Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enough crying, what’s the Chase-less gameplan YOUD adopt? X’s and O’s
(10-29-2022, 09:13 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: You know what would be fantastic right now?  A run game.

Let's hope that element further develops in Chases absence.

I can dream... can't I?!?

Good news! The Browns are NOT good at defending the run.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 03:42 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Good news! The Browns are NOT good at defending the run.

Sure would be awesome to turn the tables on them and run all over them for once. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 03:42 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Good news! The Browns are NOT good at defending the run.

(10-31-2022, 03:51 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Sure would be awesome to turn the tables on them and run all over them for once. Mellow

It's healthy to be skeptic Nate. 

I remember other times when "we should run all over that D" just to look like we're playing the 85 Bears.

Back up QBs, TEs, WRs, CBs, DT/NTs, O-line with 4th stringers and yet the team lays an egg against them.

There really should be no reason why the Bengals can't run against them.

Yeah I know Chase draws the 2 high defense but good God the Browns can't be playing that D against everyone.

Chase being out as a full excuse is a cop out.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 06:39 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: It's healthy to be skeptic Nate. 

I remember other times when "we should run all over that D" just to look like we're playing the 85 Bears.

Back up QBs, TEs, WRs, CBs, DT/NTs, O-line with 4th stringers and yet the team lays an egg against them.

There really should be no reason why the Bengals can't run against them.

Yeah I know Chase draws the 2 high defense but good God the Browns can't be playing that D against everyone.

Chase being out as a full excuse is a cop out.

All true brother. Need to start just obliterating teams that we should beat instead of the history you speak of...

No excuses, we need to beat this team down tonight.
Reply/Quote
Well what you DONT do is go pure ***** mode and only dink and dunk.
-Housh
Reply/Quote