Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
George Zimmerman slams 'baboon' Obama after Virginia shooting
Finally!  Someone agrees with Lucy.

http://national.suntimes.com/national-world-news/7/72/1721419/george-zimmerman-slams-baboon-obama-virginia-shooting

Quote:George Zimmerman apparently loves being in the news, even if it is for being overtly racist.

Zimmerman, who killed unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin, made that clear with a Wednesday afternoon Twitter rant about the killing of two white journalists in Virginia.

Using his confirmed Twitter account, Zimmerman bashed President Obama after the shooting:

Quote:George Zimmerman @TherealGeorgeZ
Pansy Fester lee Flanagan, too much of a daisy to deal w/racism. Murders 2 whites. Hate crime, 100%. Racist Obama says nothing condeming.
3:30 PM - 26 Aug 2015
  79 79 Retweets  83 83 favorites

White woman & man get murdered by a Black P.O.S. 8 hours later B. Hussein Obama the divider still says NOTHING.
5:37 PM - 26 Aug 2015
  229 229 Retweets  213 213 favorites

Even after the president did make remarks on the tragic shooting, Zimmerman continued to slam the president, calling him a “baboon”:

“the # of people who die from gun-related incidents around this country dwarfs any deaths that happen through terrorism,” - Ignorant Baboon
6:55 PM - 26 Aug 2015
  45 45 Retweets  42 42 favorites

Zimmerman returned to Twitter Thursday morning to face his critics, many of whom noted his violent past:

No stupid. LOL https://twitter.com/JustABoredKid/status/636805070173003776
7:54 AM - 27 Aug 2015
  15 15 Retweets  20 20 favorites

I understan, you're just not man enough to try.  https://twitter.com/frankhowell7911/status/636767573586104320
8:04 AM - 27 Aug 2015
  16 16 Retweets  30 30 favorites

We all know how it ended for the last moron that hit me. Give it a whirl cupcake.  https://twitter.com/STARZYahoo/status/636879595992576000
8:44 AM - 27 Aug 2015
  142 142 Retweets  145 145 favorites

You are a... Well, you already know what you are. Silver lining... No one expects much from you.  https://twitter.com/AmeliousW/status/636882170431188992
8:50 AM - 27 Aug 2015
  12 12 Retweets  22 22 favorites

Then it was right back to Obama bashing:

[Image: 082915gz.jpg]
[Image: 082915gz2.jpg]

Then came the icing on the proverbial racist cake — a selfie of Zimmerman smoking a cigar in a pool:

[Image: 082915gz3.jpg]
Class act.
[Image: 082915gz34.jpg]

In "self-defense"...of course.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Pretty much a classless POS.

Doesn't change anything about the Martin case. The prosecution overcharged, probably hoping he'd take a plea deal, and didn't have enough to find him guilty as the laws are written.

In our justice system, there's a difference between innocent and not-guilty.
(08-29-2015, 05:04 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: Pretty much a classless POS.  

Doesn't change anything about the Martin case.  The prosecution overcharged, probably hoping he'd take a plea deal, and didn't have enough to find him guilty as the laws are written.  

In our justice system, there's a difference between innocent and not-guilty.

Sadly you're right.

Also doesn't change all the people out who think he's a "hero" rather than the cowardly POS he really is/was.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(08-29-2015, 05:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: Sadly you're right.

Also doesn't change all the people out who think he's a "hero" rather than the cowardly POS he really is/was.

To me that entire Martin/Zimmerman case was one that showed just how much divide there is in America, sadly.

It wasn't even entirely a white/black thing, especially since Zimmerman is Hispanic.  It became one where ideology ruled the day. 

People tend to formulate beliefs, and then look for things that support those beliefs, while ignoring things that don't. 

Both sides were equally guilty of this, because people on both sides rushed to judgment before everything was known or became public knowledge. 
So he taunts people on twitter by referencing the fact that he shot and killed an unarmed teen who whooped his ass?

What a classless p*ssy.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-29-2015, 05:04 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: Pretty much a classless POS.  

Doesn't change anything about the Martin case.

Actually, you and GMdino are wrong on this.  It does change the case, in hindsight at least.  It confirms everything people like me said about Zimmerman from the beginning.  At the time of the trial this may have been speculation, it's now fact.

Quote: The prosecution overcharged, probably hoping he'd take a plea deal, and didn't have enough to find him guilty as the laws are written.

They did overcharge, I said as much at the time.

Quote:In our justice system, there's a difference between innocent and not-guilty.

Oddly, you didn't hear much, or any, of that at the time.
He will get his.  There is no doubt in my mind.  It's only been 2 years or so.  It took 12 years for OJ to get what he had coming.  It's chess, not checkers
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(08-29-2015, 05:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: Sadly you're right.

[Image: hero-116238398945_xlarge.jpeg]

[Image: a8e08cea-02dc-425a-b1ae-9cb15d976ba5.jpg]
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
The guy is a douchebag, but what did he say that was racist ?
People considered being less intelligent by someone have been referred to as baboons/chimps for a long time, especially politicians.

[Image: bush-monkey.jpg]

[Image: apeshrillary.jpg]

Let's blame Reagan !
[Image: reagan430x300.jpg]
(08-29-2015, 08:23 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: The guy is a douchebag, but what did he say that was racist ?
People considered being less intelligent by someone have been referred to as baboons/chimps for a long time, especially politicians.

[Image: bush-monkey.jpg]

[Image: apeshrillary.jpg]

Let's blame Reagan !
[Image: reagan430x300.jpg]

Let's please not pretend that equating a white and a black person to a ape/monkey are even remotely the same thing.
(08-29-2015, 09:25 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Let's please not pretend that equating a white and a black person to a ape/monkey are even remotely the same thing.

That is so racist. Ninja Cool
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(08-29-2015, 06:41 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Actually, you and GMdino are wrong on this.  It does change the case, in hindsight at least.  It confirms everything people like me said about Zimmerman from the beginning.  At the time of the trial this may have been speculation, it's now fact.

It doesn't change the outcome of the case, which is what I said in my post.  There's nothing incorrect about my post.  
(08-29-2015, 09:25 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Let's please not pretend that equating a white and a black person to a ape/monkey are even remotely the same thing.

To me, it is.
I consider each equally evolved.
I guess I just don't see it.
Does that make me racist ?
I suppose I must truly be ignorant, in this case.

Ok.... after thought, I do recall the P.M. insult directed towards blacks. Guess I never made the connection.
(08-29-2015, 10:03 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: It doesn't change the outcome of the case, which is what I said in my post.  There's nothing incorrect about my post.  

Well, since the word "outcome" doesn't appear in the post that I quoted this post by you is equally incorrect.
(08-29-2015, 06:49 PM)jason Wrote: He will get his.  There is no doubt in my mind.  It's only been 2 years or so.  It took 12 years for OJ to get what he had coming.  It's chess, not checkers

Yeah. Things won't end well for him.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(08-30-2015, 12:26 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Well, since the word "outcome" doesn't appear in the post that I quoted this post by you is equally incorrect.

Does this story in any way change the Martin case?  No, it doesn't.

He was found not guilty.  That hasn't changed. 
(08-30-2015, 12:33 AM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: Does this story in any way change the Martin case?  No, it doesn't.

He was found not guilty.  That hasn't changed. 

Two important words, one you pretended wasn't there and one you pretended was.  Those words are "hindsight" and "outcome" respectively.  You can figure this brain buster out and why it's important on your own, no need to keep posting.
(08-30-2015, 01:02 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Two important words, one you pretended wasn't there and one you pretended was.  Those words are "hindsight" and "outcome" respectively.  You can figure this brain buster out and why it's important on your own, no need to keep posting.

This story doesn't change ANYTHING regarding the Martin case.

He was found not-guilty.  That hasn't changed, no matter how many times you try to spin your way out of it. 

Doesn't change any of it.  Not one bit.  At all.  
(08-30-2015, 01:16 AM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: This story doesn't change ANYTHING regarding the Martin case.

He was found not-guilty.  That hasn't changed, no matter how many times you try to spin your way out of it. 

Doesn't change any of it.  Not one bit.  At all.  

Not sure why any of these guys find this hard to believe. Whatever he says on Twitter about anything still doesn't change the fact that the laws protect you down here from a threat.

Don't assault anyone in Florida unless your prepared to lose your life. That's the only take away anyone needs.

Why should it be on us if you equate blacks with ape/monkey? I don't make that connection, and really not sure why you do either.