Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A bullying fine?
(10-05-2017, 12:35 PM)Vlad Wrote: Yeah yeah, play the"both sides do it " card.

Without having to do the research for you, off the top of my head...recall the George Zimmerman tape editing?  How about the recent Sean Hannity interview conducted by the retired Ted Coppel when only negative sounding snippets were used from a .5 hr interview?  Poor Sean regretted doin the interview.

Rush is another one. He had on several occasions aired what the media had quoted him saying, then contrasted that with what he actually said in its entirety.

You cannot respectfully disagree that the vast majority of the MAINSTREAM media act as democrat operatives...who by the way religiously vote democrat every election.
You may disrespectfully disagree though.

I am happy to see someone ready to move beyond the "both sides do it" ploy. This is the age of Trump.

Can you remember people telling Obama "I did too build that," and quoting Hillary responses like "What difference does it make" and playing her laughing because she got a rapist off?  

George Zimmerman editing was bad, but an exception which proved the rule. Hannity and Rush misquote all day long while claiming they are taken out of context.  I listen to Hannity every week. Koppel wasn't misleading people. And his listeners do not/cannot distinguish between "commentary" and news when Hannity is still talking about stand down orders at Benghazi.

The MSM act as "Democratic operatives" to the degree they do not rumor monger like Fox, the World Net Daily, Breitbart, and the Drudge report.  They fire reporters who falsify stories rather than promote them.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-05-2017, 06:50 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mine is October 26th.  21 years this year!

Anyway, not sure how someone can use that info to chase me around and shame me but I figured I give them a shot at it.

I'm also friends with people on here on social media.  Heck I'm friends with someone for the ORIGINAL board.  Never had a problem.

Rock On

Congratulations!

On your anniversary and being brave enough to share such sensitive information.
(10-05-2017, 06:22 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Because this board has members who have a history of chasing members they disagree with politically here onto social media and other platforms to try and shame them publicly with unfounded garbage. Not to mention a board member here expressed a repeated desire to have sex with my 7 year old child.

I am not some guy in a regular job who uses social media just for bengals news. I have a business and really do not need the hassle.

I am friends with two people from this board on social media. And sorry but the last person I am going to let into my personal life is the guy who chases me around on this board like some over the rio stalker.

I have an idea, Tommy . . .

Quote:They all happened to have those fidgit spinners so I told her to ask them why they need those ****** toys. She asked them what their disability was and why they weren't in the special ****** camp. It took one day and most of the camp were calling those children retards or disableds.

I'm a disabled veteran. Why don't you follow your daughter's example and ask me what my disability is and call me a "disabled" and let's test your hypothesis about bullying and see if that will stop me from f'n with you because you can't remember when you started pretending to be married?

Ready? Go.
(10-05-2017, 06:50 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mine is October 26th.  21 years this year!

Anyway, not sure how someone can use that info to chase me around and shame me but I figured I give them a shot at it.

I'm also friends with people on here on social media.  Heck I'm friends with someone for the ORIGINAL board.  Never had a problem.

Rock On

And you were also one of the people chasing members down on Social media.
(10-05-2017, 07:24 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I have an idea, Tommy . . .

I'm a disabled veteran. Why don't you follow your daughter's example and ask me what my disability is and call me a "disabled" and let's test your hypothesis about bullying and see if that will stop me from f'n with you because you can't remember when you started pretending to be married?

Ready? Go.

Are you trying to get a rise out of me?
(10-05-2017, 10:56 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: And you were also one of the people chasing members down on  Social media.

Horsehockey.

I agreed that was posted on "social media" was awful and they were trying to hide their underlying message.

I didn't "chase" anyone down.  It's on the internet.

Or was this an attempt to "shame" me because I gave out my wedding anniversary?

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(10-05-2017, 10:57 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Are you trying to get a rise out of me?

I really am a disabled veteran. Let's test your hypothesis. Let's see if calling me a disabled like you taught your daughter will make me stop f'n with you because you can't remember when you started pretending to be married.

When is your anniversary?

Or run to an adult if you need a safe space.
This is pathetic
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-05-2017, 11:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This is pathetic

(10-05-2017, 11:01 PM)GMDino Wrote: Horsehockey.

I agreed that was posted on "social media" was awful and they were trying to hide their underlying message.

I didn't "chase" anyone down.  It's on the internet.

Or was this an attempt to "shame" me because I gave out my wedding anniversary?

First off what anyone posts on their social media is their business. This is an anonymous message board and unless social media accounts are attached to this board it's not anyone's call to come back here with anything.. You lot were spamming his accounts and then brought it back here in hopes to get him banned. It was petty and just low.
Honestly you should have all been banned for bringing it back here.

Between that circus and another member expressing the desire to have sex with my seven year old. That's when I decided that having a laugh and being friendly is not worth here unless it's someone I speak with via PM often enough.
(10-05-2017, 11:18 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: First off what anyone posts on their social media is their business.  This is an anonymous message board and unless social media accounts are attached to this board it's not anyone's call to come back here with anything..  

Answered your own statement there....

(10-05-2017, 11:18 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You lot were spamming his accounts and then brought it back here in hopes to get him banned.    It was petty and just low.  

I'm guessing you were either friends or checking out that account also? Well, you should have and you'd know I never posted a single thing to that account or from that account.

(10-05-2017, 11:18 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Honestly you should have all been banned for bringing it back here.

I was suspended for just POSTING in that thread. And here it being brought up...again...but someone complaining that it was ever brought up.

(10-05-2017, 11:18 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Between that circus and another member expressing the desire to have sex with my seven year old.   That's when I decided that having a laugh and being friendly is not worth here unless it's someone I speak with via PM often enough.

Oh jumping jebus on a pogostick. Quit making crap up. Maybe you should have been bullied more as a kid and annonymous message board posts wouldn't be so hard to understand or get over.

Rock On
I think this thread has pretty much run it's course.