Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ever Had A Friend Overstay Their Welcome?
(04-07-2018, 10:10 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Brad, the guy is playing you for a chump, at this point.  There is no good reason that this guy hasn't saved and found a place of his own, yet.  You've already divulged to us that he stays in bars, blowing his money.  You should start charging him rent, and share of utilities.

Unless deep down Brad really doesn't want him to go?

Brad, is this true?

[Image: wEqYs_.gif]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2018, 09:02 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Putting on my Dogtor Phil hat for a moment. I think his texts resemble a husband and wife relationship because he actually feels he has or is over-stepping his boundaries and has stayed too long. Now would be a good time to discuss the arrangement and let him know it isn't working. He has definitely stayed much longer than he first intended.

That’s exactly why he keeps sending me those texts and it pisses me off because he thinks trying to be funny and make it seem like we’re that close makes it ok that he’s doing this.

I have discussed it multiple times and he always just keeps saying that he’ll be out soon and then will start acting like he’s busy on his phone to avoid fully being into any conversation.

(04-07-2018, 10:10 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Brad, the guy is playing you for a chump, at this point. There is no good reason that this guy hasn't saved and found a place of his own, yet. You've already divulged to us that he stays in bars, blowing his money. You should start charging him rent, and share of utilities.

I know. I’m still giving him another week or two to see if he really is going to move out and then to see if he’s really going to pay me like he says.
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2018, 10:13 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Unless deep down Brad really doesn't want him to go?

Brad, is this true?

[Image: wEqYs_.gif]

HELL NO!
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2018, 07:18 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Tells his friend he does not have to leave.

Gets mad when friend does not leave.

Either tell the guy to get out or don't get mad when he stays.  Saying one thing and then expecting him too understand you mean something different is lame.  That is the game women play.

It's kind of like this: if you have a jar full of expensive chocolates and a friend looks at it and says "may I?" and you say "help yourself," does that make it ok for them to just pick up the jar and dump the entire jar of chocolates into their bag?
Reply/Quote
Now is the time to start hitting yourself or run into some door knobs.

Get this Mofo a place to stay for a while.  Three hots and a cot. ThumbsUp

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote