Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Democratic Debate
(11-16-2015, 02:04 AM)bfine32 Wrote:  

I knew a yes or no was asking too much. 

Are you really so unintelligent that you can't comprehend an answer beyond "yes" or "no"?

Seems that way when you look at how many times you cry in the corner and throw out massive amounts of snark when somebody refuses to answer your questions with 1 word answers.

Sack up, weren't you the guy that started the entire "let's have a reset!!!" movement? You're doing a great job of that right now. Rolleyes
(11-16-2015, 09:41 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Are you really so unintelligent that you can't comprehend an answer beyond "yes" or "no"?

uuuuhhhmmm No.

djs7685 Wrote:Seems that way when you look at how many times you cry in the corner and throw out massive amounts of snark when somebody refuses to answer your questions with 1 word answers.

Sack up, weren't you the guy that started the entire "let's have a reset!!!" movement? You're doing a great job of that right now. Rolleyes

It is true I asked for a little more civility in the forum; however, that request was denied. It was made private and changed to more of a "Boys have at it" forum. So as they say "When in Rome...."

But enough about me.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-16-2015, 12:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: uuuuhhhmmm No.

It is true I asked for a little more civility in the forum; however, that request was denied. It was made private and changed to more of a "Boys have at it" forum. So as they say "When in Rome...."

But enough about me.

No, *******, the conversation is about you right now. I know you like to throw out your cute line because you think it "bothers" people, but it honestly just makes you look unintelligent by not comprehending how message boards function.

Why do you always complain whenever people give you a more reasonable answer instead of the 1 word, black and white response that you consistently ask for in this forum? You're allowed to answer with more than snark or "but enough about me", but I highly doubt you'd do that.

Please don't report me to your favorite moderator this time, and please don't forget to bounce your IP properly before logging back onto your other account. kthx
Pretty much sums up Hillary

(11-16-2015, 09:42 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Pretty much sums up Hillary

You're ok with profanity now?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-17-2015, 07:50 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: You're ok with profanity now?

I am ok with it's always sunny in Philadelphia.  

But I should be careful..  I was banned for posting clips of the show before

Can't help it though..... Love that show
(11-17-2015, 11:14 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I am ok with it's always sunny in Philadelphia.  

But I should be careful..  I was banned for posting clips of the show before

Can't help it though..... Love that show

I've been told that I look like fat Mac.
LOL
(11-18-2015, 12:00 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: I've been told that I look like fat Mac.
LOL

Haha better than Frank Reynolds I guess.
(11-17-2015, 07:50 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: You're ok with profanity now?

(11-17-2015, 11:14 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I am ok with it's always sunny in Philadelphia.  

More hypocrisy.

Why am I not surprised.

Lucie is so all over the place that not even he can keep up with the crazy positions he has taken in the past.
It was set to play at :30 and there is zero swearing during that portion.

]video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdCjrlXSL4Y&t=0m30s[/video]
(11-21-2015, 11:29 AM)fredtoast Wrote: More hypocrisy.

Why am I not surprised.

Lucie is so all over the place that not even he can keep up with the crazy positions he has taken in the past.

So not swearing is a crazy position? Good to know.