Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Done with Daltin
How many people read this thread title and envision this guy?

[Image: th?id=OIP.hpsgalXd_79CUUUjKd1MaQAAAA&pid...=300&h=300]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 09:39 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: How many people read this thread title and envision this guy?

[Image: th?id=OIP.hpsgalXd_79CUUUjKd1MaQAAAA&pid...=300&h=300]

Plus 1 here.....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 08:55 PM)fredtoast Wrote: How much you betting?

I bet everything i own,my house,car and dog. 
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 05:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So you agree Marvin has what it takes to get to a Super Bowl?

You would be on here argueing for jeff fischer wouldnt you?
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 10:24 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: I bet everything i own,my house,car and dog. 

Your dog? That ain’t right man...

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 06:03 PM)XsandOs Wrote: So, even superb QBs don't do well without talent around them. Otherwise, the Saints would not have below .500 record three straight years, until last year. Also, GB wouldn't have a worse record than us this year.

AJ is a great receiver, but he has been out three weeks. It's not just who is on your roster, but who is able to play.

I'm sorry but the Bengals have not had a QB who could carry Bree's jock strap since Boomer.

Reply/Quote
How quickly people forget that Dalton was the main reason the Bengals were 4-1 and were 90 seconds away from beating the Steelers by doing yet another game-winning drive. Or driving down the field to beat the Ravens, only for his receiver to drop a pass on 4th down that was right on his chest.
Heck, the Ravens game, Dalton was the Bengals ONLY offense. Had more rushing yards that Mixon and Gio combined.

With that said, Dalton has certainly had some rough games since. Chiefs. Panthers. Saints. Browns.

He had made some great improvements early on. But as the season progressed; whether it be defenses figuring out how the Bengals work or just regression, the offense has stalled tremendously.

It may be time to move on, but let's not act like Dalton has been awful all year.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 10:29 PM)BengalChris Wrote: I'm sorry but the Bengals have not had a QB who could carry Bree's jock strap since Boomer.

I'm sorry but the point went over your head.

We all agree that Brees is one of the greatest QBs of all time, but when you look at his career he has down seasons when he does not have as much talent around him.

The claim that great QBs don't need talent around them is BS.  In 2013 Dalton had a higher passer rating than a healthy Tom Brady.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 10:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I'm sorry but the point went over your head.

We all agree that Brees is one of the greatest QBs of all time, but when you look at his career he has down seasons when he does not have as much talent around him.

The claim that great QBs don't need talent around them is BS.  In 2013 Dalton had a higher passer rating than a healthy Tom Brady.

No, the point didn't go over my head at all.

Brees is in a different class entirely. So is Brady.

Thinks Super Bowls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ThumbsUp

Cherry picking stats doesn't prove anything at all.

Now, think about the team that can't win in the playoffs for decades at a time.  Cry

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 10:58 PM)BengalChris Wrote: No, the point didn't go over my head at all.

Brees is in a different class entirely. So is Brady.

Thinks Super Bowls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ThumbsUp

Cherry picking stats doesn't prove anything at all.

Now, think about the team that can't win in the playoffs for decades at a time.  Cry

Once again it is clear that the point went over your head.

Even QBs like Brees and Brady have down years when they don't have as much talent around them.

What does any of the gibberish in your post have to do with that point?
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 11:12 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Once again it is clear that the point went over your head.

Even QBs like Brees and Brady have down years when they don't have as much talent around them.

What does any of the gibberish in your post have to do with that point?

Kinda sounds like you're trying to put Dalton in the same category as Brees and Brady. 

With Brady and Brees the average season is the outlier. With Dalton the average season is the norm. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 07:15 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I mean he plays behind our terrible Oline so he has heart/balls whatever you want to call it. I agree he’s lacking something though. It’s hard to put your finger on exactly what is is, swagger, killer instinct, but Mayfield has it. Andy doesn’t.

its called Moxie and our last QB to have that was Boomer. This is the reason I liked Mayfield over the other 4 QBS in this yrs draft. He has that quality.  
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 10:24 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: I bet everything i own,my house,car and dog. 

I'm with you Turnt. Don't let Fred and the other haters make you question your resolve in the team. We make Denver our bytches
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 11:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Kinda sounds like you're trying to put Dalton in the same category as Brees and Brady. 

With Brady and Brees the average season is the outlier. With Dalton the average season is the norm. 

See, I did get it! Fine gets it.

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 07:52 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Lol the guy has produced when there is talent around him he'll even when there isnt talent. Let's put it this way he has either thrown for 4,000 yards or 25 TDs in 4 out of the 5 last seasons. He hasn't been playing bad football.
The yards don't matter neither does the touchdowns the only thing that matters is the wins and losses. 
Reply/Quote

Then you have no problem making a sig bet with me?
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 10:30 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: How quickly people forget that Dalton was the main reason the Bengals were 4-1 and were 90 seconds away from beating the Steelers by doing yet another game-winning drive. Or driving down the field to beat the Ravens, only for his receiver to drop a pass on 4th down that was right on his chest.
Heck, the Ravens game, Dalton was the Bengals ONLY offense. Had more rushing yards that Mixon and Gio combined.

With that said, Dalton has certainly had some rough games since. Chiefs. Panthers. Saints. Browns.

He had made some great improvements early on. But as the season progressed; whether it be defenses figuring out how the Bengals work or just regression, the offense has stalled tremendously.

It may be time to move on, but let's not act like Dalton has been awful all year.

.....and no one will acknowledge these facts....good post wolf. 

Reply/Quote
They talkin' bout bringing in Hue Jackson as the next HC, and these mfers gripin' about a QB....LMFAO. You can't make this shit up. LOL.

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 11:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Kinda sounds like you're trying to put Dalton in the same category as Brees and Brady. 

Absolutely.  They are all in the same catgory of "all QBs"

(11-26-2018, 11:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: With Brady and Brees the average season is the outlier. With Dalton the average season is the norm. 

In Brady's 18 years as a starter he has had 5 offensive teammates earn 9 All Pro Selections.

In Brees' 16 years as a starter he has had 6 offensive teammates earn 10 All Pro selections.

In Dalton's  7 years as a starter he has had 1 offensive teammate earn 1 All Pro selection (Whitworth '15)
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2018, 01:00 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Absolutely.  They are all in the same catgory of "all QBs"

In Brady's 18 years as a starter he has had 5 offensive teammates earn 9 All Pro Selections.

In Brees' 16 years as a starter he has had 6 offensive teammates earn 10 All Pro selections.

In Dalton's  7 years as a starter he has had 1 offensive teammate earn 1 All Pro selection (Whitworth '15)

Guess AJ Green is a bum since he never made all pro. Never mind the fact he’s made the pro bowl every single year of his career.

Reply/Quote