Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do Over at HC...
(10-23-2019, 01:32 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Rex Ryan. we needed a cocky attitude around here. that's who I said I wanted originally

Sexy Rexy and Mike Brown would come to blows 2 weeks in, he would be the first HC to be ever fired for punching an owner in the face.
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2019, 10:53 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Neil Peart

(10-22-2019, 11:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Geddy Lee

Lee for "Lead Coach"

Peart for "Percussion Coordinator"
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2019, 03:51 PM)corpjet Wrote: Sexy Rexy and Mike Brown would come to blows 2 weeks in, he would be the first HC to be ever fired for punching an owner in the face.

He'd be after Katie's toes....

He's a better coordinator than HC in my opinion.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2019, 01:19 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Can you imagine any other team keeping a HC after something like that? Truly unbelievable.

Chiefs did not fire Reid after his team blew a 28 point third quarter lead in a playoff game.
Reply/Quote
Zim
[Image: 5Lx1vqY]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2019, 11:31 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: What coach doesn't dream of coaching the Bengals though? Working for Mike Brown has to be on all the hot candidate's bucket lists!

ThumbsUp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2019, 01:13 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote:  
Nearly every cluster @#$% of a Bengals game I watch and have watched for like the last 2 seasons + I drift off to thinking what this team might be like today if MB would have done the right thing and fired ML right after the Steelers implosion ?

We've totally wasted whatever chance this core of players had and now it's rebuild city.

ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2019, 01:41 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Hell no.
OK, what's your reasons??

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2019, 07:15 PM)JSR18 Wrote: OK, what's your reasons??

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Mostly just opinions on him from people I know that went to Colerain and UC. Nothing too crazy, he just wouldn’t be at the top of my list.

Reply/Quote
Udo Dirkshneider
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2019, 08:20 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Mostly just opinions on him from people I know that went to Colerain and UC. Nothing too crazy, he just wouldn’t be at the top of my list.

Tiger I'm not a big fan of his from his Colerain days either. I do, however think he'd bring the right amount of crazy. If its one thing that man can do its motivate.

Right now, this team needs to be motivated from the top of the roster to the bottom. Everybody seems a little to laid back, take it easy Coach Zac knows we're trying... 
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2019, 01:31 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: An epic meltdown in the playoffs at home against your biggest rival to go to 0-7...

Yeah, sorry, 8-0 don’t mean shit if it ends like that.

Honestly as I watched all that unfold, firing Marvin Lewis wasn't really on my mind. The word "how" was though. How could Hill fumble in that moment? How could a player as smart as Burfict truly is do that in that moment? How could the officials allow Joey Porter to mingle in our huddle? I could see how a numbnuts like Pacman would bump an official while going after Porter, but why was he there? How can all these rule changes be made after the fact when they always seem to affect us in a negative way in that moment?

How could I expect anything less from the Bengals though? Haha...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
[Image: Cl19IiTVAAA6fSA.jpg]

[Image: del+rio]

Reply/Quote
Not one, but TWO pictures! You must really want JDR...lol

Reply/Quote
Head Coach: Gary Kubiak
Offensive Coordinator: Jay Gruden
Defensive Coordinator: Jack Del Rio

This staff plus a willingness by ownership to be more aggressive with free agency and trades.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown.

I think he might be the only one who knows what to do with this roster he put together. He's like a fine wine....at 84, he just keeps getting better and better.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
[Image: DgWZyItXkAAk5QZ.jpg]

Jerry  [Image: 920x920.jpg]Glanville
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
They never should have let Zimmer leave the building.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2019, 09:29 PM)jj22 Wrote: They never should have let Zimmer leave the building.

I like Zimmer, but he’s won absolutely nothing of note since becoming a HC. If he can’t get over the hump with a well run organization like the Vikings, what makes you think he’d succeed here?

No, Zimmer is just a good coach, our only hope is finding a great coach (and QB) to overcome how this team is run.

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2019, 12:51 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Not one, but TWO pictures! You must really want JDR...lol

LOL  When his name was being thrown around for DC i was really wishing HC.

(10-24-2019, 10:49 AM)Big Boss Wrote: Head Coach: Gary Kubiak
Offensive Coordinator: Jay Gruden
Defensive Coordinator: Jack Del Rio

This staff plus a willingness by ownership to be more aggressive with free agency and trades.

But this^ right here is pretty damn epic..

Reply/Quote