Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOP Convention Thread
So I watched Pence give his speech last night and that was painful.
(07-21-2016, 10:48 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: So I watched Pence give his speech last night and that was painful.

I'm reading it was just boring.  But I didn't see it.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/07/21/two-most-breathtaking-moments-mike-pences-cleveland-speech.html
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-21-2016, 10:48 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: So I watched Pence give his speech last night and that was painful.

To his credit he had to play clean up after the Cruz debacle.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Pence had a good speech. Cruz stole the story last night so it is being less talked about.

The Trump kids have been an asset to the Donald.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
When asked about why he did not endorse Trump today, Cruz said that he doesn't make it a habit out of endorsing people who attack his wife and father. If he made the pledge prior to those attacks, I can understand and I would hope he puts his family first.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Another day of the elephants parading around in the circus.
That was the best thing Cruz has done in my eyes.  Good for him. He might make a good candidate yet in 2020. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

(07-21-2016, 01:17 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: That was the best thing Cruz has done in my eyes.  Good for him. He might make a good candidate yet in 2020. 

Cruz is such a stage humper. I remember when he was trying to get on stage with that nut job Kim Davis, and Huckabee shut him down. Then he does a complete 180 last night on gay marriage. Cruz is political pond scum.

Kasich did the right thing by staying away from the RNC and would have my vote if he ran in 2020.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Watch Trump get up there tonight and say "Gotchya! I DO NOT accept the nomination. I've lost interest and, quite frankly, you losers bore me. It's been fun, suckers"
--------------------------------------------------------

Trump is a ****** moron for letting Cruz on the stage. He talked so much mess about every other candidate that he deserved that. I can't stand Ted Cruz, but I'm glad he did that. It needed done and apparently nobody else in that joke of a party had the stones.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(07-21-2016, 09:50 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Watch Trump get up there tonight and say "Gotchya!  I DO NOT accept the nomination.  I've lost interest and, quite frankly, you losers bore me.  It's been fun, suckers"

Ha!

And walk away from an audience full of people cheering and chanting for him?  Not a chance.

Smirk

I am torn though.  I'd like to watch but its either going to be a pat "My opponent is awful...I will be great...I have a plan..." political speech or an off the cuff dumpster fire.
Anybody else catch Mark Cuban on Colbert last night. I loved the "Only way Trump would have 10 billion dollars is if I gave him 9.5 billion to clean my balls" joke.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
I think it's funny people have the gall to call Trump anti-establishment.
Ivanka has 3 young children... I nominate her as milf of the year.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

So can we just file bankruptcy as a country and eliminate all of our debt? Hell do it 4 times if necessary. Surefire way to make this country rich again. Any contracts and agreements made... Well you know how business is, with the Trump business model they dont mean shit.

I think i figured out why we need to go backwards and start digging coal again. Trump knows how to turn it in to diamonds. We are gonna be rich so fast.
(07-22-2016, 12:47 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: So can we just file bankruptcy as a country and eliminate all of our debt? Hell do it 4 times if necessary. Surefire way to make this country rich again. Any contracts and agreements made... Well you know how business is, with the Trump business model they dont mean shit.

I think i figured out why we need to go backwards and start digging coal again. Trump knows how to turn it in to diamonds. We are gonna be rich so fast.
We fake a revolution.

Hey, that last government owed you that money, not us.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
(07-22-2016, 07:06 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: We fake a revolution.

Hey, that last government owed you that money, not us.

My idea of a new constitution sounds not so bad, now, huh?!
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(07-22-2016, 08:31 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: My idea of a new constitution sounds not so bad, now, huh?!
I never said it was bad.

So, when do we get this ball rolling ?

(07-22-2016, 12:47 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: So can we just file bankruptcy as a country and eliminate all of our debt? Hell do it 4 times if necessary. Surefire way to make this country rich again. Any contracts and agreements made... Well you know how business is, with the Trump business model they dont mean shit.

I got a kick out of that too. In a global information and technology world, Trumpis gonna break all trade agreementsand make sure he brings mining and manufacturing jobs back here. Hopefully those jobs can make it back over the wall. He's gonna build that thing fast believe me.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(07-22-2016, 11:08 AM)jason Wrote: I got a kick out of that too. In a global information and technology world, Trumpis gonna break all trade agreementsand make sure he brings mining and manufacturing jobs back here. Hopefully those jobs can make it back over the wall. He's gonna build that thing fast believe me.

I've asked several of my friends who are Trumps supporters which job they are going to apply for:  mines or steel mills.

None have responded.