Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Cuts and 2019 Roster
(08-30-2019, 02:02 PM)pally Wrote: well winning 6 Super Bowls, appearing in 4 of the last 5,  winning 3 of those gives him an awful lot of benefit of the doubt

Helps when you have a HoF QB. That hides a lot of their roster dysfunction over the years, which is well noted. Same thing happened in Indy with Manning and to an extent in Green Bay with Rodgers.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2019, 01:58 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Patriots acknowledging their weakness is the offensive line and making moves to strengthen it.

That's odd its like they want to win or something.

This is hilarious.

If the Bengals traded for Bodine your head would explode.

You can't expect to have any credibility if you don't have any consistency to your comments.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2019, 02:04 PM)Au165 Wrote: Helps when you have a HoF QB. That hides a lot of their roster dysfunction over the years, which is well noted. Same thing happened in Indy with Manning and to an extent in Green Bay with Rodgers.

It is true but give BB credit. Between Manning and Rogers there are 5 appearances, 3 rings, as opposed to 9 appearances and 6 rings. 
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2019, 02:16 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This is hilarious.

If the Bengals traded for Bodine your head would explode.

You can't expect to have any credibility if you don't have any consistency to your comments.

Rep

BB did it so he is smart, if we had done it under Lewis, we would be morons. Under ZT, he would be given a honeymoon pass too
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
In Hopkins and Price we have 2 better centers than Bodine. BB and the Pats have a center about to go on IR and then nobody. Even Bodine is better than nobody. The whole idea that they are trading for marginal OL players tells us the state of the offensive line throughout the NFL. There is no depth no stars hiding in the wings

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
no more roster moves today per Zac

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
The Ravens parted ways with Shane Ray. This would have been a textbook pickup in the old regime.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
BB also got Chad Johnson.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2019, 03:23 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Rep

BB did it so he is smart, if we had done it under Lewis, we would be morons. Under ZT, he would be given a honeymoon pass too

I think this is the 3rd lineman they traded to. I looked up the bio of the 1st 2 players and they seemed like projects. One had attitude concerns.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2019, 06:45 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I think this is the 3rd lineman they traded to. I looked up the bio of the 1st 2 players and they seemed like projects. One had attitude concerns.

I know we are concerned about our OL, but BB seems to be in a panic mode to protect an aging Brady. The Andrews loss is more than a very good center, it is a guy who makes the line calls. It appears BB was not prepared for his loss
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote