Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game of Thrones
(06-06-2015, 12:16 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: I suppose it makes sense that in RR's world a lot of characters cross paths or have an impact and then just drift off as a loose end, not unlike the real world.

Maybe that character is done, but he was supposed to be a fine young blacksmith...and it just seems like maybe with help/luck or something special about him, that he could figure out how to forge new Valyrian steel.  Not like there's really "rules" to RR's world - it's a world with magic so pretty much anything is possible.

Here is a thought. Who is the one person outside Stannis's circle who would know him? Arya. Maybe, just maybe he made his way to Bravos and somehow winds up back with Arya & new storyline begins. Bravos is one of 2 major cities across the Narrow Sea, so it is possible if he did indeed headed that way somehow. And perhaps somehow Robert's kingly blood in him will play a part down the road too.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Do you know what the best part of GOT is? The fact that the women are so clean with their hygiene! I mean they shave clean even if they are women who live out in the wild! They have a bit of dirt on their face but when unclothed shaved to perfection! LOL
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2015, 09:26 PM)GodFather Wrote: Do you know what the best part of GOT is? The fact that the women are so clean with their hygiene! I mean they shave clean even if they are women who live out in the wild! They have a bit of dirt on their face but when unclothed shaved to perfection! LOL

I also like that they keep fit, and don't concern themselves with being fat to portray wealth.
Reply/Quote
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaame game of throooooooooones, game of throoones. Thrones thrones, game of thrones thrones
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Seriously, **** these writers.

"so Stannis isn't completely awful and refuses to sacrifice his daughter to gain the throne in the books?"

"dude, just make him burn her."

Reply/Quote
(06-07-2015, 10:04 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Gaaaaaaaaaaaaame game of throooooooooones, game of throoones. Thrones thrones, game of thrones thrones

Dude, are you drunk posting?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2015, 10:56 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Dude, are you drunk posting?

singing the opening song 

Reply/Quote
Not as good as last weeks, but last 5 minutes was the best part.

Also I wonder how the sacrifice will work out. I dont get it myself, but I guess we will know next week what it means.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(06-07-2015, 11:03 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: singing the opening song 

Sorry, I've never seen the show.  Egg on my face!

[Image: index.jpg]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2015, 11:07 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Not as good as last weeks, but last 5 minutes was the best part.

Also I wonder how the sacrifice will work out. I dont get it myself, but I guess we will know next week what it means.

It appears that it will work out nicely according to the preview of next week's episode. They catch a break in the weather as they prepare to march on Winterfell. That's what completely sucks about Melisandre's tactics - hideous as they are, they work. 
Reply/Quote
I ask again. Anyone know any good free streaming sites to watch Game of Thrones. I used rainiertamayo, but it seems to be gone now.
Reply/Quote
I knew it would happen 10 minutes before hand and I still cried like a baby.

Now if you'll excuse me I got to fly.
Reply/Quote
I tried to watch this show once a few years ago and didn't make it through the first episode. Should I give it another go?
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2015, 11:03 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: singing the opening song 

[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
So, was that like mere flesh wounds or is Dany down to two dragons? Tyrion was like "holy shit, she's the real deal!"

Also...
[Image: mlih0.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2015, 01:36 AM)Beaker Wrote: I ask again. Anyone know any good free streaming sites to watch Game of Thrones. I used rainiertamayo, but it seems to be gone now.

I wish I knew, because I'd be watching it myself.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2015, 01:36 AM)Beaker Wrote: I ask again. Anyone know any good free streaming sites to watch Game of Thrones. I used rainiertamayo, but it seems to be gone now.

I use this site for sports. Occasionally I use it for live TV, but it's not 100% reliable.

http://www.stream2watch.com/live-tv/us/hbo-live-stream

give it a shot.

Reply/Quote
(06-07-2015, 10:04 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Gaaaaaaaaaaaaame game of throooooooooones, game of throoones. Thrones thrones, game of thrones thrones

South Parks Version of it is hard to forget lol.... give it a listen some time... (from their Black Friday triology)
Reply/Quote
Stannis went from being one of the coolest characters to being one of the biggest idiots.
Reply/Quote

I've used WatchTvSeries for the last couple of years to watch all my shows. Here's the direct link for Game Of Thrones
Reply/Quote