Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Does Trump inspire hate from his followers?
(02-11-2020, 02:07 PM)GMDino Wrote: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/cpac-chair-matt-schlapp-afraid-for-romneys-safety_n_5e40a048c5b6f1f57f1365d4

CPAC Chair: Mitt Romney’s ‘Physical Safety’ Would Be At Risk At Conference

[Image: the-walking-dead-pike-victim-4-e1553484863686.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Hilarious

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(12-12-2019, 11:20 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No That is not me "making stuff up"

The guy was talking about a strong movement of 70-80 million angry people "on the loose" who would be "possibly violent"

And another guy predicting a civil war.

I am not the one painting Trump base a violent mob of millions of people.  It is coming from his own followers.  You got a problem with a "broad brush" then take it up with them.

I believe there is always a group out there talking Civil War no matter the POTUS. Some states have even tried to Annex or threatened they would (CA/TX). So to me, it's just another stupid idiot trying to get attention from someone.
(02-28-2020, 01:41 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I believe there is always a group out there talking Civil War no matter the POTUS.

That's probably true. But things weren't quite that extremely polarized before and any ambition of violence was dampened by the assumtion that most people won't stand for it.

But these days, this seems different. Have you ever taken a glance at the Breitbart boards. These are some deeply disturbing comments, and it's not like anyone stands up to it. Those ready to arm up and do harm might not feel that fringe and unemboldened this time around.

Add in a POTUS that will claim betrayal and fraud (by horrible people that hate the country) when he loses the election. And Trump would do exactly that.