Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gays on Gays intolerance
http://pagesix.com/2015/06/11/hotel-mogul-kicked-out-of-bar-over-ted-cruz-affiliation/?_ga=1.236377921.1938859591.1433767322

The fact this is still going on is ridiculous Reminds me of the Mozilla CEO who made a donation 8 years prior to a political campaign the. Lost his job.

I realize getting ran out of a bar is not the same but for a group who is supposed to be "tolerant" they are exactly the opposite.
I'm not sure if "intolerance" is the right word. If someone actively seeks to discriminate against you, it's not considered intolerant to be against them. Likewise, if you publicly support someone who supports discrimination against a group of people, you should expect a response if you are around those people.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-12-2015, 11:50 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://pagesix.com/2015/06/11/hotel-mogul-kicked-out-of-bar-over-ted-cruz-affiliation/?_ga=1.236377921.1938859591.1433767322

The fact this is still going on is ridiculous   Reminds me of the Mozilla CEO who made a donation 8 years prior to a political campaign the. Lost his job.  

I realize getting ran out of a bar is not the same but for a group who is supposed to be "tolerant" they are exactly the opposite.

It appears they are only tolerant of your views if they are the same as theirs.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(06-12-2015, 12:05 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm not sure if "intolerance" is the right word. If someone actively seeks to discriminate against you, it's not considered intolerant to be against them. Likewise, if you publicly support someone who supports discrimination against a group of people, you should expect a response if you are around those people.

So running people off with violent rhetoric because they made a donation?

They were at a bar socially. Not walking around with a. Ted Cruz for president shirt and in people's faces to get them yo support Cruz.

Btw Cruz's top donor is Gay. He funds Cruz. So would make sense if other gays were curious and wanted to see what he was all about...
(06-12-2015, 01:22 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So running people off with violent rhetoric because they made a donation?

They were at a bar socially.   Not walking around with a. Ted Cruz for president shirt and in people's faces to get them yo support Cruz.  

Btw Cruz's top donor is Gay.  He funds Cruz.    So would make sense if other gays were curious and wanted to see what he was all about...

Who is Ted Cruz's top donor?
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(06-12-2015, 01:25 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Who is Ted Cruz's top donor?

Peter Thiel
(06-12-2015, 01:42 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Peter Thiel

Great. Now he'll never be able to enjoy a peaceful drink again at the Sip-N-Twirl.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(06-12-2015, 01:22 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So running people off with violent rhetoric because they made a donation?

They were at a bar socially.   Not walking around with a. Ted Cruz for president shirt and in people's faces to get them yo support Cruz.  

Btw Cruz's top donor is Gay.  He funds Cruz.    So would make sense if other gays were curious and wanted to see what he was all about...

Lol, violent rhetoric? They questioned him and people yelled. He was apparently well known enough and his donations and hosting of Cruz was common knowledge

I'm not so sure that this isolated example is a good representation of "gays". The title is a bit like a title for an article about the recent biker brawl reading "Caucasian Males Slaughter Each Other".
(06-12-2015, 01:42 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Peter Thiel

He no longer even breaks the top 20 for Ted.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(06-12-2015, 02:27 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: He no longer even breaks the top 20 for Ted.

He is number one if you include the value of all the free hand jobs he gives Cruz.
(06-12-2015, 01:57 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Lol, violent rhetoric? They questioned him and people yelled. He was apparently well known enough and his donations and hosting of Cruz was common knowledge

Yelling to the point someone has to leave is Ridiculous . Be adults and accept others opinions. Afterall aren't gays supposed to be the tolerant ones? Ofc they do this in everything.... These militant gay activist types are going to set the gay movement back once everyone gets tired of watching what they say...
(06-14-2015, 05:56 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: These militant gay activist types

They yelled at someone! They're militants!

(06-14-2015, 05:56 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yelling to the point someone has to leave is Ridiculous .   Be adults and accept others opinions.  Afterall aren't gays supposed to be the tolerant ones?    Ofc they do this in everything.... These militant gay activist types are going to set the gay movement back once everyone gets tired of watching what they say...

Actually "gays" would like to be treated legally as everyone else and perhaps not have to hide when they want to hold hand with their partner in public.

That does not make them Christ-like in never getting upset or having opinions.

But please...continue.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-12-2015, 11:50 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://pagesix.com/2015/06/11/hotel-mogul-kicked-out-of-bar-over-ted-cruz-affiliation/?_ga=1.236377921.1938859591.1433767322

The fact this is still going on is ridiculous   Reminds me of the Mozilla CEO who made a donation 8 years prior to a political campaign the. Lost his job.  

I realize as a Christian "who is supposed to be 'tolerant'" of others your continued discrimination against homosexuals proves you are exactly the opposite.

PS Let's not forget your boy, Rand Paul, thinks that in a free society people should be free to discriminate against whomever they want. So getting kicked out of a bar due to discrimination is exactly what you two are in favor of. Except when you disagree, apparently.

Please provide one example of their alleged "violent rhetoric." You can't because there aren't any examples in your source which means you're just spreading your own rhetoric.

(06-14-2015, 05:56 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Be adults and accept others opinions.

Amen!  Practice what you preach, brother.  Practice what you preach.
(06-12-2015, 01:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It appears they are only tolerant of your views if they are the same as theirs.

So "they" are intolerant, but not discriminatory.  Whereas, you and StLucie are intolerant and discriminatory.
(06-14-2015, 09:56 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: They yelled at someone! They're militants!

Yeah like the ones who called in threats on arson in other instances? Or got the Mozilla CEO fired for making a donation 8 years prior..... That's the gay militant culture It all starts with yelling
(06-14-2015, 11:17 AM)GMDino Wrote: Actually "gays" would like to be treated legally as everyone else and perhaps not have to hide when they want to hold hand with their partner in public.

That does not make them Christ-like in never getting upset or having opinions.

But please...continue.

Where are they not allowed to walk holding hands in this country? They have the same righta as any of us.
(06-14-2015, 11:41 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I realize as a Christian "who is supposed to be 'tolerant'" of others your continued discrimination against homosexuals proves you are exactly the opposite.

PS Let's not forget your boy, Rand Paul, thinks that in a free society people should be free to discriminate against whomever they want.  So getting kicked out of a bar due to discrimination is exactly what you two are in favor of.  Except when you disagree, apparently.

Please provide one example of their alleged "violent rhetoric." You can't because there aren't any examples in your source which means you're just spreading your own rhetoric.

Amen!  Practice what you preach, brother.  Practice what you preach.

You make this easy:

1. Why would your bring in my views on being a Christian.... Not even relevant to this thread .... Where did i bring that up? And how is it relevant?

2.why would it matter what a business does ... If they won't serve you .... You will go elsewhere. This is exactly the case against this type of tegulation.

3. Violent rhetoric... Calling in arson threads to the pizza joint in indiana for one. Google and I'm sure you can find a list.

4. I am tolerant of other and I also believe everyone should be treated the same .... Which we are not at this moment.
(06-14-2015, 01:39 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah like the ones who called in threats on arson in other instances?  Or got the Mozilla CEO fired for making a donation 8 years prior.....  That's the gay militant culture   It all starts with yelling

(06-14-2015, 01:28 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote:  try not getting yourself worked up over words

Those are just words.  No reason to get yourself worked up.