Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draft Madness
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
Good, I’m hoping we win. No guarantee that who is drafted #1 is better then #2 or that #3 is better than #12. It’s a crapshoot.

I bet Miami and the Chargers are pretty upset they had to settle for their rookie QBs instead of Burrow.
Reply/Quote
I think lower picks take better scouting.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 08:10 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Good, I’m hoping we win. No guarantee that who is drafted #1 is better then #2 or that #3 is better than #12. It’s a crapshoot.

I bet Miami and the Chargers are pretty upset they had to settle for their rookie QBs instead of Burrow.

Tua has gotten pulled twice. I bet they'd rather have Burrow or Herbert if they could redraft today.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 08:04 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote:

Dalton is having none of that shit.

19-24, 356 yards (14.8 AVG), 3 TD/0 INT, perfect 158.3 QB Rating

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 08:22 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I think lower picks take better scouting.

They will actually have to do there job. They fix much of there offensive line issue in FA they are more open to NPA which is where tgey need to be.
Reply/Quote
Ahh screw it.

I was all about losing out to get a good pick but winning is fin fun.

On to Baltimore.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 08:22 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I think lower picks take better scouting.

We had a lot of options with pick 33 last year... scouts did ok with that one.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 08:02 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
This is so Bengals. Win meaningless games to drop your draft position so far that you don't get shit.. Wins mean absolutely nothing right now. They only hurt...
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 08:30 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Dalton is having none of that shit.

He’s about to take them to the postseason
Reply/Quote
Sewell or being able to trade back and collect picks was ideal but can't complain about winning. Picking between 4-12 likely does not change much- may still be able to trade back or could still take OT. I know there are great CB's and we may need one and it would be great to grab Chase --but I REALLY want an OL with the first pick and to sign another starter in FA. Two additions to the OL and continued improvement by Jonah means we would have a good line and I think that is the best path to success
Reply/Quote
Assuming they still go OT in round 1, getting Slater is still a really good player.
Reply/Quote
Man...I dont think they view OT as a big need. I think they actually like Hart.

I'd look for them to go wr or cb...to replace Green or Jackson.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 08:30 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Dalton is having none of that shit.

Ya well that idiot just threw a ******** pick to put Philly right back in it.... we need philly to win, sonI hope shitbag Dalton turns it over at least twice more. He didnt fumble yet... That's something he does alot too..
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 08:50 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Man...I dont think they view OT as a big need. I think they actually like Hart.

I'd look for them to go wr or cb...to replace Green or Jackson.

I'm hoping Pitts or chase somehow still fall to us...
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 08:50 PM)Tony Wrote: Ya well that idiot just threw a ******** pick to put Philly right back in it.... we need philly to win, sonI hope shitbag Dalton turns it over at least twice more. He didnt fumble yet... That's something he does alot too..

Tell us how you really feel
Reply/Quote
NFCE is just awful
Washington are division champs if they win so what do they do?
Lose to a 4 win Carolina team (good for the Bengals draft positioning).

I am OK with the Bengals taking a tackle or a DE or even Chase if they address the OL in FA.
If they took a guy like Rousseau then would they want or need to re-sign Lawson?
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 08:10 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Good, I’m hoping we win. No guarantee that who is drafted #1 is better then #2 or that #3 is better than #12. It’s a crapshoot.

I sense a bit of sarcasm.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 08:38 PM)motoarch Wrote: Ahh screw it.

I was all about losing out to get a good pick but winning is fin fun.

On to Baltimore.

That's what I'm talking about...Who Dey
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote