Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mothers of ISIS
(08-18-2015, 12:23 PM)GMDino Wrote: A dangerous mob.
[Image: nuns-two-attractive-young-indoors-30532164.jpg]

Semi-hot nuns? Do they have rulers? 

Cause if so, I won't run.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-18-2015, 12:18 PM)GMDino Wrote: You are correct.  2 people.

Clearly its bashing.

Smirk

Well our resident 2 yr old hasn't chimed in.  I expect a post like the one on the Pope thread to be forthcoming.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(08-18-2015, 01:39 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Well our resident 2 yr old hasn't chimed in.  I expect a post like the one on the Pope thread to be forthcoming.

Is it bad that I don't know which 2 yr old you mean?  Confused
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(08-18-2015, 01:39 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Well our resident 2 yr old hasn't chimed in.  I expect a post like the one on the Pope thread to be forthcoming.

(08-18-2015, 01:45 PM)GMDino Wrote: Is it bad that I don't know which 2 yr old you mean?  Confused

I didn't even post in that thread guys!!!
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(08-18-2015, 01:45 PM)GMDino Wrote: Is it bad that I don't know which 2 yr old you mean?  Confused

Not difficult to figure out.  We have many 4 and 5 year olds, but only one 2 year old.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(08-16-2015, 10:48 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Here's a powerful read for anyone interested.  It goes through the lives of four mothers whose children decided that joining a terrorist organization was a good thing to do.  It goes to show that it doesn't really matter where you come from, or the type of people that you have around you, radical Islam can corrupt you pretty easily if you let it in.

Religion is poison to humanity, Islam more than others.

http://highline.huffingtonpost.com/articles/en/mothers-of-isis/?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000063
If W. were still around he would make no distinction between "the terrists" and the ladies who gave birth to them.  You are either with us or against us.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(08-18-2015, 01:57 PM)jason Wrote: If W. were still around he would make no distinction between "the terrists" and the ladies who gave birth to them.  You are either with us or against us.

An approach that goes a long way to explaining why we've been stuck in an ideological war for over a decade.
(08-18-2015, 01:57 PM)jason Wrote: If W. were still around he would make no distinction between "the terrists" and the ladies who gave birth to them.  You are either with us or against us.

Like blowing up anyone in the proximity of a terrorist?

[Image: predator-firing-missile4.jpg]

(08-18-2015, 02:13 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Like blowing up anyone in the proximity of a terrorist?

[Image: predator-firing-missile4.jpg]

Where is the cockpit on that thing? Ninja
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(08-18-2015, 06:05 PM)jason Wrote: Where is the cocykpit on that thing? Ninja

I'm guessing Florida.

(08-18-2015, 12:28 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Oh wait, this is a "Bash Religion" thread just like all the others.

I gave my reasons why I feel religion is bad for humankind. You didnt like or agree with my reasons so you called it bashing. Everyone else is still calling it a discussion. Just because I dont like or agree with your views doesnt mean I'm bashing you for them. I didnt call anyone an idiot for following religion, that would be an example of bashing. I simply feel the world would be better off without religion to separate us. I also don't buy that religion is the basis for morality. So I gave my reasons why not.
I will concede that morality existed before organized religion.
I should have phrased my statement better.
I need to quit posting with a 3yr old climbing on my head.
:blush: