Poll: Do You Want Zac Taylor to Return for Year 3?
Yes
No
Undecided
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Do You Want Zac Taylor Back for Year 3 (Everybody Vote Please)
One I can say without a doubt. Zac Taylor did not bring the Sean McVay Offense to Cincy. It tried to resemble the Rams in the first half of 2019 but since then it's been a Taylor/Callahan/Turner brain fart.

The Bengals need to move on and not waste the early career of your franchise QB.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 08:42 PM)Synric Wrote: One I can say without a doubt. Zac Taylor did not bring the Sean McVay Offense to Cincy. It tried to resemble the Rams in the first half of 2019 but since then it's been a Taylor/Callahan/Turner brain fart.

The Bengals need to move on and not waste the early career of your franchise QB.

Wonder if McVay would even bring Taylor back at this point?

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 07:58 PM)JSR18 Wrote: I seriously expect a house cleaning tomorrow.

If that doesn't happen, you'll hear a loud nuclear-like explosion on the westside. That'll be my head exploding from the sheer stupidity coming out of 1 Paul Brown Stadium...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Could be your head exploding or the viaduct collapsing...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 08:47 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Wonder if McVay would even bring Taylor back at this point?

Well Zac already knows how Sean likes his coffee...

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 08:32 PM)Nickslycat Wrote: Pros:

Honestly,  can’t think of one.

Cons:

Bypassed all nfl norms.  100% of new coaches proved themselves as a OC/DC or a great college coach.
The dork did not.
Accepted this OL as acceptable.  Dork move.
Out coached at every conceivable level.  Dork.
Drafted Drew Sample in the 2nd round.  Dork move.
Agreed to franchise Green,  Dork move.
Ran 5 wide 30% of the time with the worst OL in the league.  Dork move.
Got the crown jewel hurt.  Dork move.
Cried in his final press conference.  Dork move.
Wears his shirts 2 sizes to small.  Dork move.
If he didn’t find his wife in high school, he would still be a virgin.  King Dork.
Offense finished 30 th in passing, offensive genius,NOT.  Dork.
Are the Bengals better now then 2 years ago?  Fukk no.  Dork.
Is there any hope?  Dork.
Will he be back?  Yes.  Only in Bungleland.

I laughed pretty damn hard at this.  The funniest part...

"Is there any hope?  Dork."
Reply/Quote
Texans are up on the Titans 35 - 31. Go Texans move the Bengals up to #4 Overall.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 09:03 PM)Synric Wrote: Texans are up on the Titans 35 - 31. Go Texans move the Bengals up to #4 Overall.

Lol the Texans drive down to tie the game 38-38 leaving 18 seconds on the clock...The Texans give up a 50 yard pass to put the Titans into field goal range with like 12 seconds left.

Bengals are locked in a #5 overall.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 09:41 PM)Synric Wrote: Lol the Texans drive down to tie the game 38-38 leaving 18 seconds on the clock...The Texans give up a 50 yard pass to put the Titans into field goal range with like 12 seconds left.

Bengals are locked in a #5 overall.

Some teams understand the tanking concept better than others
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 09:43 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Some teams understand the tanking concept better than others
Yes, that sucked. Pitts or chase it is..
Reply/Quote
Did we not already fo this.

This is actually pretty dumb poll. What are our options?

Put me down for a Yes.
Reply/Quote
I voted no. But we all know he will be. Gotta get Joe some protection and get a coach who's legit. Got to be aggressive in free agency. I only expect us to actually do the first thing
[Image: proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ibb.co%2...a3b09aaec9]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 10:34 PM)SuperBowlBound! Wrote: Did we not already fo this.

This is actually pretty dumb poll. What are our options?

Put me down for a Yes.

What’s dumb about it?

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 06:59 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Maybe, but I hope not. 

Pour hope in one hand and Zac's poop in the other and tell me which one fills up first.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 07:49 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I still don’t understand why you guys using desktop can’t? There is an “undo vote” button on mobile.

They can. Some dudes just be blind.

[Image: undo.jpg]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2020, 07:30 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: See thread title, pretty simple question.  I thought this would be interesting to see actual numbers that show what percentage of fans on here support our head coach returning.

9 wins in two years wasnt good enough for the jets...

if anything the game yesterday..... felt like the last 2 seasons rolled into 1 game.
Reply/Quote
I fear we're going to be disappointed and Zac returns to coach next season.
Reply/Quote
Please ***** fire him today.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2020, 08:19 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am not guaranteeing that Taylor won't be back next season, but people have to stop saying he won't be fired because "that is the way they have always done it" because things have changed.  

Not one single person predicted that we would spend $145 million of free agents last offseason.   Instead EVERYONE said that they would treat free agency they way they always had.

Personally I think all the money they spent in free agency will make them more likely to replace Taylor.  The Brown's like their money and they don't want to keep a coach who is wasting it.  

Plus the Bengals can't even sell out PBS with only 12,000 tickets available.  No matter how many people were excited by Burrow he won't sell tickets next year.  He has shown flashes of brilliance, but he is still the 23rd ranked QB who only won 2 of 10 games.  Race fans may be excited to see the worlds fastest car, but they won't pay to see some amateur drive it at 50 miles an hour and finish in last place  And that is all Bengal fans are getting from Burrow under Taylor.
Agree with you on this one Fred. While we know MB would prefer not to fire his coach, this year was bad enough that even he has to be considering it. I also agree that the JB bump in fan excitement is not enough to sell tickets. His injury after everyone was concerned about the O-line being poor has led to increase frustration with the organization. A good showing against Baltimore may have helped ZT but at the end of the day ZT has not shown much in two years. He inherited a poor team but management did provide him with players to produce better results and he failed. He also is responsible for the coaches and it is clear his hiring there wasn't great. 

Not being able to sell 12K tickets during a year when ppl are starving for live sports is the most telling stats though. I don't live near Cincinnati but can imagine that the energy around the Bengals is not good.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 10:12 AM)Big Boss Wrote: Please ***** fire him today.

i do(want to) believe the older MB gets the less patience he will have in building a winner.
Reply/Quote
I held off voting until this morning but I don't see anything that leads me to believe he will be successful here next year or any other year for that matter. I wanted him to succeed but the record speaks for itself.
Reply/Quote