Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A bullying fine?
(10-05-2017, 09:13 AM)GMDino Wrote: If the argument is now "some people are bullied but learn from it while others are bullied and kill themselves" I'll side with not bullying at all.  Thanks.

You're welcome.
(10-05-2017, 09:33 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No wonder you follow me around like a lost puppy.

You have lost the plot. You should try taking a break of me, it's clearly about to break you.

Oh, so I tell you a story about seeing a picture of someone else posting their picture on another website and in your mind that means I'm stalking you? That's as false as your story about teaching your daughter how to bully entire groups of kids at a time. Just as funny, too, Tommy.
(10-05-2017, 09:23 AM)Vlad Wrote: Teaching your kids not to call other kids retards is certainly not a left vs. right thing... no more than teaching them not to lie or steal is.
Why do you ask?

I ask because this thread was bumped by Lucie in response to the fallout of him saying that he allegedly taught his kid to call others kids "retards" as a way to turn the tables of bullies by bullying them. 

You're defending his defense of bullying as a positive practice by saying that the outcry against him is a "liberal agenda". If you're completely detached by the specific methods of bullying he is advocating for and just endorsing bullying in general as positive, then disregard my question. If that is the case then I guess I have a new question of if bullying is a right versus left thing
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-05-2017, 10:53 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I ask because this thread was bumped by Lucie in response to the fallout of him saying that he allegedly taught his kid to call others kids "retards" as a way to turn the tables of bullies by bullying them. 

You're defending his defense of bullying as a positive practice by saying that the outcry against him is a "liberal agenda". If you're completely detached by the specific methods of bullying he is advocating for and just endorsing bullying in general as positive, then disregard my question. If that is the case then I guess I have a new question of if bullying is a right versus left thing

You might want to try looking at that again.

I was not defending his position, I was defending his right to have his sentence quoted in its entirety, rather than parsing...in this case for the purpose of making him look like he's contradicting himself.

I pointed out that instead of including a speakers or writers entire quote, but rather quoting a parsed section in order to make the writer or speaker look bad, is a tactic often used by the leftist media to support their agenda.

I understand how it can be easily construed that way, but by no means was I implying that this particular issue was a "leftist agenda"  or "left vs. right"  issue.

Just playin the part of a ref. Play fair now!
(10-05-2017, 11:40 AM)Vlad Wrote: You might want to try looking at that again.

I merely pointed out that instead of including a speakers or writers entire quote, but rather quoting a parsed section in order to make the writer or speaker look bad, is a tactic often used by the leftist media to support their agenda.

I understand how it can be construed that way, but by no means was I implying that this particular issue was an "agenda"  or "left vs. right"  issue.

Just playin the part of a ref. Play fair!

Mellow

[Image: 219.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

I was not defending his position, I was defending his right not to have his words taken out of context...in this case for the purpose of making him look like he's contradicting himself.

I pointed out that instead of including a speakers or writers entire quote, but rather quoting a parsed section in order to make the writer or speaker look bad, is a tactic often used by the leftist media to support their agenda.

I understand how it can be construed that way, but by no means was I implying that this particular issue was an "agenda"  or "left vs. right"  issue.

I told you to disregard my question if I was off base. I appreciate the clarification. I'll respectfully disagree that taking people out of context is a liberal agenda tactic, I think everyone does on every side, but since it's not related to bullying, I'll keep that out of the discourse. 

(10-05-2017, 10:44 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Oh, so I tell you a story about seeing a picture of someone else posting their picture on another website and in your mind that means I'm stalking you? That's as false as your story about teaching your daughter how to bully entire groups of kids at a time. Just as funny, too, Tommy.

You are now seeing me on other websites. Like I said you need to have a word with yourself about this infatuation you have with me.

It's sad really.
(10-05-2017, 11:53 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I told you to disregard my question if I was off base. I appreciate the clarification. I'll respectfully disagree that taking people out of context is a liberal agenda tactic, I think everyone does on every side, but since it's not related to bullying, I'll keep that out of the discourse. 

You got that Dino? LOL
(10-05-2017, 11:53 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I told you to disregard my question if I was off base. I appreciate the clarification. I'll respectfully disagree that taking people out of context is a liberal agenda tactic, I think everyone does on every side, but since it's not related to bullying, I'll keep that out of the discourse. 

Yeah yeah, play the"both sides do it " card.

Without having to do the research for you, off the top of my head...recall the George Zimmerman tape editing?  How about the recent Sean Hannity interview conducted by the retired Ted Coppel when only negative sounding snippets were used from a .5 hr interview?  Poor Sean regretted doin the interview.

Rush is another one. He had on several occasions aired what the media had quoted him saying, then contrasted that with what he actually said in its entirety.

You cannot respectfully disagree that the vast majority of the MAINSTREAM media act as democrat operatives...who by the way religiously vote democrat every election.
You may disrespectfully disagree though.
(10-05-2017, 10:53 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I ask because this thread was bumped by Lucie in response to the fallout of him saying that he allegedly taught his kid to call others kids "retards" as a way to turn the tables of bullies by bullying them. 

This thread was bumped because as usual people mix up bullying with children and bullying with adults.

As far as what I told my daughter in regards to the bullies . I guess you would have preferred I told her to tell the Children bullying that they were triggering her with their behavior and they should please stop or she would be forced to get an adult?

We tried her Ignoring them and it didn't help. She is a girl, and for you I need to make it clear a real girl, she isn't going to get physical so she struck back.

After that her and her friends were left alone.
(10-05-2017, 12:05 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You are now seeing me on other websites. Like I said you need to have a word with yourself about this infatuation you have with me.

It's sad really.

No.

I saw TommyC post his picture on the bengals.com message board before this place existed.

Then after TommyC was banned, the last site was disbanded, and this site was created I saw you post the exact same picture TommyC posted.

The reason why I remember that photo is because the picture looks a lot like one of my gunners from the 101st.

You can deny, deflect, and pretend all you like. I'm certain of what I saw, Tommy.

I was not defending his position, I was defending his right to have his sentence quoted in its entirety, rather than parsing...in this case for the purpose of making him look like he's contradicting himself.

I understand how it can be easily construed that way, but by no means was I implying that this particular issue was a "leftist agenda"  or "left vs. right"  issue.

A raisin can't become a grape if it is already a raisin. Why? Because it is already a raisin. It can't become what it already is because it already is what it is. Duh. That's just common sense.

If a bully is already a leader then a bully can't become a leader because a bully is already a leader.

I guess reading comprehension and common sense are leftist plots, also.

Furthermore, "you have the right to be quoted in complete sentences" doesn't exist. Quoting the entire post wouldn't change the fact he directly contradicted himself. Again.
(10-05-2017, 12:56 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: No.

I saw TommyC post his picture on the bengals.com message board before this place existed.

Then after TommyC was banned, the last site was disbanded, and this site was created I saw you post the exact same picture TommyC posted.

The reason why I remember that photo is because the picture looks a lot like one of my gunners from the 101st.

You can deny, deflect, and pretend all you like. I'm certain of what I saw, Tommy.

I was on the last board as well. But please don't let that get in the way of your infatuation.
(10-05-2017, 12:35 PM)Vlad Wrote: Yeah yeah, play the"both sides do it " card.

Without having to do the research for you, off the top of my head...recall the George Zimmerman tape editing?  How about the recent Sean Hannity interview conducted by the retired Ted Coppel when only negative sounding snippets were used from a .5 hr interview?  Poor Sean regretted doin the interview.

Rush is another one. He had on several occasions aired what the media had quoted him saying, then contrasted that with what he actually said in its entirety.

You cannot respectfully disagree that the vast majority of the MAINSTREAM media act as democrat operatives...who by the way religiously vote democrat every election.
You may disrespectfully disagree though.

How about the Press Secretary two weeks ago taking an Obama quote out of context to make it sound like he once threatened that the US could "obviously destroy North Korea"?

I really don't want to derail this thread with an unrelated topic, so hopefully you accept that the official spokesman of the highest ranking Republican engaging in this "liberal" tactic puts this silliness to rest.

(10-05-2017, 01:18 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I was on the last board as well. But please don't let that get in the way your infatuation.

After TommyC was banned.
(10-05-2017, 03:00 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: After TommyC was banned.

lol

I must be everyone and everywhere.

You have made me out to be Keyser Soze.
(10-05-2017, 03:02 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: lol

I must be everyone and everywhere.

You have made me out to be Keyser Soze.

I have you made out to be the guy using the using the same picture as TommyC who also happens to be scared shitless to tell me when you got married.
(10-05-2017, 03:17 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I have you made out to be the guy using the using the same picture as TommyC who also happens to be scared shitless to tell me when you got married.

Because this board has members who have a history of chasing members they disagree with politically here onto social media and other platforms to try and shame them publicly with unfounded garbage. Not to mention a board member here expressed a repeated desire to have sex with my 7 year old child.

I am not some guy in a regular job who uses social media just for bengals news. I have a business and really do not need the hassle.

I am friends with two people from this board on social media. And sorry but the last person I am going to let into my personal life is the guy who chases me around on this board like some over the rio stalker.
(10-05-2017, 06:22 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Because this board has members who have a history of chasing members they disagree with politically here onto social media and other platforms to try and shame them publicly with unfounded garbage. Not to mention a board member here expressed a repeated desire to have sex with my 7 year old child.

I am not some guy in a regular job who uses social media just for bengals news. I have a business and really do not need the hassle.

I am friends with two people from this board on social media. And sorry but the last person I am going to let into my personal life is the guy who chases me around on this board like some over the rio stalker.

August 2nd.

I'm not pissing down my leg scared because I told you my anniversary or gave you my license plate number, Tommy.

Beta.
(10-05-2017, 06:22 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Because this board has members who have a history of chasing members they disagree with politically here onto social media and other platforms to try and shame them publicly with unfounded garbage.    Not to mention a board member here expressed a repeated desire to have sex with my 7 year old child.  

I am not some guy in a regular job who uses social media just for bengals news.   I have a business and really do not need the hassle.  

Mine is October 26th.  21 years this year!

Anyway, not sure how someone can use that info to chase me around and shame me but I figured I give them a shot at it.

I'm also friends with people on here on social media.  Heck I'm friends with someone for the ORIGINAL board.  Never had a problem.

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.