday so we can see how great the offense will look without him in their.

I don’t need a “narrative.” Everyone with eyeballs can see how good Burrow has looked, and how bad AJ has been.

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2020, 12:01 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I don’t need a “narrative.” Everyone with eyeballs can see how good Burrow has looked, and how bad AJ has been.

Burrow looked awful against Ravens thats a fact. Burrow has looked awful all season with passes over 20 yards that is also a fact.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2020, 12:01 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I don’t need a “narrative.” Everyone with eyeballs can see how good Burrow has looked, and how bad AJ has been.

You're wasting your time here my man.  
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2020, 12:00 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Game 1 he could have had a monster game against a really good corner. Game 2 could have had a decent game against Browns. Game 3, 4 he wasn't being used. With the eye test if you don't watch where the football is going AJ is still a really good receiver.

“Could have” “maybe this” “maybe that”

Try focusing on reality.

Reply/Quote

Well, apparently not everyone.  
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2020, 12:05 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: “Could have” “maybe this” “maybe that”

Try focusing on reality.

Try focusing on the fact if AJ goes 20 yards downfield he either wont get the ball or it will not be accurate.  That's actual reality
Reply/Quote
Even if AJ wants to be traded, no one will take on that contract with his limited production this season.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2020, 12:08 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Try focusing on the fact if AJ goes 20 yards downfield he either wont get the ball or it will not be accurate.  That's actual reality

Yeah, because Burrow is intentionally missing him?  Great idea in his young career.  
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2020, 12:08 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Try focusing on the fact if AJ goes 20 yards downfield he either wont get the ball or it will not be accurate.  That's actual reality

By the time AJ is 20 yards downfield the o-line has allowed two free rushers into the backfield.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2020, 12:00 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Game 1 he could have had a monster game against a really good corner. Game 2 could have had a decent game against Browns. Game 3, 4 he wasn't being used. With the eye test if you don't watch where the football is going AJ is still a really good receiver.

Could have ?? Now that's funny right there.

Your aunt could have been your uncle except for the fact that....... nevermind.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2020, 12:11 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Yeah, because Burrow is intentionally missing him?  Great idea in his young career.  

No but he has missed him. Burrow has even admitted as much. This has more to do with Zac's ego than burrow though. Please dont respond to anymore of my posts please I have blocked you.
Reply/Quote