Don't worry.

Be Happy.

Steelers have injuries too.

Ladarius Green might be put on PUP.

Laveon Bell might be out too.
Reply/Quote
Who cares about the steelers.

Reply/Quote
(08-10-2016, 01:11 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: Who cares about the steelers.

I'm just saying. 

It could be worse.

Plus, we  have Nick Muthasuckin Vigil.
Reply/Quote
Now we're talking with the nick vigil shoutout.

Reply/Quote
I'd rather beat them at full strength. Though Bell deserves what he gets for being an idiot.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2016, 01:30 AM)BoomerFan Wrote: I'd rather beat them at full strength. Though Bell deserves what he gets for being an idiot.

I rather just beat them.. if injuries give us an advantage so be it.. or if we overcome injuries so be it...
Reply/Quote
That's cool. We only play them twice a year. They don't define our record.

I get what you're saying. But losing Eifert is big. And this is a year we're going to truly see what Dalton is made of.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2016, 02:07 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: That's cool. We only play them twice a year. They don't define our record.

I get what you're saying. But losing Eifert is big. And this is a year we're going to truly see what Dalton is made of.

We went 10-6 with a MASH unit for a receiving corps in 2014.....I feel he pretty much proved his mettle then.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Let's see if Lafell is right comparing Dalton to Brady.

Can Dalton make our WR group legit?

Reply/Quote
(08-10-2016, 05:39 AM)Wyche Wrote: We went 10-6 with a MASH unit for a receiving corps in 2014.....I feel he pretty much proved his mettle then.

10-5-1... A short missed FG caused us to tie with the Panthers.
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2016, 07:46 AM)jeremydc Wrote: Let's see if Lafell is right comparing Dalton to Brady.

Can Dalton make our WR group legit?

What is this about?

Reply/Quote
(08-10-2016, 01:10 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Don't worry.

Be Happy.

Steelers have injuries too.

Ladarius Green might be put on PUP.

Laveon Bell might be out too.

Not worried about them.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2016, 08:12 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: 10-5-1... A short missed FG caused us to tie with the Panthers.

Dalton put them in position to win that game. The kicker should always make a 35 yarder with the game on the line. Not Dalton's fault.
Reply/Quote
Dalton's already proved his mettle.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Not too worried, really. I think the defections at receiver are overblown to an extent. I always felt like Sanu failed to reach his potential here in terms of getting separation and becoming a legit consistent threat. Marvin Jones is a different case due to his production, but it seemed like a lot of the deep routes that went his way amounted to nothing.
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2016, 05:39 AM)Wyche Wrote: We went 10-6 with a MASH unit for a receiving corps in 2014.....I feel he pretty much proved his mettle then.

I seem to recall the eternal optimists around here predicting that losing Green would lead to us finally winning a playoff game because Dalton would be forced to get the ball to all of our other playmakers who were totally going to step up and so on and so forth.

I do find it amusing that we are either going to be as good if not better than we were last year because people are going to step up, but every time the Steelers lose a starter we predict their overdue downfall. Good ol' homerism! Who knows, maybe they WILL be done for without Heath Miller while our 2nd or even 3rd TE makes us forget Eifert was even relevant (until Eifert comes back and scores a TD or 2 per game again, of course).
Reply/Quote
Who wouldn't be happy? This is one of the most talented teams we've had in years.
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2016, 08:12 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: 10-5-1... A short missed FG caused us to tie with the Panthers.

Yeah, forgot about the tie....probably because I consider it the same as a loss.  I wanted to cut Nugent after that.....lol.

(08-10-2016, 11:03 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I seem to recall the eternal optimists around here predicting that losing Green would lead to us finally winning a playoff game because Dalton would be forced to get the ball to all of our other playmakers who were totally going to step up and so on and so forth.

I do find it amusing that we are either going to be as good if not better than we were last year because people are going to step up, but every time the Steelers lose a starter we predict their overdue downfall.  Good ol' homerism!  Who knows, maybe they WILL be done for without Heath Miller while our 2nd or even 3rd TE makes us forget Eifert was even relevant (until Eifert comes back and scores a TD or 2 per game again, of course).

Yeah, that was a bit much.  The PO game had us without not only Green, but Gresh, and several others.  I mean, Rex Burkhead was our #2.  Montana probably ain't winning with that.  That said, Green missed a few games throughout the season as well, and Mo Sanu was our #1.  Not a very likely scenario for success, but we won a few.  People bitched, but I saw in Dalton that season, the tangibles that led to what happened in 2015 when he had good talent.  I like our chances so long as Green is healthy, and the backfield is producing.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
It's been quite a while since I last posted in here, so long that apparently these boards have migrated off the bengals.com site and I had to start all over with my history, points, etc... but it's interesting to note that the last time I was in here, there were A LOT of Dalton haters. Now after last season, there's much more noticeable Dalton love. Which is good. He's a good guy, very talented starting QB in this league, good to see him getting less hate in here :)
Reply/Quote
We are better than the steelers already.

Only concerned with Bengals roster presently.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote